It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The More I Investigate, The More I'm Convinced....Diego Garcia!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

from that link

""the fate of Flight 370 is known, not yet identified debris has been spotted"

so they have nothing. still.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Exactly what i am thinking.

Plus to what you correctly said, the Malaysian Transport Minister who talked today 26/3/2014 to the press conference said "Until we find the debri and we confirm that the debri belongs to MH 370, the very question that you are asking we cannot provide. But what we can do and this is what will probably informing you all tomorrow is that we continue to engage".

This is exactly what the Malaysian Transport Minister said! Exactly what he said! Which means? "We cannot tell you the truth!"

I write this for the people who are laughing about the conspiracy theories even now, even though they post in a conspiracy forum where people come here to discuss conspiracies and not clain them non-existent.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So you basically tell me that the creator of the transponder was so dumb and that he could not predict the specific situation, don't you?

This is like the smart phones. Even if you close them, they can still track your location. Even if you stop the utility that tracks your location in order to know where you mobile is if it gets stolen, they still track you down! They can do this with our tiny cell phones and they cannot with the aircrafts? How is this possible???

And no, it's not just "i close the transponder, no one can see me". It's who they (the owners of the aircrafts) wants to see their aircrafts. For example, even if we all can see the civilian planes travelling, we cannot see the planes who uses chemtrails. Never was possible, never will be. So based on what you say, from the moment we cannot see them they should have the transponder turned off, right? So no one can sees them on his radar. Well, that is completely wrong! The ones who design the flights of the chemtrails' planes know exactly where the aircraft flys, know exactly where it is going and who drives it.

Media can say any story they want about the buttons you can turn off and become invisible. It has been years since i stopped buying their stories, stories told by guided channels. I suggest you do the same.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChristwins

You don't "become invisible to radar" when you shut down the transponder. You become invisible to Secondary radar which only tracks transponder codes. You really should learn a little more about how these things work, it makes a lot more sense.

Every part of the plane has the ability to be shut off, in the event of fire. It has to be able to be powered down completely. SwissAir 111 had a fire in the entertainment system, which couldn't be shut off, and it resulted in the plane crashing and killing everyone on board. So being able to power it down is a requirement.

But if you want to believe that there's some all powerful, omniscient, and omnipotent system out there, then have fun with that. I'll be living here in the world of facts and logic.

Oh, and I didn't learn about these things from the Media. I know some people are incapable of learning things that aren't spoon fed them, but I got my knowledge from actually being out on the ramp, and around the systems in question.
edit on 3/26/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/26/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

JesusChristwins
For example, even if we all can see the civilian planes travelling, we cannot see the planes who uses chemtrails. Never was possible, never will be.

Well, as chemtrails do not exist, planes that use chemtrails also do not exist!

Which is why no one can see them.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
?
edit on 26-3-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well I guess that would depend whether or not you believe the following to be true..........

www.godlikeproductions.com...

You ever heard of a " Flight Termination System"?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Oh Jesus I needed that laugh. That's downright funny there. Yes there are flight termination systems, but not on commercial aircraft. And one was not used on Challenger either.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Great summary of all the issues I have had with the Flight 370 disappearance. I have been researching some of this independently myself. I just found and joined this site today after searching for more technical info regarding Flight 370.

Once I heard of Flight 370's dissappearance on March 8th, I immediately felt the flight had been taken somewhere and believed that some technology exists to remotely control aircraft. Found that Boeing has a 2006 patent for remote control of aircraft and has admitted they had deployed that technology shortly afterwards. I also am aware of the possibility of jamming communications and that there is new technology secretly being talked about that can make aircraft invisible to others.

As an engineer who has done some industrial accident investigation, I just can't believe the way this investigation has been handled. Also, when you hear continued silence of corporations like Boeing and Rolls Royce and silence from the US, something is very wrong and being covered up! They have the capability to know quite a bit more of what happened to Flight 370 due to the technology they have and it doesn't jive with what has been released by Malaysia, that at times is contradictory, and what is being relayed in the news. An aircraft designed with so many multiple contingency systems and with the great safety record it has just doesn't have multiple electronic and communication failures without some kind of outside interference.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by frangelica1

I also am aware of the possibility of jamming communications and that there is new technology secretly being talked about that can make aircraft invisible to others.

Any chance you can provide some information on this so called technology that can make aircraft invisible to others?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by frangelica1

Also, when you hear continued silence of corporations like Boeing and Rolls Royce and silence from the US, something is very wrong and being covered up!

And what exactly would you like those two companies to say?

You understand that this is still an open investigation that until everything is understood you will not get much from them.

What exactly do you think is being covered up?

As there are more countries other than the US investigating this accident, so the rest must also be involved which would make this a global conspiracy of epic proportions.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Well I guess that would depend whether or not you believe the following to be true..........

www.godlikeproductions.com...

You ever heard of a " Flight Termination System"?

And GLP is the mecca for truth...gotcha!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildthing

First and foremost, is this video. I chose this one to post, from all of the others, because it's the most concise. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

What exactly is in this video that makes it so concise in your mind, and how is this not any different than any other video that may be considered disinfo?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join