It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Illuminati controlled by?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Imagine this:

You’re a controller. You’ve been born into it. It’s almost part of your genes, and you certainly feel it’s your birthright. And you’ve been taught and trained to take your place in the long line of such distinguished individuals. You are a natural ruler, you make things be how you want them to be, and you have the means and the emotional and mental strength to do so. Then you die.

How many such men, and indeed women in their way, have lived on Earth and felt like this?

And when they have died, they’ve moved into the mind mansion worlds, and it’s probably fair to assume that some of them from over there, still want to maintain such control over people on Earth - a control they feel is their birthright to have.

So such powerful people, now as spirits in their new spirits lives, band together able to still influence the new ones coming up into power on Earth having their turn.

And through certain so-called spiritual practices by those on Earth, and by certain so-called spiritual practices by those in the mind worlds, so a connection is made, and maintained.

So those on Earth feel they are the rightful controllers, just as those in the spirit mansion worlds do. But who really is in control? Those in the mind worlds need such people on Earth to do their bidding, people who they believe they can control; and those on Earth need the mind spirits who can go and look in on any powerful person, any president, politician, businessman or scientist and see what they are thinking and feelings at any time, so being able to see them from spirit working out their strategies and passing them through to those people receptive to and in league with them on Earth.

Your thoughts and feelings please?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

zuimon
Imagine this:

You’re a controller. You’ve been born into it. It’s almost part of your genes, and you certainly feel it’s your birthright. And you’ve been taught and trained to take your place in the long line of such distinguished individuals. You are a natural ruler, you make things be how you want them to be, and you have the means and the emotional and mental strength to do so. Then you die.

How many such men, and indeed women in their way, have lived on Earth and felt like this?

And when they have died, they’ve moved into the mind mansion worlds, and it’s probably fair to assume that some of them from over there, still want to maintain such control over people on Earth - a control they feel is their birthright to have.

So such powerful people, now as spirits in their new spirits lives, band together able to still influence the new ones coming up into power on Earth having their turn.

And through certain so-called spiritual practices by those on Earth, and by certain so-called spiritual practices by those in the mind worlds, so a connection is made, and maintained.

So those on Earth feel they are the rightful controllers, just as those in the spirit mansion worlds do. But who really is in control? Those in the mind worlds need such people on Earth to do their bidding, people who they believe they can control; and those on Earth need the mind spirits who can go and look in on any powerful person, any president, politician, businessman or scientist and see what they are thinking and feelings at any time, so being able to see them from spirit working out their strategies and passing them through to those people receptive to and in league with them on Earth.

Your thoughts and feelings please?

i have a feeling they are most likely capitalists, and that most of the conspiracy movement has for years unknowingly been subverted by the communists and their anti American / anti capitalism stances.

Just a theory ive had for years, the last few weeks has been an eye opener with many of the anti Illuminati / truth seeker types (on social media) who are spouting pro russian stuff now.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
To answer the title question, Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Everyones a pawn in the ongoing war that has crippled our universe for countless millennia.

Insects vs Mammals vs Egg Layers vs Plant Life vs Microbe LIfe is the current theme here.

I think the Egg Laying Reptiles and the Mammals have the most control here.

Perhaps we are all subconsciously influenced by "them" at all times?
We may think we have our own agenda or desires and goals, but what if they all lead to an end that "they" want?

It could be that the difference between far right political/moral values and far left political/moral values could be as different as Mammal Brain vs Reptilian Brain thinking.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

I think the Illuminati are seriously controlled by extra-dimensional beings of some kind, if you think about it, they have to get orders from somewhere, everyone gets orders from somewhere.

Even the President answers to a higher power - even when I am making my own choices, I get my information from higher sources. I think the hierarchy definitely leaves the physical realm.

Now, are the Illuminati the bad guys? I'm not entirely sure, I think they support science and the like, so I consider them to get points for that.

Here are some more questions I don't know the answer to:
*Who is the Catholic Church controlled by
*Who do the Grey aliens control
*Who are the Archons, who do they control
*Who do The Nine Influence

*Hell - what all secret societies are there, and what are all of the different extra-dimensional organizations and entities, and how do they mix and match, and which secret societies have influences where -

I mean the Nazis were definitely influenced by Grey aliens, and their Fascism exists today, even in its purest (that means legit Nazi) form in some sleeper cells.

I had a run-in with a rogue succubus named Lilith once who even seemed to have quite the influence on a lot of different people, just by herself. One of my relatives does meditations with extra-dimensional Buddhist transcendents. Long story. I'm a scientific person, so of course I had to verify these things.

With Lilith, it was verified when she started getting jealous of me and showing up at my other friend's houses and telling them to leave me alone. With the meditations, my relative also would meditate with a real-life person and they would exchange communications both astrally and electronically that happened to be consistent.

Honestly, # gets cray - DO NOT believe people who think that the supernatural is impossible, that is simply a joke, dangerous movement as well - I suspect it is meant to weaken defenses against the supernatural.

Right now I am enjoying a nice period of time with no supernatural involvement.
edit on 24pmMon, 24 Mar 2014 20:22:26 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

Money money money. Its a rich mans game.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Each soul is on a solitary spiritual journey. In this eternal cosmic odyssey there are two fundamental paths to choose from, either the path of "service to self" or of "service to others."

What choice shall you make?

What polarity do you wish to study?

source: www.llresearch.org...

edit on 24-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Violater1
To answer the title question, Lucifer.

Yes agreed.

Ask and you shall receive.

Give yourself to Lucifer and he will give you what you are looking for as you asked.

Give yourself to God and he will give you what you are looking for as The Lord promised.

It is that simple.

Choice is a problem for some.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

let us consider a little broader perspective. there are multiple alien species either here now or visiting on a regular basis. they represent a million years of history and technology. and they are all survivors of conflict.
Now humans to aliens are like chimps to humans...every one of the alien species could wipe out earth, just like humans could wipe out chimps.
here is how. any alien specie that flew here via UFO is capable of computing orbits...say can go to spaceweather dot com and look up the table of LDs for upcoming asteroids...picks a big one, say 10 km, Chixlaub size, zips out to the orbit of Jupiter on its approach to earth, applies1 ton of thrust for 53 seconds, toward earth, and heads back to dinner on earth..or where ever mothership is. a little later...Tunguska times 100000, the lights go out for a couple years.

I will get to the point.

this is where the ultimate control over earth lies.

The Vatican, the Illuminati, the skull and bones, the Rothschilds, etc etc...all subserviant.

Do they know it?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Who are the Illuminati controlled by?

No one, and therein lies the problem.…speculatively speaking. They are the result of humans given the most power on our planet and maintaining it, selfishly.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

SATAN of course .....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

The one and only infinite Creator. He controls the Orions and angels that are service-to-self.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
two words...

jes uits

follow the connections.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

But perhaps did you ever think that those receiving orders contracts would never know where the orders came from. Most likely to protect the big bad guy. Most likely a chain of command since it's easier passing down orders. So of course people will be kept in the dark, after all we cant have everyone knowing all the secrets of whatever organisation or even military. And it works both ways however (permitting your C.O/whoever the guy is that's just above you in rank passes up you're message/idea or maybe even question.) Obviously the military likes to use a hierarchy. Just depends on the type of people I guess.

For example I used to keep a few drop off point's where I would keep thing's since I was completely and utterly psycho at the time. Anyway I'd put up these specific little metal boxes with markings on it in the bush or even places in the city where I would hide clothes and small amounts of money among other things in small footlockers and such (I put locks on them by the way and placed them carefully out of sight), and I told friends that were close to me, where I'd stash my things so if they needed something or wanted to leave a message for me in that box, so I could pick them up in a week or so. This was the best if I'd wanted to pick up things/leave things for a friend it would be discrete and out of the way with no witnesses.

Of course that's how I did it. Only problem is if you were some evil guy you would need to distribute messages on a larger scale, thing's like radios, you could even look up number's stations. It's where someone reads out certain messages for operatives so that the person can receive the message in secrecy(It will sound like random nonsense to you though). At least that's what I think it is but still might be worth a look.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

this is extremely amusing, thank you.

as for the topic question, there are no orders.

everybody already know what they have to do.

the goals are engraved in the archetypes.

edit on 25-3-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hell and heaven is in war for ages, then illuminati is one faction of hell run by demons and such, some ppl practise some satanic rituals to give them power, taste of human soul, pure as possible=children.

I dont know really thou but thats how its sounds to put simply.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
CABAL

I have been trying to find the news clip that actually shows the power outage...the Cabal Ad still played in blue letters.

This is the closest vid I could find...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blueyezblkdragon

Why were you psycho? And how did you stop being psycho?

And concerning what you said, as there does seem to be various levels down from the highest here on Earth, so those lower down don't know the whole picture, I have wondered if indeed the same exists in the mansion worlds with spirits that might be wanting to have their say and exert their control. Is there the illuminati of the spirit world - the top guy for example - or woman spirit perhaps? Or small group of them… or even a large group.

I know some people would say of course it's Lucifer or Satan, but from the Urantia Book says they are no longer directly affecting us, so it's just spirits in the mind mansion worlds - so people who have been on Earth but are now over there still working to lead humanity further astray.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Rothschilds and their extended "family".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join