It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Nearly half of American adults believe the federal government, corporations or both are involved in at least one conspiracy to cover up health information, a new survey finds.
• 37% agree the Food and Drug Administration is keeping "natural cures for cancer and other diseases" away from the public because of "pressure from drug companies."
• 20% believe health officials are hiding evidence that cellphones cause cancer.
• 20% believe doctors and health officials push child vaccines even though they "know these vaccines cause autism and other psychological disorders."
• Smaller numbers endorse theories involving fluoride, genetically modified foods and the deliberate infection of African Americans with HIV.
• 49% believe at least one of the theories and 18% believe at least three.
• 37% agree the Food and Drug Administration is keeping "natural cures for cancer and other diseases" away from the
There is no way that there isn't a cure for cancer yet, no way....That is the big one I can think of immediately...