It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Illuminati controlled by?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think they're controlled by Jay-Z and Kanye West.

/s

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anu who stole his grandsons name Ra, like how Ra stole Anu's 60 names.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

MrMaybeNot
I think they're controlled by Jay-Z and Kanye West.

/s

If your going to roll like that then I'll say Dio & Ozzy

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 0d1n5Unh0ly6h05t

hmm you have written the names in English. Sounds like RA but is not correct. ANU is only a translated equivalent of Egyptian language to English.

everything gets lost in translation. In some languages there is no equivalent.

Most Eastern languages do not even pronounce the letter R, for example.

edit on CDT01000000Wed, 26 Mar 2014 01:11:26 -05001126am84 by Thurisaz because: clarify

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

If there is a group controlling everything and continuing to take and take, then I think they are controlled by their own Greed and Fear.

They fear that things will not go well when they aren't in 'control', they fear that if they don't act 'greedy' and take more and more then they won't have enough.

Many human beings have this same mindset. The idea of the 'illuminati' is a reflection of the energy that many humans choose to hold.

even if this 'group' disappears, as long as people are scared, Control and Greed, and new groups which control will continue to exist.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
They are controlled by the same people that controls the worlds diamond markets and go by the name of bankers, mostly Jewish but not all of them.

Follow the money, money is the light (Big flash from a nuke) money makes all things right it can buy you anything and if you use your club card then you can buy two politicians for the price of one.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't believe in an organized ''illuminati'' secret society. However, I do believe there are groups of some very powerful people working behind the scenes. They control entire nations but at the very heart of it, they are power hungry sociopaths without a conscience or the fear of God. Such people who have strayed this far are assigned ''djinns'' as companions. Djinns can possess people and psychologically transform them...giving them wicked suggestions on which they act upon. Djinn possession isn't always like in the movies...godless people with djinns can function normally, be outgoing, have favorite sports teams etc. They will assume they are acting on their own. Those working behind the scenes are probably controlled by the djinns that have been assigned to them. God knows best.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Illuminati are controlled by & control nobody!!!
It's a non-existent organisation!!!

The Hidden Hand however control Earth's Realms via the directives of 13 members;
6 living, physical, beings in from our particular Realm!!!
7 of the Spirit Realm!!!
7 Up... Meaning that the 7 supersede the 6!!!

Who are they & are they always in agreement???
Firstly no they do not always agree & often it spills out into our Realm as a power struggle... ie Princess Diana!!!
That was not a Royal agenda, it was an Aryan agenda!!!

Adolf Hitler favours the Aryan "blood"... Religious, Ethnic & Race wars are his bread & butter!!!

Walt Disney also favours Aryan blood... Indoctrination, Brainwashing, & Deviancy towards females is his MO!!!

Alastair Crowley is a Dark Arts master... Nightmares, Atrocities & Maiming are his sustenance in his goal to be the Anti-Christ!!!

Satanism is into symbology, numerology & and a lesser known trait is Initials...
Each HH member has a Code Name, ie Alastair Crowley = Anti Christ!!!

The Co13 get there orders from the HH... and imitate every aspect, from Initials, to secret meetings for Seance around a pentagram... With the exception of Spirit membership... Not including moments of Possession from "Higher (7)Ups"!!!
e.g Rupert Murdoch = Rule/Run/Ruin Media!!!

Alot of information... Not even 0.5% of what I know personally... & in turn I probably know less than 0.5% of the entirety!!!

Phobos is extremely important!!!

This is the second time I have typed all of this due to my Safari app on my phone "crashing"!!!
Which usually only happens when I comment on Hitler, the HH, Tony Blair or the Darkside of the Moon I should add!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 26-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Written In Bold!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Maybe it isn't a who, but possibly a what?

As in, maybe it isn't Howie Mandell, Nelson Mandella or Randy Mantooth.

Maybe it's the bomb, the pipe, the bottle, fear or even a heavy gambling
debt owed to the mob?

The variables are staggering.
edit on Ram32614v352014u18 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Who is the Illuminati? One could only guess. If anything their is probably various factions that could possibly be called "The Illuminati" in various part of the world. The Illuminati is usually associated with wealthy individuals that hold a good portion of wealth, as legal ownership I guess you could say.

Many will say Satanic/Lucifer alien worshipers, with plans control the human population that will be used to fight Gods Angels, which will supposedly slap Satans armies like it was Gods back hand.

Realistically, I believe their are many groups that would/or could be much like the Illuminati depiction. With different ethnically backgrounds owning their part of their world, as well corporations.

Old struggles, and scandals that have probably been going for centuries.
Question is, whos going to own what, or who?
edit on 26-3-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

lestweforget
Rothschilds and their extended "family".

Closest answer in "real life" terms.

It could easily be said they are also fans of division, and the profits that can be reaped from it regardless of "real world" cost. Because, essentially, they are so buffered from the "real world" that such costs mean nothing to them. Other than more money, of course. In that respect, things like "greed, fear, division, "satan," et. al" are also very good answers.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD AND THE ILLUMINATI

Ok lets start with some Rothschild quotes,

1790; Mayer Amchel Rothschild,
"let me issue and control a nations money and i care not who writes the laws."
1815; Nathan Mayer Rothschild,
"i care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the empire on which the sun never sets, the man who controls Britains money supply controls the British empire, and i control the British money supply."

Some history;
1743; Mayer Amchel Bauer, an ashkenazi jew is born in Frankfurt, Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a money lender and proprieter of a counting house that has a red hexagram over the entrance door.
1764; Following his fathers death, Bauer returns to Frankfurt to take over his fathers buisiness and changes his name to "Rot" German for red, "shild" German for sign, after the red hexagram.
1770; Mayer Amchel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the illuminati and entrusts ashkenazi jew, Adam Wieshaupt, a crypto-jew who was outwardly roman catholic with its organization and development.
1776; Adam Wieshaupt completes his organization of the illuminati. The purpose of the illuminati is to divide the goyim (all non-jews) through political, economic, social and religious means.
Weishaupt soon infiltrates the continental order of freemasons with his illuminati doctrine and establishes lodges of the grand orient to be their secret headquarters this was all under the orders and finance of Mayer Amchel Rothschild.

Since then the Rothschilds and their extended family; the Astor; Bundy ; Collins; Du Pont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; Van Duyn and European royal families among others have systematically taken control of the worlds banks through wars, sometimes funding both sides.
The Rothschilds love wars because they are generators of risk free debt.

1930; The first Rothschilds world bank, The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is established in Basle Switzerland.

Do you think your country is controlled by your government? Think again!
1881; President James A Garfield, the 20th president of the US (who lasted only 100 days) states two weeks before his assassination,
"whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate."

Unbelievably today there are only 4 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank; Sudan, Cuba, North Korea and Iran, but for how long? Until recently Libya was the fifth.

The Rothschilds have been pulling the strings behind the scenes for the last 200 years, controlling governments and religions, creating wars and are therefore responsible for untold deaths of innocents. They grow richer and more powerfull by the day. When is enough enough?

This is only a portion of what i would like to have included on this disgusting family. For more information go to The History of the House of Rothschild by Andrew Hitchcock.
Peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ahriman controls the Illuminati.

That vile beast who seeks to suck the spirit from this world, and trap us all in bodies of dead, mechanical matter. Ahriman is the adversary -- the Satan of our age -- and the architect of modernity. It is he who has championed a cult of solely physical science, and of capitalist power-mongering. He hopes to turn the world into a closed system, sans illumination, sans creativity, sans spirituality, that he can control completely.

The first step in esoteric study -- any form of study, really -- is to free oneself of Ahriman's influence. One need only examine the pool of popular opinion on the metaphysical to see how insidious his efforts are. Take the prevalence of reductive materialism in the scientific world today as an example (I paraphrase, here, the works of that great philosopher Nagel):

1 -- It appears to common sense that we have a mind and a body that are equally fundamental.
2 -- We develop physics, and later chemistry and biology, the 'hard' or physical sciences, to understand the world of matter.
3 -- Seeing the mystery of consciousness, we turn our physical sciences towards this non-physical problem.
4 -- Unsurprisingly, the physical sciences have no way to interact with a non-physical consciousness.
5 -- We conclude that 'consciousness' and 'mind' are simply 'ghosts in the machine'. And ghosts, also being undiscovered, don't exist.
6 -- We reduce the unknown quantity of mind and consciousness to the known quantity of the physical.

With these 6 simple steps, we brush aside all question of any non-physical reality: you are your brain, there is no such thing as consciousness, there are no gods or spirits, all that exists is matter. Because matter is the only thing we can see and measure.

And Ahriman laughs in the void.

He laughs because this is patently false. Thomas Nagel was recently crucified for claiming that the physical sciences are a poor tool to study the possibility of non-physical consciousness. It's like trying to dress Barbie in spanners -- totally ill-suited to the task. How could it be suited to the task? We don't expect Art to be able to measure a length of wood. We shouldn't expect physics to be able to detect a soul.

And even in this Ahrimanic world, the cutting edge of science disputes the claims made by these hard materialists -- Quantum theory, simulation theory, multiple worlds, the universe as information rather than matter; all these things and more are brushed silently aside by the proponents of a world of dead matter. The only way to accept their beliefs is to end science shortly after Newton and Darwin.

Ahriman seeks to suck the life not only from scientific enquiry, but from moral thought, philosophical speculation, economic freedom and physical vitality.

When I first started to master the mysterious energies of the body and mind with Qi gong in my youth, it was akin to being opened like the petals of a flower. Mental and physical faculties I was barely aware of began to connect with reality, and I saw that the world was a much bigger, much more magical place than I had ever dreamed. Colours exploded into vibrancy on the canvas of my mind. My body pulsed with the rhythm of existence, attuning itself to nature.

Years later, when I was initiated into the Nath Sampradeya (a Hindu tantric sect of the Vama Marga) I once more stripped away the detritus of conditioning that Ahriman conspires to foist upon us.

Complex human systems pass down software of shame, powerlessness, guilt and conformity from generation to generation. And we are all made small by it.

The first step on any path has to be to slough off that conditioning, like the great snake ouroboros shedding unwanted skin.

To understand Ahriman, try this: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The gentleman who wrote it is working with the material of Rudolph Steiner, a great sage of the Germanic people.

Ultimately, the illuminati are pawns too -- just pawns in a better position. But the goal of all seekers after truth is to become something more than a pawn, to grasp out for personal power and become something bordering on deity; to become free.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Galactic Empire perhaps?

Galactic Empire logo?

-MM
edit on 28-3-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Originally they were created by the Jesuits as a way to destroy the so called "enlightenment movement" and get all nations to be under the rule of Rome by any means necessary. Nowadays their memes and legacy live on in the banking/political systems. Afterall the bavarian illuminati no longer exists in name.

After the bavarian illuminati dispanded almost a decade later mayer amschel bauer (now rothschild) expanded his influence and funded both sides of the french revolution and got extremely rich afterwards. Many generations later the rothschilds made a deal with president wilson and created the banking cartel known as the federal reserve.
edit on 28-3-2014 by truthofnitrous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Aliens everyone knows that

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

truthofnitrous
Originally they were created by the Jesuits as a way to destroy the so called "enlightenment movement" and get all nations to be under the rule of Rome by any means necessary.

If their goal was to destroy the Enlightenment Movement why was the Bavarian Illuminati anti-Monarchist and anti-Vatican? You cannot have it both ways.

Many generations later the rothschilds made a deal with president wilson and created the banking cartel known as the federal reserve.

How did they cut a deal with Wilson when that bill existed before he became President?

Learn some history.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

no that looks similar to the Star Of David.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join