It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Bill Yenne, I'm a military and aviation author. Ask me anything.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BillYenne

Welcome to ATS and thank you for taking the time to answer questions.

My question is about the flying triangles. I saw one about 92-93 with 5 of my friends. It was hovering silently above us, nothing like any of us had seen before, or since. This thing was right behind my house, about 15 miles from Travis AFB.
What are your thoughts on these triangles.

Thank you!
edit on 24-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

A saucer-shaped craft that failed to meet the expectations we would have of a "flying saucer?" I think you are referring to the Avro VZ-9 Avrocar. It was a low-level hovering craft that could not fly more than a few feet off the ground. It is the best known "saucer" that was large enough to carry a person. Later, there was the smaller Sikorsky Cypher.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hello again,

in this 32 second long ad for US Air Force Colonel mentions "starships" (UFO like bright light at 8. second). Could this be a hint?

ad:
www.youtube.com...

thank you for your answers!
edit on 24-3-2014 by m83x1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tencap77

Which Lockheed Electra? The one that Amerlia Earhart was flying when she vanished without a trace, or the fifties turboprop? The P-3s still being flown this week off the west coast of Australia are based on the latter, so I guess it was a good airplane despite the short service career of the commercial variant.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks for welcoming me to this site.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
What type of USAF craft crashed West of Dulce NM?
And welcome to the ATS crucible.
edit on V522014Mondaypm31America/ChicagoMon, 24 Mar 2014 16:52:47 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for your welcome.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Thank you for that. I have a few leads still. I'm looking forward to getting your B-52 book. My father put many years in as a crew chief, and I've got some experience working on them.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

I've seen nothing to date to lead me to believe that there has ever been alien technology or alien beings at Area 51, but I have yet to see everything.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Hi Bill - Welcome to ATS.

Based on your knowledge, has the emphasis at Area 51/Nellis AFB been more on aircraft stealth & maneuvering capabilities vs. speed/range capabilities (Hypersonic Cruise vehicles - Blackswift "official" de-funding be damned) - especially in the past few years?

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What is your opinion of Bob Lazar ?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hi Bill,

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.

What are your thoughts on John Lear?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

As with many other things of this kind, I have listened patiently to those who speculate, but have yet to see any reason to believe that any Deep Underground Military Bases were built to defend against entities from other worlds. ?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

How much current technology is attributable to reverse engineering from alien technology? I'm afraid I know of none.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Just popping in to say welcome to Above Top Secret Bill and I've enjoyed your answers and responses thus far!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

UFO stands for "Unidentied Flying Object," therefore any aircraft under the right circumstances, be considered unidentifyable. If you mean "extraterrestrial spaceship," I don't think ayone knows what such a thing looks like.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As you have said you haven't seen such alien tech...
I'll ask politely if you could use your imagination for this one sir...

Would it be productive for those in charge to reverse engineer tech, or to build anti-gravity craft... only to keep them at top secret bases never to use outside???
To elaborate wouldn't it be a waste of time & resources to build something that would never be used or published/declassified in the long run?

Thanks & welcome to ATS sir, appreciate the time you have taken to enlighten us!!!

Peace Bill!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi Bill,

Are you aware of anything being tested or flown that is in the shape of a long, wingless, white cylinder that appears to be larger than a commercial airliner?

I saw that- hanging motionless relative to phone poles in high winds for over 5 minutes- in daylight, over Tucson in 1997. There is an AF Base there and I'm open to it being a test craft. Any clue?

Thanks for the thread...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi, I currently live in Middle Tennessee near The Arnold Engineering and Development Center.
During the summer of 2012 about twice a week I would hear a very loud double sonic boom.
I'm talking about window rattlers.
I asked around and was told "Oh that's the space plane"
My first thought, like most people, was "uh huh..ok. Step away from the moonshine"
But around here everyone know someone or has a relative that works on the base.
So there may be a tiny bit of truth wrapped in story there somewhere.

I think it was more likely a pair of F-22's flying down to Tyndall or Eglin AFB in Florida.
My question is what do you know of that produces double sonic booms like that?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

BillYenne
reply to post by jude11

How much current technology is attributable to reverse engineering from alien technology? I'm afraid I know of none.

An honest answer.

Thank you.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join