It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

My name is Bill Yenne, I'm a military and aviation author. Ask me anything.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:17 PM
reply to post by Merlyn2014

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
reply to post by jazz10

Hmmm. No more far fetched than the constantly changing official line.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:20 PM
reply to post by cfnyaami

Thanks for your post. Sorry, I do not know a pilot named St. Cyr.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:21 PM
reply to post by SLAYER69

Or weeks or months?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:25 PM
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for your post, Lucidity. The literature abounds with stranger close encounters than I have heard about first hand. There are many stories of lights in the sky that defied logic, and which have remained unexplained.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
Hi Bill
Is there a reference to Alice in Wonderland above a main door on the base?
I don't really want to reveal it, just looking for a yes or no.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
I have one last question for you that you may be able to help with. I'm hunting for a classified UAV that was flying over Afghanistan around 2005. Around the time that the RQ-170 was discovered (The Beast of Kandahar), there were reports of U-2 pilots seeing a UAV operating near their altitude, not reported to them by the E-3 controlling the airspace. Everyone assumed that it was the RQ-170 after it was announced, but there is no evidence that the RQ-170 can fly that high.

Any thoughts as to what it can be?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:29 PM
If we are allowed two questions?

I would also be interested in your take of ICANN handing over internet control to various government and private groups, worldwide. Considering DARPA is an American built, and here to fore controlled, and originally military designed conglomeration, do you foresee any dangers in this, to US security? Obviously, the structure remains unchanged, but, potentially, communications stand to be disrupted.

Do you feel the basic structure remains in tact, perhaps in the event of an EMP strike someplace in the US? Will the internet hold up as originally designed and deemed necessary, or, do you know of other technology that has replaced it, and therefore, it's deemed minor and unecessary now?

Again, interested in hearing your take on this.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
Hi, and keep up the good work. My question concerns the ill-effects of long distance plane flights, the lower leg cramps or tightness that people are warned about (wear special socks, get up every couple of hours and walk around, etc). How do long-distance military pilots handle this, or the commercial pilots you know. Do you have any tips for this flight effect on human biology that people may not be familiar with. I'm likely taking a long intercontinental flight in the next few months, so any "professional pilot" tips would be helpful. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
reply to post by McGinty

Thanks for your post, McGinty. I'm not sure what to think about the capability of my knowledge, such that is, being a medium for lessening danger. I'm happy to be on ATS, and if it becomes less dangerous because of me, then I'll take it. :-)

To answer your question, I have heard too many storiues about these secret projects in Germany and for too long to think they are without substance. Whether there is anything to the "myth" (as you called it) of the advanced propulsion "Bell," I do not know, not have I seen hard evidence, and I am a hard evidence kind of guy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:42 PM
reply to post by Granite

It's too early to throw in the towel.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
Hi bill, just a quick one. Will we in your lifetime land a man on Mars?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:49 PM
reply to post by LucidWarrior

Thanks for your post. What percentage of UFO reports (like Blue Book) are military aircraft? Most studies of UFO reports list around 90 percent as being identfiable phenomena. Most of the remainder could probably be identified with a bit more evidence. Of what remains, most, if not all are probably aircraft on non-commercial flight plans or military aircraft.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:53 PM
reply to post by oldetimehockey4

Thanks for your post.

WW3? Not just yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:00 PM
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Thanks for your post and welcome, Jennyfrenzy. I've been in the vicinity of Travis and many times and all (or many) hours. I've not seen the black triangles, but have heard too many reports from all over the country and world to discount them as being without substance. What they are, I do not know. However, I don't have enough evidence to venture a guess as to what they might be.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:05 PM
reply to post by m83x1

Starship? Hmmm. I think you are reading way too much into this.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
What was the most interesting thing you discussed with the late Curtis LeMay?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:42 PM
Once when I was younger I saw a UFO relatively up close from my bedroom win dow. (I see we still have that formatting issue when typing the word "window" with a period next to it) It was a half-oval shape, the top being round and the bottom flat. It was all black and I saw no details or lights. It was moving very slow, just slowly hovering through the air. I watched it until my view of it was obscured by trees.
Do you have any idea what it was that I saw?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
reply to post by BillYenne

Are you familiar with Col. Billie Woodward.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:12 PM
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks. I hope you like the B-52 book.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>