It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

I feel ya there. I'm not an atheist but I don't exactly buy the stories we are told repeatedly since childhood. I've often said that religion is regional. Where ever you are born and raised often dictates the religion you practice. They can't all be right and I'm not foolish enough to say the religion I follow is 100% the way. Therefore I don't adhere to any doctrine but I do, without a doubt, believe there is a force that created us. I just don't pretend to know what it exactly is.

I believe the search for that knowledge is life spanning and it may even take many lives to grasp it.

Jesus: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop?

Mary: Why does your hair smell like feet? (yeah I know, most likely not the same Mary)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
For Jesus: Which of the some 30,000 denominations comes closest to your mythology?
For Mary: What is the derivation of your surname?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

zuimon

DenyFlatulence
Wanna go fishing?

At least you might have a chance of catching one!

I figured I could sneak in a few more question while we were waiting for a bite.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence

zuimon

DenyFlatulence
Wanna go fishing?

At least you might have a chance of catching one!

I figured I could sneak in a few more question while we were waiting for a bite.

Would you mind if I joined you...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Not at all.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

My contention nearly to a tee, TheLieWeLive. Look at me. I'm a fool. How can I pretend to have even the slightest inkling of what in the hell is really going on on the surface let alone below the proverbial waves. Truth is: I don't. I don't pretend to either. All I know is that chaos is alive and kicking and as for god? Well I haven't seen much of him lately. He (she/it) is like an absentee parent. You know they're truckin' around somewhere out there but you haven't seen 'em.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

pheonix358
How do you feel about all of your followers, your Bishops, your Priest, raping or covering up the raping of our little children while serving you.

P

All?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would ask Jesus to point out all the Christian doctrine that ISN'T what he actually taught while he was here.

Then, I would ask him what he really DID teach while he was here.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Ummm. What would YOU do? LOL...

edit on 3/24/2014 by GNOarmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

windword
I would ask Jesus to point out all the Christian doctrine that ISN'T what he actually taught while he was here.

Then, I would ask him what he really DID teach while he was here.

You might find the Padgett Messages revealing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

GNOarmy
reply to post by zuimon

Ummm. What would YOU do? LOL...

HA HA! Now that's a good one… what would I do? Oh god, now you've put me on the spot…

Well after we've got back from our fishing trip...

I'd thank both of them for all they've helped me with.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Do souls actually sometimes get "stuck" here after death, and appear to us as ghosts?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

SaturnFX

pheonix358
How do you feel about all of your followers, your Bishops, your Priest, raping or covering up the raping of our little children while serving you.

P

All?

YES ALL!

Most simply remain silent!

Some actively cover up the rapes.

A few perpetrate the Rapes.

All are guilty!

P

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

zuimon
Seriously:
If you could ask Mary Magdalene one question, what would it be?

I wouldnt have to ask because he knows Im already lieing in wait for him; to give up any new enlightenments/Epistles. As far as Mary goes, I dont have to ask, her bloodline starts again in France.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

tinker9917
reply to post by zuimon

Do souls actually sometimes get "stuck" here after death, and appear to us as ghosts?

From many near death experiences there is always the bright light pulling you to the hereafter.

If you choose not to go toward the light, then you stay here as a spirit / ghost.

That is my take based on available information. Consider it for what it is worth.

P

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

if you're seeing Jesus ( Yeshua ) to even ask Him a question in the flesh mind you, we've made it to the end of this Earth Age.

A: When will this be over, I'm ready to go Home ?

Even so Lord, come quickly. I'm tired.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That is one difficult question to answer...

I would have to think long and hard on that one.

Off the top of my head, I would definitely want to say thank you for suffering for my sins on the cross.

Recently I watched a series of films that actually play this scenario out.

The film revolves around a woman who receives a mysterious dinner invitation from Jesus at an Italian restaurant.

Some of the questions she asks and the answers Jesus gives are pretty fascinating.

"The Perfect Stranger" is based on the novel, 'Dinner With a Perfect Stranger' by David Gregory, 'THE PERFECT STRANGER' tells the story of Nikki, a troubled attorney who one day receives a mysterious dinner invitation from a man claiming to be Jesus of Nazareth. Throughout their evening of conversation, arguments and spirited debate, Nikki learns things she never knew about life, the universe, and most importantly, herself:
(Sequel to this film is here BTW)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'd ask Jesus what he wants me to do. Mary Magdalene? That's pretty random. I guess, how's Heaven?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
How can somebody Buddhist or Indhu or from any other religion far from palestinian religion root answer such a question apart from: "Who are you?"

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

matthuber
How can somebody Buddhist or Indhu or from any other religion far from palestinian religion root answer such a question apart from: "Who are you?"

Yes that's an interesting point. I wonder if they'd still respond to his light and the truth he spoke? - On a feelings level, as that's where the truth hits us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join