It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you know it really is the true Jesus who's returned?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

jude11
Why are you Trying to fill the board with religion using 3 threads in 3 minutes?

That's my question.

JuDe11

Isn't the board meant to be filled with religion???

Umm… bored, thought it would give me something to do this morning… you know, that sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

zuimon

jude11
Why are you Trying to fill the board with religion using 3 threads in 3 minutes?

That's my question.

JuDe11

Umm… bored, thought it would give me something to do this morning… you know, that sort of thing.

Well, Religion has always been a conspiracy so rock on.

Peace

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

If it resonates with your being, then it's true.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

jude11

zuimon

jude11

That's my question.

JuDe11

Well, Religion has always been a conspiracy so rock on.

Peace

I agree with that!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

dollukka
These people truly believe that this man is Jesus.. as they feel he is

Can you claim with absolute certainty they are wrong? I can make no claim either way as I certainly can't claim to be an absolute authority on the matter.

That said, please re-read my post you replied to if you so desire. I was attempting to make a distinction that is lost when considering the subject regarding a specific person.

dollukka
To me question is still open.. would Jesus be in some rural area just for some people to see and "feel" or would he be more public figure?

I will attempt my expression of a certain perspective again.

Rather than waiting for an individual person... what if "Jesus" is simply one culture's label for a certain type of personality. A personality that some individuals have exuded particularly powerfully in ways that happened to be written about enough to reach us through history.

Many are waiting for what ultimately amounts to an extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional being to come and "save them". However if it is the arrival of a type of personality in ourselves... and this is a personality that all choose to "embrace"... then the entire interpretation as well as recognition of "our savior" makes much more tangible sense.

Let's work with "Jesus" as a stand in label for Honesty, Respect for others, and a degree of Wisdom regarding the works of the "Devil"... which is itself a label for Lies, Disrespect, and a lack of Wisdom regarding acting as such.

All of the teachings that developed after people who lived as such wind up being distorted methods of trying to get people to be genuinely honest with themselves and those around them. No small challenge as anyone who has actually tried to be 100% honest with themselves can attest.

In order to prevent people from "finding Jesus"... this interpretation is externalized into a single person that everyone has to wait for rather than discovering themselves. Or overly complicated rituals/systems that only work for certain types of people and dance around the underlying principles being sought. Giving them lip service, but not really demanding them of the adherents for a variety of reasons.

All the while externalizing "the enemy" into someone else to pass the blame to and not take personal responsibility. This helps perpetuate the power of certain types of people knowingly living in lies/disrespect using other people's lies/doubt/fear to control them.

When a person living in lies comes face to face with someone who truly lives in honesty... it can have the effect as described in the OP. When a person living in honesty but not realizing that this means they are living "as Jesus lived" comes face to face with this recognition it can have the overwhelming joy and "loosing of bonds" effect as well.

Those who walk in honesty certainly can still have their bodies harmed/destroyed... but they do not walk in the sort of fear a person living in lies does. They carry a certainty of self that is simply not possible when burdened with lies or disrespect for others.

Thus what I meant regarding it not needing to be one person even if it is one "archetype" being personified.

What is more likely to "save mankind"? The arrival of a specific person or the arrival of a type of personality people of all types embrace?

You ask whether "he" would be rural or public... but when we're talking about a personality of mind that is universally rejoiced due to its effect on those who come into contact with it regardless of location, time, and place... then it need not be constrained to any one person or place.

There is no doubt what we are seeing when face to face with genuine honesty, respect, and wisdom. "Followers" of Honesty, Respect, and Wisdom will embrace this personality as part of themselves making it far more powerful and lasting than any single public figure.

What do you think the exploitative power seekers of the world fear more? One person with a certain personality/power... or a public with a certain personality/power?
edit on 25-3-2014 by ErgoTheMirror because: Cleanup

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
First of all, his name won't be Jesus when he returns, the messiah does not become a messiah till he learns a lot of things, proves his worthiness, and learns how to understand the way to communicate with god. He will probably be over thirty before he gets the gift and becomes one with god.

So he is not going to change his name to Jesus at that point, he will use his own name. Most likely he will turn into a drunk from the frustration of trying to straighten the people out. Look for someone who has been tempted and resisted pretty well.

There have probably been a lot of messiahs born and they probably all got frustrated and hit the bottle.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If you see a real Jesus, in the flesh, and governments reluctantly say, this is it. He's not!

The real return is WITHIN US.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Just look at how everyone would treat him. The demonic woulds fear the deniers would try to riducule with science and the believers would have a spark in their eye. Or everyone could just bow and count the contrite. After all it's really just a numbers game. majority rules that is unless he shows up not killing everyone

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Unity_99
If you see a real Jesus, in the flesh, and governments reluctantly say, this is it. He's not!

The real return is WITHIN US.

I second this message. In fact, Jesus has already returned WITHIN ME. I and the Master Jesus are ONE. As the old saying goes, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." So therefore, each one of you who are ready spiritually, Master Jesus will be with you in a personal level. He is not going to show up in a cloud somewhere nor in your back yard. He will be ONE with you, and you will be ONE with him. He will be with you in the way that you will understand, at your level of consciousness.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Weekend Christians, will not know Christ.He will not have a beard or long hair.He will not look anything like the false paintings or like anything depicted in the Movies.There is no biblical description of long hair or a beard.No modern rensiance paintings at the time or cameras.Where do these depictions come from? Certainly not in fact.He will not perform miracles like a circus act.The miracles were metaphors.

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) said:

''No Prophet shall come during the period between me and Jesus. And Jesus shall descend. Recognize him when you see him. He is a man of medium height and of a ruddy, fair complexion. He will be dressed in two pieces of a yellow garment. The hair on his head will appear as if water is trickling out of it, although his hair would not be wet.''

Thats how we know. He's the one who will get rid of the antichrist and the earth will experience a time of great peace.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join