It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Magdalene - she’s the missing part of the puzzle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

zuimon

Rex282

As for the other things you wrote I have no idea where you got them from (besides the fiction of Dan Brown) however they are extreme speculation.

She told me.

I hope she told you she wasn't a worthless whore or had demons in her head.... because if she didn't clarify that...that ain't Mary M.
edit on 25-3-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
People seriously need to stop commenting on my REPLIES to other posters as they are SPECIFIC and reference things, they aren't GENERALISATIONS.

This instance, I was telling the thread poster about a similar thread, worth a read.

Then, I mentioned the divine feminine principle, which wasn't in direct reference to MM nor to the bible, as that was a major modus operandi in the suppression and denial of the DFP (which is omnipotent, omnipresent, of the Universe and PREDATES any known religion).

Logarock

theabsolutetruth
There was a productive thread on MM within the last year I think, lots of good insights and references to MM being a goddess principle continuation after Isis etc, a worthy thread topic.

The divine feminine principle is essential to the spiritual enlightenment of humanity.

Not to be contrary but MM is a powerful symbol, if you like to use the word, of redemption. She is also the spiritual symbol of fallen Israel, Eve ect, but it takes a bit more scripture study and understand to grasp this than you will find most of the time around here.

The idea of MM as divine feminine? The goddess principle? Even at that we find MM in a fallen and miserable condition......the failure of the divines feminine and goddess principle to save itself. Trying to erect her now as restored divine feminine is akin to erecting the image of the Queen of Heaven in the Temple yard....see Jeremiah. Jesus did not come to restore Satans work that started with the fall of woman in the garden, her temporary "like the gods" status, but to restore MM to His first work and purpose for woman....and men.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thank you, I looked through it. It's what I thought it would be.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join