It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GrOuNd_ZeRo signing on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
My real name is Wesley, I live in the Netherlands and I have been a conspiracy buff for most of my life, I am 23 years old.

I specialize in military hardware, aviation and paranormal activity.

I am facinated by Black Projects but also in Activity like ghosts and aliens.

I also work on a mod/total conversion for the game Total Annihilation and I have earned some recognition from that in the game industry (including a mention in a game magazine.)

My mod is called World Domination and it's all about modern warfare, kind of like a modern cold war between NATO and a new formed russian Pact, the Moskva (Moscow) Pact also known as MOSPACT.

I must say i'm incredibly impressed with the open minded people over here, most aren't close minded.

There are no childish debates about "Aliens not existing or they exist VS there is proof everywhere" which eventually turn into all-out flame war...

Happy to be here....

-=GrOuNd_ZeRo=-

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the fold mate!

I too am involved in the mod scene (Unreal engine), though haven't yet received any recognition. I also enjoy a bit of 3D Modelling & Animation (see avatar).

I hope you enjoy your stay here...

Peace

Tandino

[edit on 25-11-2004 by tandino]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thank you

I have done some modeling my self for Rainbow Six and Quake 3 Arena, I made a nice AN-94 and a Mk23 replacement for RB6...

I heard that Unreal is a nice engine to mod on, too bad my programming skills are a bit limited, fortuantly TA is very easy to mod and requirs little C++ skills...mostly for 3D movement scripts...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hi, Welcome, Ect

Enjoy your stay at one of the best discussion boards on the net!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm a mapper/modeller rather than a programmer, in fact I don't believe I'd know where to start!

Anyway, if you have any questions, feel free to U2U me. Also, I can usually be found in the paranormal, NWO, Aliens & UFOs, RATS or various other forums.

You can probably tell by my date registered/post count that I believe in quality over quantity! See you around...

Peace

Tandino

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I usually hang around in secret bases forum and the aircraft project forum...

But I like to go everywhere though...I am curious

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Welcome aboard GZ. Enjoy the site. See you around. BTW, the search button is an excellent source of info. Use at least 2 "key" words. Later.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Where is that search button at? I was looking for it but I couldn't find it, I know it's pretty stupid

Thank you for the warm welcome guys

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
i used to work at fema and did so for 7 years and was inside mt.weather.i am looking for friends to share files of real ufo stuff. one has been hacked over and over again but i will keep trying.want to see?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Why ofcourse

But you are probably just **ckin' with me....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hey, it's my bday today! or yesterday rather

top topics

join