It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is Bill Yenne, I'm a military and aviation author. Ask me anything.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thanks to Springer for keeping you all posted. I'm logging off at 5:55 PDT to go do a book signing at Folio Books in San Francisco. I'll be back later. Possibly on Wednesday. Thanks and good night.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Please tell me about the pros/cons/strengths/flaws of Area 51 being right next to the Navy Research Center.

Also, please research Chemtrails and their validity and post a response. I would be more than delighted.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
ADMIN NOTE:

PLEASE be considerate of your fellow members and only ask one question, don't ask three or four in one post, don't post several single question posts, they will be removed and your account may be restricted from posting all together.

Please do not write a long winded buildup to your question or a dissertation on your knowledge of the topic, that's why we have Bill here.

Please treat our invited guest with the respect you would give any invited guest at anyone else's ho,me or business. Any rude, trolling, or otherwise ridiculous posts will be removed and the account banned from the site.

edit on 26/3/2014 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BillYenne

What about the giant air ships, that can stay aloft for years, is there any larger than the ones being built? Jules Verne, his air ship you could land planes on it, if I remember correctly. Was this the Phonix Lights?

What about the Nazi Bell?

Nazi time travel, paper clip spill over?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

BillYenne
reply to post by projectvxn

Thanks for your post. It sounds like you are the person to whom I should address MY questions about the H-60 extended family. You probably already know people better qualified that I am to answer such questions.

You would think so, sir.

But most of us aren't in 160th SOAR. We aren't connected to the SF community, and aren't necessarily privy to the new technologies being tested and used in operations around the world.

I appreciate your response. But there was a rumor I heard that A51's testing facility is where the StealthHawk was born and tested. This H60(if you can even refer to it as an H60) has features that I have never seen on any helicopter, to include the now defunct RAH-66 Comanche.

If the rumor is true, then I suppose you might, with your research into A51 test site, that perhaps you would have heard something confirming its development there and any details on it's workings.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thx thx.

What % probability would you give it that "the oligarchy" LaMay hated so justifiably will ____% probably stage a massive ?deception? !!! CONTROL !!! effort to shove the global populace more fully into utter global tyranny with exotic craft (& weapons systems)--whether totally or partially human engineered?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

BillYenne
reply to post by McGinty

Let me know when you figure it out.

Will do

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hello Bill
What do you think of the statement made by Ben Rich ' We have the tech to
take ET home'?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread and welcome to ATS.

Does the US military currently use any technology that could be applied to civilian aircraft to save fuel/extend range? If so, could you elaborate on this technology?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi Bill and welcome to ATS,

It seems that you've only been bombarded with aviation and technology questions, yet you are a military historian with a vast subject area (which includes ancient history) and this is an "ask anything" session so...

(I know its a broad question, yet) what would of happened if Alexander the Great lived into old age? I have heard that he may have wanted a crack at Carthage and was planning for it, but can you give me anymore?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

BillYenne
reply to post by StratosFear

Thanks for your post. A replacement for the F-22 and F-35? This government cannot even pay for those.

I meant like plans or likely models as to what future fighter aircraft would look like should it be a fundamentally different kind of aircraft with more advanced technologies in classified developments right now.

It doesn't really matter if the government can pay for it or not, they will do as they wish but that's a different subject all together. I'm interested in the aircraft not the politics. Thanks though, I've enjoyed the books.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Bill, Negartha your opinon please...

Hand shake awaiting.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Should explain - Hollow Earth.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Good day to you Bill Yenne.

My question is this sir. I witnessed some aerial-marvels doing what they do best. Two craft, ball like lights, clearly not on the modern technology tree that we, the public are aware of. Their speeds where in excess of Mach 8 at least. They did not appear to have movement of traditional UFO, they almost seemed to be 'talking' to each other, then chasing each-other. I spotted these two marvels over the hills of the Yorkshire Wolds In the UK. Now I know that they regularly 'train' aircraft in the area, helos, fighter jets and other winged weapons. I was wondering, given your extensive knowledge base and expertise in this field, what your thoughts are on this. What I would like to know is, is it 'probable' that what I saw was in fact earth-borne craft. Do we have those capabilities yet, and if so,why are they so open about it?

Very Best Regards

D0m1no

edit on 27-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: Spellings, Im talking to an author here!

edit on 27-3-2014 by D0M1N0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Do you know of any attempts to transport aircraft through synchronization of light wavelengths? Specifically in the agua range.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

We lost him ,the Master Chief caught alzhiemers and died.
I am curious about your opinion of an F35 replacing an A-10 over a Russian formation.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hi Bill,
If the giant triangles are military, where would they likely store something so large in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Which airplane that I've covered has been my favorite? Well, you mention the B-52, and that is near the top of the list. Actually, the airplanes that I covered in the present Area 51 book are certainly among the favorites -- the A-12, the F-117, etc.
I still get goosebumps thinking about watching my first SR-71 launch.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hobbledehoy

Area 51 being next to a Navy facility? Are you thinking of China Lake or Fallon? Both are separated from the Nellis Range by considerable distance. The pros? Lots of good-flying-weather air space over nearly-empty desert terrain.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join