It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Jesus one question, what would it be?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

To Jesus: What's the meaning of all this? So I'm suppose to be good for less than 100 years, a blink in time, to be given an eternity of bliss. What gives Jesus? What's the catch?

To Mary: Was that really you at Fatima Portugal back in 1917?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

CagliostroTheLoser
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hang on folks, I got this one.

To answer your question: of courses for ever it want we to know jesus' backrub for to tandem bike.

Kallisti

Prove to me that God doesn't exist. Without a doubt. Not your superstitious magic science that is always being proven wrong, time and time again.

Prove it! That's all I ask.

I don't have to prove faith...I just have to believe. It's pretty simple really. But I guess that is to hard for you to understand, so in your ignorance, you attack.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

*gasp*

You wound me!

At any rate, I already espied with my "serious" question; see my first reply. And before you go forum commando on me that is the honest question I would ask him, honestly.

Sorry if I have offended you.

To answer your seriuos question though: No I am not afraid which is precisely the reason organized religion has no effect on my feeble mind. Fear is the mindkiller and their threatening coercion does not have any effect on me BECAUSE I have no fear not the opposite.

Kallisti

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Let's go drink some "water"

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Sremmos80

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I would ask him if he understood this question...
I would ask mary how open her and jesus relationship was

You may be interested in what they say about it in these free books - speaking with Mary and Jesus

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

What?

Magic science can't be proven wrong! Its magic TDawgRex!

I could prove I can swallow my nose though but you need special Ray-Bans to see it.

Hail Eris!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Is Purgatory real?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

According gnostic texts Maria and Jesus were married and Maria was his favourite apostle to whom he shared everything. Maria also was enabler to Jesus as she brought income to the house ( she was not a whore, she was wealthy ) so Jesus was able to do his preaching.

If one question to each..

I would ask Jesus where were he in his missing years.

I would ask Maria did they have any children.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

CagliostroTheGreat

*gasp*

You wound me!

At any rate, I already espied with my "serious" question; see my first reply. And before you go forum commando on me that is the honest question I would ask him, honestly.

Sorry if I have offended you.

To answer your seriuos question though: No I am not afraid which is precisely the reason organized religion has no effect on my feeble mind. Fear is the mindkiller and their threatening coercion does not have any effect on me BECAUSE I have no fear not the opposite.

Kallisti

Well, I must apologize. By no means am I a Bible (or any other holy text thumper), but the OP did ask a honest question. One which I have asked myself of many people who follow religion. This question is one the few that I can't find myself to respond with humor, and I am a BIG fan of "The Life of Brian".

I can find humor in the middle of a firefight, but when it comes to religion and how it guides people, for good and bad, I suddenly become somewhat serious, situation dependent.

It's honest questions like this and the responses, that keeps me out of the religious forums here on ATS. But I did stray on this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Everyone thank you for ALL your responses, I've been having a good laugh. And I did mean for people to take it seriously… but hey, what can one expect!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

An unnecessary apology. I accept nonetheless. My original reply is the honest to god question I would ask the man. I am curious if he seen himself in the same light in life as he is so often portrayed in death. Is or was he anything like the man we have been told he was?

I honestly don't know where you came by the notion I am an athiest. I'm certainly not. Just because one does not adhere strictly to manipulated religious dogma does not mean one is an athiest. I may have mistakenly assumed you thought I was such, however. Alas, I am not.

Good evening, TDawgRex

Kallisti
edit on Cpm8Monday4120142631Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:41:26 -05002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: stupid phone

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Thanks for understanding zuimon. You pose a rational and even controversial question in your OP it is only natural to respond humorously but why not both at once!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

zuimon

Everyone thank you for ALL your responses, I've been having a good laugh. And I did mean for people to take it seriously… but hey, what can one expect!

I think it is a good question.

Right up there with the old. "If there was only ONE thing in your life that you could change, what would it be?"

We learn from introspection.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

DenyFlatulence
Wanna go fishing?

At least you might have a chance of catching one!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Most times when I think of Jesus I think of a far away small little guy. At times I have shown more respect to a crackhead in a rubber alien suit.
edit on 24-3-2014 by crucified because: (no reason given)

Right after I entere
d that edit I received a rapid knock at the door I open the locked door expecting my girl and her sister instead I'm greeted by a guy seeing if I'm interested in going to church.
edit on 24-3-2014 by crucified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

To Jesus: When you said for everyone to love others as you loved them and to take care of them and not judge were there any exceptions to that rule? If not then I think you should have put more emphasis on that.

Or

Why didn't you have your message written out while you were alive for prosperity?

To Mary: Why didn't you have your story recorded for prosperity?
edit on 24-3-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

How much wood could a wood chopper chuck if a wood chopper could chuck wood?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"Would you tell me what I need to hear to change this world?"
edit on 24-3-2014 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hmm.
Well I think I would ask him this. This is under the assumption that Jesus is the same guy as in the book of course and not just some guy...but a literal avatar of a singular deity.

Question: Do you think you would have acted differently if you didn't know from pretty much birth that you were special and different?

(if I had angels and miracles following me around at all times, I would definitely have a different perspective on life)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
How do you feel about all of your followers, your Bishops, your Priest, raping or covering up the raping of our little children while serving you.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join