It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The monkey mind (kapicitta)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

i think in potential probabilities. I am best with intuitive thought. So i plan only as much as necessary, to cover aspects where intuitive thought are inadequate (like writing a budget)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

My mind is a computer.

Yours can be the same too:

Pretend that you have installed MS-DOS in your mind, do something stupid like running MS-DOS and typing in something like "Install DOS" "Upload to Brain".

Now imagine the MS-DOS prompt in your head - and come up with your own commands.

For example, "Copy all mems" "Copy to c:/My Memories" - type Y, and then imagine the loading screen - 5%, 10%, 15%, 30%, 60%, 100% "Data transferred".
edit on 4-4-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

To anyone that says SystemResistor's idea is stupid...its not. Try it.

I still remember a UPS tracking number i typed in 4 days ago. Memory tricks work.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

SystemResistor
reply to post by w810i

My mind is a computer.

Yours can be the same too:

Pretend that you have installed MS-DOS in your mind, do something stupid like running MS-DOS and typing in something like "Install DOS" "Upload to Brain".

Now imagine the MS-DOS prompt in your head - and come up with your own commands.

For example, "Copy all mems" "Copy to c:/My Memories" - type Y, and then imagine the loading screen - 5%, 10%, 15%, 30%, 60%, 100% "Data transferred".
edit on 4-4-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Interesting concept/theory. Not sure though how that would apply to my situation though.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join