It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pro-ObamaCare bumper sticker

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
tread on obamacare? i'm not walking over something fuching itself

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

I agree..the Tea Party is definitely not clever...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The Gadsden Flag flies outside of our home everyday rain or shine. This is just another attempt at the ongoing assault on the importance of historical facts throughout our history and their significance. I pretty much wear a ballcap with the same Gadsden symbol everyday proudly, and luckily I live in a state where I can have a license plate with the same symbol. It suits me, and here in Virginia we take it very seriously.

What I find more insidious is a government that feels it needs to spend 52 million dollars since January to advertise such a despicable law in an attempt to get ACA signups. 52 million in advertising as veterans benefits are cut and our returning veterans have roughly 500,000 claims that are backlogged.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks like Show the world your Obamacare pride needs to stand "corrected" by Nancy Pelosi who *hates* the ACA being referred to as "Obama.Care".

The web pages are full of "Obamacare" LOL.

“You cannot grow this economy from the top down. You grow this economy from the middle class out. We’re not going to go back to what we were doing before. We’re moving forward.”

"About" Barack Obama

I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear...

oxymoron unleashed....
President Obama Delivers His Second Inaugural Address

Hmmm.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

xuenchen
Looks like Show the world your Obamacare pride needs to stand "corrected" by Nancy Pelosi who *hates* the ACA being referred to as "Obama.Care".

The web pages are full of "Obamacare" LOL.

“You cannot grow this economy from the top down. You grow this economy from the middle class out. We’re not going to go back to what we were doing before. We’re moving forward.”

"About" Barack Obama

I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear...

oxymoron unleashed....
President Obama Delivers His Second Inaugural Address

Hmmm.

Yes indeed, Nancy Pelosi is a hater as well as the rest of her minions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join