It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all the entertainment is in the aisles of Wal-Mart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
There is some really strange stuff in the parking lot, too!

Pictures courtesy of some random Email I was sent.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Shopping at Wal Mart always makes me feel better about myself and at home

What the heck... the raccoons!

I love the "Room for rent for companionship" sign I have thought about doing that before. Not like in a romantic way, but a gaming buddy or something.
edit on 24pmMon, 24 Mar 2014 20:34:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24pmMon, 24 Mar 2014 20:34:49 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Last time I went to walmart,

It felt like I was playing frogger through the aisles, dogging obese people on jazzy scooters.

Im a big dude, but christ people...

Made me do two things, Go on a diet, and never go to walmart again.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I will never abandon my people!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I think my favorite is the dog getting payback for being left in the car.

Just my sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Mine is the smoke stacks on a zx 2, thats what a 1.8 4 banger needs...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The car full of trash...

Should be illegal to drive something like that, i can't imagine what is growing inside that car... or what it smells like

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm kinda partial to the cookies baking on the dashboard... very practical if you live in Phoenix...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"People of Walmart" when I"m at Youtube and I see these videos I know I'm going to loose some time. They're like a train wreck, you don't want to watch but you just can't help yourself.

My favorite is the car with the grill full of "teeth w/ a cigarette" you got to love the creativity!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sadly, as I work at a Hellmart, I can honestly say none of this surprises me..well, ok,the horse a little bit, but ohh the things I've seen...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

*ding!*

Cookies are done!

Ha! So much insanity cones out of that place and god knows I'm guilty of my fair share. Ever played Wal-Mart bingo? Epic. There is a board floating around the interwebs someplace.

My empathic side however can't help but identify with and feel sorry for some of the people of Wal-Mart though. They are the unwashed masses the sleepers that crave waking. I weep for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I am sure most of those pictures have a humorous story attached to them, but I have to agree with DB because when I look at that picture with all the Raccoons I am just like WT#. The snow convertible is close though and trash bin car come close.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Cyprian
Sadly, as I work at a Hellmart, I can honestly say none of this surprises me..well, ok,the horse a little bit, but ohh the things I've seen...

Theres probably a support group for that, if not you should start one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Wal-Martians. Gotta luv 'em!

new topics

top topics

join