It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Job Interviews and Questions that Employers rely on...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello all!!!

I would like to discuss the possibility of job interview questions ect getting changed on the fact that, not only you're star sign can tell a lot about you but a personality quiz can to.

A personality quiz also tells you about the best suited jobs and everything about you and it's pretty accurate!

Jung and Briggs's test is really good..
Why not google it and try for yourselves.

Anyway.. My big question is, is that I think employers should add a personality test sheet to all people applying for the job as the best suited personality type will be more efficient for the job.

I think that in the future, if this was to be put in place, a lot of company's might not have the problem with firing all quiting issues and that everyone will get a fair chance.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
They already give personality quests...a lot of them, any how. I just had to take one for this corporation I just started at. The people who write those tests don't seem to have ever lived on this earth. They're completely dissimilar to the type of test you're suggesting.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodSister

No comment.
edit on 24-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Personality tests.....

They do not work.

I am proof that personality tests do not work.

Keeping people of a "like mind" one day to the next would require the individual to be isolated from intrusion.

New relationships, current relationships, no relationships. Over time your "personality" changes. It may be subtle, it may be blunt. But your own personality will never remain the same.

no matter what job you partake in.

top topics

join