It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mary Magdalene - she’s the missing part of the puzzle.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

If you embrace and welcome Jesus into your heart, then you might also like to consider embracing Mary M as well. Because without her, you’ll remain imbalanced in your truth.

Mary is the Feminine Aspect or Principle of Truth. She is the Daughter of God as Jesus is the Son of God. And we need them both.

All those years ago we - humanity - turned our back on Jesus, we got rid of him because he threatened our power and control, so we nailed him to a cross showing the whole of Creation what we thought about him. And what we thought of ourselves.

And all those years ago we didn’t even allow Mary to have her say, she had to remain a worthless whore, someone with demons in her head. We didn’t even give her the respect enough to nail her to a cross alongside him. We kept her suppressed far more than we did Jesus - and in many ways we did a much better job of denying her than we did denying him. We felt far more threatened by her than we did Jesus. And we still do.

We controlling men (and women) feel threatened by the true power of women (and men), because if unleashed, it will call us on our falseness, and then what will we do.

When Mary becomes the equal of Jesus in your heart, then you’ll be on your way to truly setting yourself free.

How does this make you feel?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

zuimon
When Mary becomes the equal of Jesus in your heart, then you’ll be on your way to truly setting yourself free.

I feel that spiritual development can take many forms and paths and Christianity is no guaranteed path to enlightenment. That said I am glad if you have found a path that works for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Not to be off topic, but how/why have you written four (somewhat long) threads in less than 30 minutes?
edit on 24-3-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

I think you're missing the point. God is neither male or female.

When we marry, we join male to female to make one flesh, one balanced whole, but the point of Christ is not His gender but his teachings.

And when we die and move on, we will not be male or female, but complete in the spirit.
edit on 24-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

How - I wrote them yesterday ready for today. I was going to post them through the week, but then I thought…

Why - I want to see people's reactions to them, it all helps me with my spiritual progress.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

zuimon

Okay, I see.

reply to post by ketsuko

Very well put, couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by zuimon

I think you're missing the point. God is neither male or female.

When we marry, we join male to female to make one flesh, one balanced whole, but the point of Christ is not His gender but his teachings.

And when we die and move on, we will not be male or female, but complete in the spirit.
edit on 24-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

Isn't it funny all the old hearses just pop up again, always so focused on the differences and aspects of the Flesh.

(male/female) On the here and now, on this earth.

Not seeing the spiritual silliness of "sex" and chromosomal difference to the spirit... just seems silly to ascribe secondary sex characteristics to something like the Spiritual.

As if that matter to Consciousness and enlightened thinking...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Meditating on ancient people is meditating on people we've never met.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Love me some Mary Magdalene, from most of what I've researched (before and after the Dan Brown book) Jesus and her were tight on many levels, and she likely was one of his main spokespersons before and after his public ministry.

This is off topic a little, but you may love it. This is a song by Melanie, the hippie princess of the '60s and '70s, who wrote and sang songs full of joy. I haven't heard this one in a long long time, and it brought tears to my eyes hearing it again. Thanks for inspiring me to find it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There was a productive thread on MM within the last year I think, lots of good insights and references to MM being a goddess principle continuation after Isis etc, a worthy thread topic.

The divine feminine principle is essential to the spiritual enlightenment of humanity.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I have been thinking about some of the things you said in my thread yesterday, and I thought this might appeal to you.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Thanks.

Yes, I guess negating the demons of the past and that which others imposed upon the psychology is recognition of and strengthening of the spirit, the search for the truth and connecting with the essence of love and light for healing and recognition with the divine and right to live and for happiness and peacefulness for spiritual wholeness.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

zuimon

And all those years ago we didn’t even allow Mary to have her say, she had to remain a worthless whore, someone with demons in her head.

Whats important is "knowing" the Truth/.The fact is Mary Magdalene was never a whore or had demons or worthless or Yahoshuas wife.That is not in the scriptures or in any history (like Josephus).Those are extrapolations weaved into a story.

As for the other things you wrote I have no idea where you got them from (besides the fiction of Dan Brown) however they are extreme speculation.The fact is the creator God has everything under control.No one "missed their due and has been suppressed or discriminated.Yes the scriptures story has been extremely distorted to the point of comic book religion however there is no need to go even farther into speculative myth.

Mary M was a human not the "Daughter of God"....nor Yahoshuas wife.There is very little known about her as there is very little known about most of the disciples...and what is known has no specific "importance" as to the condition of anyone.The creator God is dealing with everyone individually and not through historical humans.There is no valid reason to venerate them or anyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Rex282

As for the other things you wrote I have no idea where you got them from (besides the fiction of Dan Brown) however they are extreme speculation.

She told me.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
- There is no 'missing piece of the puzzle'.
- Jesus is the entire story. He tells it all.
- God is neither male nor female.
- Dan Browns books are fiction.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

zuimon

I'm not thoroughly convinced, how did she appear too you, was it in a dream, can you describe this?
S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Some of the compelling evidence of her closeness to Jesus and the crew are right in the bible. She was at the crucifixion itself, an event all the apostles ran away from except for John. And she was the one that the risen Jesus first appeared to, as she had gone to the tomb. There is much more implied in the gospels about Mary M., which is why she is honored throughout Europe (and is the black Madonna of Poland, as I understand it).

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

theabsolutetruth
There was a productive thread on MM within the last year I think, lots of good insights and references to MM being a goddess principle continuation after Isis etc, a worthy thread topic.

The divine feminine principle is essential to the spiritual enlightenment of humanity.

Not to be contrary but MM is a powerful symbol, if you like to use the word, of redemption. She is also the spiritual symbol of fallen Israel, Eve ect, but it takes a bit more scripture study and understand to grasp this than you will find most of the time around here.

The idea of MM as divine feminine? The goddess principle? Even at that we find MM in a fallen and miserable condition......the failure of the divines feminine and goddess principle to save itself. Trying to erect her now as restored divine feminine is akin to erecting the image of the Queen of Heaven in the Temple yard....see Jeremiah. Jesus did not come to restore Satans work that started with the fall of woman in the garden, her temporary "like the gods" status, but to restore MM to His first work and purpose for woman....and men.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To me, Yeshua and Mary represent the duality, the real Higher Mind/Positive form of dualtiy. The checkerboard floor, the masonic temples have. The ying/yang.

Though there is a natural outer involved in male and female energies, as I see: freedom and equality/compassion, needing to be joined together/wedded to reform our lives and the world into peace/love/abundance/equality and eutopia's. There is a natural concept outwardly.

But the real inner work needs to be done. Its primarily inner processes, the bible takes place within you.

Mother: right hemisphere, pineal, subconscious.
Father: left hemisphere, pituatary, conscious interfacing with the world.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

www.tumblr.com...
This is the region in our brain.

Let’s start with Jesus. It’s obvious that some of his statements are esoteric in nature. For example, his statement in Matthew 6:22 cannot be interpreted literally with any reasonable, logical conclusions:

“The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.”

How does a “single eye” make one’s body full of light? And what is the “single eye,” anyway? Obviously Jesus was referring to some esoteric wisdom here that supersedes anything traditional religion can offer....

Jesus’ “single eye” has a long spiritual history. In Egyptian mythology, the “single eye” was the Eye of Horus. Even historians don’t see much significance in the Eye of Horus except that it was a symbol for health, protection, and power. But I want to prove to you that the eye of Horus is not just an ancient symbol carved into the side of a temple. It has a physical reality inside of you, the real holy temple....

As you can see, the eye of Horus sits in your skull and makes up part of your physical brain. It consists of two very important glands, the pineal and the pituitary, and also the thalamus, which appears like an actual eye. This trinity, and especially the pineal gland, has also been called the third eye.

Why would the ancient Egyptians care about this region of the brain? Two words: higher consciousness....

The Marriage

Remember that Genesis specifies how each human is made in the image of God, both male and female. The answer to manifesting the God within you is the marriage between your physical and spiritual self into ONE flesh. This marriage is what Jesus is talking about in the “single eye.” It is also the invisible marriage Jacob participated in at Peniel. Remember, the scripture said Jacob wrestled with a man and God. Esoterically, this means he was wrestling with his physical and spiritual nature. He became Israel when he overcame both by marrying the two.

We are to achieve higher mind, overcome our weaknesses and lower frequency anger and also just apathy and willingly remaining asleep and in passive child state accepting the programmed world around us.

And help others.

The Gospel of Thomas mentions the two into one as well, its along the lines of the same thing.

The dark side duality is evil/good, but in reality its merely spirit within flesh overcoming flesh and its temptations and transforming to higher level.

There is no dark and light, good and bad, in this, for you are overcoming the bad, striving to become Love, you see it all in the natural positive.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

That I am not a part of your "we" you use numerous times.

Oh and whats the puzzle?

If Mary is the missing part of the puzzle it might help giving some indication of what puzzle you are talking about.

Let me one up this belief of yours which creates division amongst humanity as not all conform to Christian beliefs.

When your fellow human becomes the equal of your deepest belief in your heart and you can celebrate the diversity we all share instead of use it to divide us then you'll be on your way to truly setting yourself free.

However when you search for equality as you seem to be doing you are headed in the right direction in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join