It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting 1976

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Late in 1976 me and a friend were heading home from a meeting. Upon going up the hill home we saw something that looked like this.. this is the actual location, but the photo has been photo-shopped, not real well though. The lights were more oval that in the photo. They were huge.. the size of a football field. I saw no craft, just the lights. The driver freaked out. This was my third sighting, that I remember. There are no swamps, its forest. There are no bases, or airports in the area. So I am open to suggestions as to what it could have been.. I know what I saw.. I know what I think it was.. I am looking for feedback on this...

I have no logical sensible explanation for what I saw. I wasn't under the influence of anything, I was only 17 at the time. When we got to the top of the hill, about a minute later, it was gone.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

I think you should have re read your older posts.

First off you claimed in your other post that you were 15 now you were 17, then you had claimed you had 4 sightings but now you have had only 3.

They must have done a poor job of wiping your memory clean.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

If you are going to be a good liar, you better have a good memory.

If they stick with the "I'm not lying" shtick, then that is proof no first hand witness encounters can be considered credible.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

In my older post my memory was not as clear, I have been sick for many years. Not using it at an excuse, but a truth. I figured it out by when I was going to the meetings which couldn't be at 15. It was later.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Zaimless
So I looked at the threads that were attached in your comments. They are very good. The question isn't is this real or not, the statement I made is I KNOW that this is exactly what they look like.

One took place when I was a teen, about 15. No I never ever did drugs or alcohol OK.. and I am NOT mental. A friend (she was an adult at the time) and I were driving to my home in Washington. We had to go up this big, huge hill. I lived in an area covered with huge pine and fir trees. It was fairly dark. As we were going up this hill there was Three huge lights.. just like the ones on the bottom of the above shown video.

I lived in the boon docks so it wasn't any kind of city light. This was about 1975. When we got to the top of the hill they were gone, a period of about 40 second, if that long. Gone disappeared. I heard nothing.. no sounds.. and to this day the image is burnt in my memory.. in fact I don't know why I haven't done this before. But I am an artist, I will do a piece of art of this whole thing.

The other major sightings I remember I was a kid. About 6 years old. These craft use to be around, it seemed night after night. I remember being in them, seeing the beings and other humans. But the other humans were adults and were frightened. I could never figure this out, cause I was never frightened of them. The thing is we didn't have a TV. So I would have had no way of even imagining what a UFO looked like. It was just this brightly colored spinning things with funny people in it.

We had a huge Pine tree in our back yard. It stood about 50 or 60 feet tall and was real bushy. I use to watch the smaller more colorful (red and yellow lights) craft fly around, while the larger one was above. I was always very amused by the whole thing. This was always at night, and it seemed everyone in the house was asleep. When you come from a family of 12 kids, that's a lot of sleeping.

I would tell you more about the one on one experience but I am sure you already think I am crazy. But I am not, and it did happen, and it is happening still. My last vivid memory is from about 10 or so years ago. But I know that I have seen them since.

The fact that I so reacted to this video is a statement of the whole thing to me. It was like seeing your folks come home and you haven't seen them for years.

I want to go home, and I have always known that here is not home. I can't explain that anymore than I have cause its' a feeling. Today is a funny day.. cause earlier today I did my first Alien portrait.. that I have done in years. Then I come across this video... which is weird... cause it was my son that actually found the footage.

If this is a CG I have been think about this. The guy who made this video has HAD to have seen a real ship. Is he sending us a message that we are to pay attention to?? He could not have got it this exactly right with out seeing one. There is just no way.

So, was it 1975? 1976? 15 or 17? 3 or 4?

I took the liberty of copying/pasting your post above, just in case you're having trouble remembering...

I'm really not trying to give you a hard time. It's just disheartening to me because when people come to ATS and share their experiences, a lot of times they are met with rude responses, made to look foolish, and then they never share anything again.

THIS doesn't help, at all. I would think most people who experience any kind of paranormal phenomena would be able to recall said phenomena without hesitation, or holes in their stories, as many times as they were asked. I know I can, anyway. Of course I have only had one experience, a sighting, not an abduction or any thing like that. But, still, I can recall it like it was yesterday.

Granted, you claim this happened almost 38, or 39, years ago, but still.
edit on 24-3-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I can say I am not lying. But the truth is the exact date is unknown. If I go by what I know now, I would say I was 17, it was before I graduated, so I had to be 17. Memory is tricky when you are ill, I am no longer ill. If I had to swear I saw it I would, and would pass that, the date is not exact. But I would like to believe when you try to remember something from almost 40 years ago that there is some leeway in the time. The event is totally clear though, regardless of the date. You don't have to believe me, I know what I lived through regardless of the date.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Also, thanks for finding my old post, I hate making mistakes.. and obviously I had made one, and am more than glad to correct it for you.. Thank You again..

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Note at the time I said, " about 15".. is 17 that far off really?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Zaimless
I can say I am not lying. But the truth is the exact date is unknown. If I go by what I know now, I would say I was 17, it was before I graduated, so I had to be 17. Memory is tricky when you are ill, I am no longer ill. If I had to swear I saw it I would, and would pass that, the date is not exact. But I would like to believe when you try to remember something from almost 40 years ago that there is some leeway in the time. The event is totally clear though, regardless of the date. You don't have to believe me, I know what I lived through regardless of the date.

I can say that your story has way to many holes in it but that's cool after 4 I mean 3 sightings and being on board these ships can confuse your timelines.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Your funny..

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What was funny? The part on being aboard a spaceship?

You did claim you have been on them before.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Zaimless

So you are wrong on everything else, but this one thing we need to trust you on, because this time you got it right ... yeah I'll pass.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Not wrong on everything else.. that's extreme... you an extremest ???

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I have been on them.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Zaimless

Not wrong on everything else.. that's extreme... you an extremest ???

You originally claimed this was your 4th sighting, now you claim it was your 3rd, it doesn't get any more extremely wrong than that.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Don't remember saying four.. did I post that?? Where??? Lead me to it.. maybe I forgot one... OMG... really.. wow... holy cows... Maybe they are still erasing my memory... guess it's possible.. who knows...
Wait.. you did remind me.. the last one was vague... the only one I question out of all of them... but the memory is there... you were right four.. geeze... I am getting slow in my old age.. hahah
edit on 24-3-2014 by Zaimless because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Thank you for letting us newer members know when one of our own here tries to B.S. us. There is no excuse for this member sick or not. If your going to spread lies, it's time to leave this website and apply for a job at RT. Thanks again buddy!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Without more information it's impossible to form an opinion on what you may have seen , it would help if you tell us where the sighting occurred as I see no mention of the location , did anyone else see this and were there any newspaper reports ? , objects in the sky of that size must have been seen by others so maybe search for old newspaper reports online.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That would have been my question: did anyone else see what you saw? Any reports to any ufo agencies??

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by data5091

Yes, another woman was with me. She has since passed from kidney failure. The even took place in Washougal, Washington.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join