It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Did the spikes hurt?

and

If you knew what the world would make of your religion, and the harm done in your name, would you still have done it?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Leonidas

If you knew what the world would make of your religion, and the harm done in your name, would you still have done it?

I think he would have still done it. I think he knew exactly what we'd do with all he said. And I think these past two thousand years have been remarkable as a study of just what we can do by denying the truth. To create a fantasy Jesus and worship and strive to be as he is, you couldn't go more wrong. But then that's what our lives are all about - experiencing living untrue to ourselves by denying our feelings, and to see how being wrong and imperfect makes us feel.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Why have you and your dad allowed all your followers to think Homosexuality is a sin/illness/ and un natural? When it clearly isn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

zuimon

Would you please heal me .. completely .. right now, please?

If you could ask Mary Magdalene one question, what would it be?

Would you please pray for me?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Someone already got the 'is reincarnation real?' question in, and someone else got the 'which doctrine is correct?' in as well. Those would have been my choices; but since they've been covered:

"What did you tell Thomas exactly?"

or "Will you please write down for me right now, in front of a notary, exactly what you meant in plain English?"

To Mary: "What really happened after the crucifixion?"

edit on 3/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
"are you on facebook?"

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

trumpet
For Jesus: Which of the some 30,000 denominations comes closest to your mythology?
For Mary: What is the derivation of your surname?

=D good one.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

I would ask that isn't it true that he he wasn't just walking through the motions as if he was participating in a strictly laid out ritual according to some heavenly written law of ceremony.
And didn't he really do things that could be generally understood to support principles and to motivate people to try to have a relationship with God.

I would probably just ask something about her relationship with Jesus on a human level, like how did they meet, and where did they hang out.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Where in the hell have you been?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

OpenEars123
Why have you and your dad allowed all your followers to think Homosexuality is a sin/illness/ and un natural? When it clearly isn't.

Poor Jesus being blamed for the crap Paul spewed as truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Why did you pretend to die for our sins?

How come you never answered Pilate when he asked: "What is truth"?
edit on 25-3-2014 by Aphorism because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I wonder how long before someone comes on and says:
"I'm he. Ask Me Anything."

(Plus, there are a pair of, I think Aussies, who believe they are Jesus and Mary Magdalene; I saw them some time ago on a talk show).

In any case, I've read several NDEs where the experiencer DID ask questions of whatever entity (it isn't always Jesus - depends on the upbringing and pre-established beliefs of the experiencer.) Mellen Thomas Benedict was one of them.

Yep! Here it is:

They have a website and youtube channel; he says 1000s of hours worth.

He says in the vid that he never changed water into wine, and she says that they were married in the 1st century.

Dude says he started having memories at about two years old, but didn't realize he was Jesus until he was 40, and now he's 50, (but I swear he looks to be only about 30-35) and still isn't quite right with God yet....
but I did look at youtube, and there are hours and hours of interviews with these two.
Interesting.

He seems like a really nice guy, though. Says he wouldn't go to the Pope or any spiritual leaders uninvited, but if they asked, he'd certainly come and talk to them.
:/

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hiya Jesus!

If I killed one tyrant to save many innocents would you still love me?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

pheonix358
How do you feel about all of your followers, your Bishops, your Priest, raping or covering up the raping of our little children while serving you.

P

From my point of view already answered in Matthew 25:31-46. Sucks to be a goat.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would like to ask him to recount his experiences before his "ministry" began. We pretty much hear about the birth, and then decades later, the ministry. I would be interested in knowing what happened in-between. Hear some of those stories, that we all have, that are so formative in our lives.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

deadeyedick
Where in the hell have you been?

That's probably the best question I've seen on this thread.
Well.... except for my request that he completely heal me immediately.
Ya' gotta' let me ask it. But other than that ... yours is an excellent question

edit on 3/25/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Hiya Serd!

It's all conjecture of course but the BBC have looked at your question and asked if it were possible that Jesus traveled East and picked up some idea's. It's an interesting documentary even if it doesn't have any real answers.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsu322

Hiyanami!

And yeah, I have read/seen plenty of different things about it. Id like to hear it straight from the source (get it? ha!).

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

zuimon
Seriously:

Perhaps instead of using your precious time on Earth asking questions on a public forum, all of us should ask Master Jesus within your heart. Because that is the only way to communicate with him while you are here on physical Earth. No need for prayer if it is against your beliefs. Prayer is more of an act of separation than ONENESS. Because, after all, God is ONE with you. All you have to do is ask this question within your mind/consciousness and believe that the Master will give you the answers. I have done this for over 10 years, and any questions that I have are always answered within me. Remember what the Master said? "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you."
edit on 3/25/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join