It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot to death Alexander Muzichko, leader of Ukraines ultra rightwing party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Alexander Muzichko, uno de los líderes del partido ultraderechista ucraniano Sector Derecho, ha sido asesinado a tiros en la noche del lunes en la localidad de Rivne, ubicada 330 kilómetros al oeste de la capital, Kiev, según recogen medios ucranianos.

En base a las informaciones de estos medios y a la cuenta en la red social de la Rada Suprema de Ucrania (Parlamento), Muzichko ha sido tiroteado en la calle. Algunos medios apuntan a que el tiroteo tuvo lugar después de una pelea en un bar, tal y como ha recogido la cadena de televisión rusa RT

Alexander Muzichko was shot dead Monday night in Rive 330Kms from Kiev. From information Muzchiko was shot dead in the street after a bar fight reportet by RT Russian Television.

Shot to death Alexander Muzichko, leader of Ukraines ultra rightwing party

Sorry its in Spanish folks. I cant find it in English Yet.

So, one of the Ultra right wing leaders is gunned down after a bar fight..Maybe a provoked bar fight, who knows, or maybe he just wasn't popular.

They stopped his car in the street, dragged him out, handcuffed him and then shot him twice in the heart.

Sounds more like a FSB execution than a bar fight gone wrong.

This idiot fought in Chechnya against Russia and had a habit of saying he'd "fight Russia until the death"..well, he kept his word.
edit on AM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
A few days ago Muzchiko made a video saying he would be murdered and that the attorney general and the mnistry of the interior of the Ukraine had decided to eliminate him or capture him and hand him over to Russian intelligence.

He knew from a while ago he was a marked man.

Russia ordered his arrest for the torture and killing of 20 russian soldiers in Chechnya between '94 and '95, where he fought under the name of "Shasko Bilyi".

Personally, i think this guy was just executed.

Without doubt the first of many yet to come.
edit on AM2Tue20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

if this is true, it could be huge.
do you maybe have a link to the video where he states these things?
edit on 25/3/2014 by DigitalDisaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Looks like it has been confirmed. Here's a link to the voice of russia article

voice of russia

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fivecats

I wouldn't be looking to Voice of Russia as factual confirmation of everything - they're happy that the USSR never occupied the Baltic stats in the 1940's

It wouldn't surprise me if this guy is dead - he's a thug, and a lot of such people like to be "macho" and violent so a bar fight would be right up his alley, as it were.

But I'd need more than a Russian propaganda machine story as confirmation.

And apparently he isn't (or wasn't) really leader of anything much at all - he got 6th in his local elections when he stood in 2012.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

violent thugs, the soccer hooligans in peace time

YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD

YOU DIE BY THE SWORD

Their posters

edit on 25-3-2014 by ZincMag because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

He's not a party leader but terrorist and a war criminal. And he was killed by the current unelected government. He is the one who beat up prosecutor and said that he we hang him. He is the one who called everyone to kill Russians. He fought in Chechnyia against Russians. He fought in Serbia against Serbians and he even said that he fought in Syria. About month ago he said that he will kill all politicians who will try to harm him and he even brought AK-47 to the regional meeting of leaders and said: "Try and take it from me".

He said that when police will try to arrest him, he will fight them to the death. And that is what happened. He wasn't handcuffed and then shot. There was a shootout and he shot a police officer in the helmet. He and three of his 'friends' fought police during the arrest and Muzicko was shot. Other three were arrested.

And it's not huge. He was psycho and a war criminal. Both sides wanted him dead or under arrest.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Its only logical, remember saddam hussein? Same deal, they used those thugs to oust the democratically elected president, and now that those fellas have met their goals, its time to get rid of them. Remember osama? CIA trained too. Same with saddam, bushs sr support. Pattern keeps repeating...
edit on 201400000027201403am25 by Yusomad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

And these guys are never smart enough to figure out they are expendable.

I guess lifetime of pushing small drugs and wasting time drinking with buddies, doesn't leave much time for getting educated in strategic thinking etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

hitlers night of the brown shirts
redux

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by Yusomad

hitlers night of the brown shirts
redux

Meh, only hitler is now the western powers, and no one is really paying attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Shot through the heart But who's to blame?

Was he giving love a bad name?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

you spelt democracy wrong
just sayin

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
here the news in english

voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Well look on the bright side, at least nobody else got hurt.
They could have used the US approach, when hunting a suspected terrorist, of sending in a drone, firing off a missile at him and killing and maiming anyone else in close proximity!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Night of the long knives.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by baburak

baburak
And he was killed by the current unelected government.

Care to elaborate why you would think that?

There is no doubt he was a thug, but my guess is he was GLADIO, or at least handled by them.
He was exactly the kind of scum they exploit... so either his handlers just got rid of a liability, or FSB got to him first.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
"Subtle" must have many derivatives ...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

He said that they will target him. And on a press conference Right Sector gave today they said that new government arranged it and that they will have their revenge. I guess they're against everyone now.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I knew Putin needed a martyr I didn't expect it to be this guy.I still think Putin will off that old Ukr president ..when it suits him.
Hmmnmmm. I am not sure offing this guy will have the impact he needs, the centrists in Ukr may even appreciate it.

Ro.

edit on 25-3-2014 by Rosha because: gremlins

top topics

<<   2 >>

join