It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Ukraine Candidate Poisoned??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Im sure we all know about whats going on in Ukraines election. But the candidate Viktor Yanukovych claimed he has been poisoned by the oppostion.

"It appears, however, that there are those who are so desperate to deprive Viktor Yushchenko of the presidency, that on 06-Sep-2004 they attempted to take his life by means of some chemical or biological agent (ricin has been suggested)"

Look at these before and after pictures of this poor guy

As is evidenced by a comparison of the before and after photographs above. Following the non-stop vomiting of the initial poisoning, Yushchenko's face was partly paralyzed, his eyes teared, he salivated excessively, he had trouble speaking and reading

Thats the same guy
So do you think this was poisoned or what? Is this a known side effect of ricin or any other chemical or biological agent ? We have to remember the other guy is backed by Russia they have spent millions to help him get elected. Im sure Russia has access to all types of nasty agents.

www.ukar.org...

[edit on 25-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

[edit on 25-11-2004 by ShadowXIX]

kix

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Holy guacamole !!!!
he looks like...you know...!!!

I am amazed and terrified that someone can be like that in just 3 months, on the other hand he could be Dorian Grey!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
That actually almost looks like leprosy. This guy should get tested by some doctors.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
That must have been some heavy duty s**t!!! That guys face is all toe up. I wonder if they were trying to killl the guy or just disfigure him enough so he backs off?

Peace

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Dr Love]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is another thread on this no? It was dioxin poisoning or something the medics figured, or, should I say, dis-figured.

Poor bastard. And people are complaining that he is still rallying his supporters in the street? This is obviously either the work of his opponent or putinists over there. Spetsnaz was in Kiev not too long ago too no?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I just caught a story about this last night. Very sad what has happened to this man. In it they had some footage of an election report with a lady signing for the hearing impaired. She was adding in her own comments in addition to translating the report. "Don't believe it, the election was fixed" was one of the comments that she signed.

They had footage of voters being attacked and ballets being destroyed as well as video evidence of people voting more than once.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yep poisoned with dioxin. Probably by former KGB or other Russian loyalists.

new topics

top topics

join