It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odds that they toss fake debris in ocean to make this go away? MH370

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

steaming
reply to post by marbles87

How can scientists Tag a Shark or a whale, then follow it as it swims the whole planet, yet no one can hear the said ping the black box is giving out ??? OK, they failed with the French BB for 2 years, would have thought such had by now been updated to prevent it happening again..........so much for modern tech,

Because the "ping" is not a radio signal - it is an ultrasonic (audio) signal, and it is relatively low tech - it is a really simple device - the 2 battery terminals are close together and the circuit is completed by water. They usually last about 30 days of constant activation.

it is simple because it has to survive what is usually a catastrophic accident, not just "tag along" until retrieved.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

steaming

How can scientists Tag a Shark or a whale, then follow it as it swims the whole planet, yet no one can hear the said ping the black box is giving out ??? OK, they failed with the French BB for 2 years, would have thought such had by now been updated to prevent it happening again..........so much for modern tech,

The spent all their money and resources learning how to and then spying on American citizens because, that's so much more important. blah.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think there are 3 main theories:

1) Pilots hijacked the plane. But why? And why crash the plane in the South Indian Ocean. It looks like they did hijack the plane but the reason and the outcome make no real sense.

2) Plane was hijacked and is being stored somewhere for a future terrorist attack. Problem I have with this theory is that the amount of attention this story has gotten makes it very visible. And say a plane did fly into a building somewhere in a few weeks. It would be hard to palm this sort of sophisticated attack onto Al-Qeada. Also, sounds like a lot of trouble when you could hijack a plane so easily and then fly into the target of choice at the time of initial hijack. Right now the world's Air Traffic Controllers are on the lookout for unidentified 777s.

3) The plane was hijacked to capture people or cargo. If his is the case the perpetrators would be powers in the west (due to the nationality of passengers and the destination. Possible landing location would be Diego Garcia. If this did happen it makes perfect sense that they would offload whatever they wanted and the plane would fly of again and "crash" into the ocean in a remote and unmonitored part of the world. If wreckage was ever found then everyone would be satisfied with the crashed plane scenario. One issue with this theory is who is going to take-off knowing they are going to die in a crash in the ocean? Unless there is a way to bail from a 777 and then the team that is flying the plane and holding the passengers hostage could be picked up by some special ops recovery team.

Last theory is far fetched but also explains sighting of a low flying jet headed south over the Maldives. Diego Garcia is just south of the Maldives (relatively near). And if you follow the westerly track of the plane it's headed towards the Maldives. The question then is what was on the plane that was so valuable that such an operation was undertaken? Also, how was the pilot coerced into leading hundreds of people to their deaths? Imagine you were approached by some CIA operative and asked to hijack a plane. You'd need a damn good reason to go along with that plan. Maybe he was assured the passengers would be released. Why then the reports of flying to 44,000ft which could kill all the passengers. And if that report is true (I never found the source) then that means a person was not the target as they'd be dead. However, I never saw the source for the 44,000ft and then the descent to 20,000ft in a minute so who knows. If it is true then the cargo was the target.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Yeah, that's probably what they'll do.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Sure why not! Unless, at least two of the deceased bodies surfaces....most won't believe what the Malaysians claimed happened.

So incredibly sad and unfortunate... 😟

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Does anyone else feel that let's say we were a global society. Even then this would still be a black eye o.O this whole ordeal is something out of the twighlight zone. The plane was here no it's here no it's here, Osama has it, no it crashed I mean come on.
edit on 25-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
If they do find debris you can absolutely guaranteed somebody will cry fake anyway!

I heard today about the normal procedure for handover of a plane from one traffic control area to another. It sounds like the Malaysian authorities screwed up big time and the plane should have been tracked by them from day one. So we are back to what I always say is the number one reason for "apparent conspiracies", somebody somewhere screwing up and covering their behind. This whole fiasco is the result of Malaysia covering up their cock-up in losing the plane in the first place...... Just in case the penny hasn't dropped becasue you are sooo caught up in whatever conspiracy you have hung your hat on : If the Malaysian authorites had tracked the plane then irrespective of where it came down there would have been the possibility of finding survivors, now there is none. Their ass-covering excercise has probably cost lives and that will cause them a lot of international grief.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I guess the Chinese aren't buying the Inmarsat story either.

Chinese demand satellite data used to determine t he plane went down in the Indian Ocean.

Dear Smurfy, Not providing sources for such authoritative sounding comments is creating noise that will obscure the truth. Is that your intent?

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
To above there was too much time between when the transponder went off and another radar will admit it got the plane and too much time between when MA found out the plan was MIA and someone did something "proactive". It is my belief that the people who are responsaible thought whatever happened was business as usual if we can believe a transponder going off is business as usual. I'm no pilot but from what I heard the transponder never gets shut off even in emergencies. From my understanding the pilots will pull whole circuit breakers before individual accessories.

Haha pilots spilled coffee on the controls....
edit on 25-3-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Logman

#3 is my frontrunner. You didn't explore the people angle though. Maybe the Freescale employees, all Chinese and Malaysian nationals, were actually Chinese spies and they had a haul of stolen intelligence data from a recent trip to the US? Freescale is working on classified stuff.

If the recognition of the breech was tardy, it might have left the US no choice to try this risky OP. The stakes are very high and the Chinese will be out of their minds over it. I would guess they would try to "out" the US if possible.

There are signs they are not buying the official story. Chinese aren't buying the Inmarsat story

One thing I am positive of. One or more people within the US intelligence community knows exactly how the flight ended. They aren't telling for some reason.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Anyone else still think this is what they will do?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Who is to say that the South Korean ferry capsize and the Malaysian 777 aren't related? Almost 500 people were on the ferry and if they needed to launder bodies from a stolen plane, well voila'. I remarked to my partner when I first heard of the ferry's capsizing, that it hit a Boeing 777 in the ocean. Or not...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Not sure how that will work. The families will want to see the bodies of their loved ones. Plus the sea creatures would have had plenty of time to do their thing on the bodies in the ocean from the plane if it did go in the water.

But seriously they need to find something if they want people to believe it went into the water. All the seats and such float and they said it crashed so there will be floating debris.
edit on 21-4-2014 by marbles87 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for debris ..... Anything. If they said they think they know where the black boxes are then surely the planes and boats in the area will find a piece of something somewhere on the surface. All the experts are saying there was no way to put the plane down in the water without it breaking apart in those types of waters.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
@ Odds that they toss fake debris in ocean to make this go away? MH370

1 would hope that is not the case & Prays for closure for the families worried...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

They should have never said it crashed without proof. Where is the proof. The families are already torn and will be forever. It's best that who ever is handling this starts to be more honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join