It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about MKultra Divisions, researchers, and the like.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"Having amnesia bites."

One more thing. Yes. It does.

It's like... you're only 1/4 of yourself. And sometimes people would say "but you did this" and of course you don't remember.

Understand when it comes to any possible MILAB link I may have, I don't want to heal. I want my life back.

And the way to do that is to remember.

The rest, such as healing, would follow quite naturally.

So much I have done, that I wake up sometimes remembering I have done, that is gone in an hour. It's like being lost forever. You don't even get an Island of Misfit Toys.

Back on topic: It appears the Original Bases Project site is no more. Sadness! This goes right back to what I was talking about before: the lack of information to be found.
edit on 24-3-2014 by spearcarrier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spearcarrier

Several audio guys tried breaking the tape with no luck. It was something about the way that the tape was made. It apparently would require a full fledged studio to do and that I'm not so comfortable with. The best that anybody has gotten is to actually isolate some phrases and words that are discernible in one of the quietest songs. They are kind of creepy. Not gonna lie but it seems like the theme of what's being said is basically a practice of burying memories and developing a sense of empowerment over the ability to bury memories. I don't see it as brave though because of that whole plausible deniability thing in case it is something that somebody somewhere doesn't want out in the public sphere. PD works both ways.

In my own case, it was really sticky because there were rather paradoxical things going on. However, I recollected the source of most of the apparent paradoxes in my life. I simply had forgotten learning those things because of my amnesia. I recollected my grandfather teaching me different things, verified locations of memories through photos, and etc. I didn't need any assistance whatsoever. Ultimately, I think what actually started unlocking my brain was just establishing a safe zone around me where those who had historically abused me in the past had low to zero access to me. I was the product of a megalomaniac who had a whole lot of ambition and some unethical access. That's how I see it based on my own experiences and recollections. I've not recollected anybody other than him and my mother (his daughter) doing anything that could be construed as being weird.

I'm glad that I chose my own path on how to handle it without outside sources trying to influence. The only person who really is going to know who you are and what your life entailed is you.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

First off...I am not a handler. If I was ...why as you previously stated before I got here ...that the person you already said you were talking about was exactly me.....would I have "been kicked off many of these sites"....as I indeed have least you are completely in the dark about who runs and or has much influence on these sites...directly or otherwise. Handlers abound on these sites and I have confronted them openly and paid the price for it both personally and online.

You play the victim card well....but in fact its true...you are a victim....but the idea that anybody was forcing you to interact with me....especially me is ludicrous...welll okay....its more akin to wanting to have it both ways I guess.

And yes...as a Monarch Multiple myself....working under conditions of extreme diress...and if you recall I was being openly harrassed by many while attempting to work with you and others....yes....I had uncontrollable alter switching....and also there was controlled theatrics involving the framing in terms of how I interacted with some of your alters....and then there's the aspect of Monarch Multiples triggeringveach other's programming....which I never claimed to be immune to ...and certainly never claimed to be free of it.

I spent a lot of my time and energy wholeheartedly trying to help people a little further down the path of self-discovery....because I was just a little futher up tge path than they were at the time....and from the feedback I have gotten....sometimes years later I did help many. And to date...I have never charged anyone as much as a penny.

So it did not work out so well with you.....okay...I already admitted here that I know more now than back then....and said I failed with you as my own self awareness and knowledge and skillset were not up to par enough to be able to effectively help you. I take responsibility for my past failure with you.....what do you want...an apology.....you have it.

Demonizing me or criticizing me for being vulnerable to the same Monarch Programming and life history as those I seek to help WHEN THEY CHOSE TO WORK with me...well, it may surely help you ....your Internal World....feel safer.....but how does it get you closer to your own self-truth?

Ask yourself that question...and listen to the response emanating from within.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

ps I wish you only the best!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteAlice

By breaking the tape you mean... making sense of what it's saying? I guess that means it sounds like gibberish on a good day.

"I'm glad that I chose my own path on how to handle it without outside sources trying to influence. The only person who really is going to know who you are and what your life entailed is you. "

Yes, that much is true. I think this is why I feel conditions placed upon you by "helpers" can be bad. They're not letting you be who you are. They're forcing you to be what they want you to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Onesmartrat

Ooops....not sure whose post I was responding to in last one....well...whatever...my points are still valid and those they were directed towards can surely discern for themselves whom I was responding to.....this system seems to only allow direct quoting in order to respond...and no other way to just post a general reply. Limiting format.

Okay well I said my peace....

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Never made the claim that any forced me to interact with you. Nice strawman though. I both sought contact out of curiosity's sake (as I stated in my original description) and also dropped contact of my own volition. I sought that contact out because your username kept coming up in discussion and I saw you openly invite people to contact you privately. Some were calling you a "butterfly catcher". It's not difficult to find you or discourse about you on the net.

There's all sorts of motivations for people to, as you put it, "help others" that can derive a personal benefit. Charitable endeavors can also embrace a hedonistic self interest through portrayal of oneself as being a certain way--a helpful benefactor of a sorts that is worthy of esteem for their selfless acts. Or it could be a sense of empowerment? Being that sole teacher or guiding light of another human being. Financial reward does not always have to be the personal reward sought after. In fact, I'd say that, in day to day life, non-material rewards for certain behaviors are probably the most frequent motivations of human interactions.

It's not to say that my interaction with you was not beneficial. I learned to be very, very wary of those who claim to have knowledge over my life. I credit that solely to you, OSR. Thank you for teaching me that the best person for me to trust in my little journey was myself. Even now you seem to claim that I somehow am still ignorant, or "in the dark", of things as if I'm incapable of anything other than being brainwashed. You have no idea the things that I've dug up on my own little journey. I've found some pretty weird and fascinating stuff behind paywalls.

Do I need to demonize or criticize you? Obviously not. I was simply warning of people whose intents and claims not be in the individual's best interest. You did make suggestions to me that I found to be considerable red flags among other things. I didn't mention your username at all so no, my original statements were not out to demonize or criticize you in any direct manner. Just a general warning against those who make specific claims and who would direct a general distrust of all around a person. However, the fact that you showed up on this very thread is really far too hilarious to not admit.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Wow...reading back over your dialogue here....so full of programming references cloaked in metaphoric aphorisms....and neither of you are co-consciously aware.....its all Lightside programming being driven by the Darkside Alters. So much fear being shunted off into neat little packages of Internal Reality programmmed beliefs masquerading as self-empowering delusion.

Yes...you have no need of handlers....you have your own within. A handler will always support....and reinforce your delusions....your programming. Oh...a real external handler you'll feel most comfortable with for sure.....they will agree with and feedback everything you say ...

...and reinforce the idea that you can do it on your own.....you don't need help.....of course....keep you isolated...contained. And you don't even need a real life handler for all that....two Monarchs alone who are not self-aware can do it together for each other all by themselves....as evidenced here.

Well...you know where to find me....or google my name....you or anyone else who's tired of going it alone.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR
edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: miscontrued the word whose for who's....corrected it. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

It's pretty much a hypnotic tape layered underneath a layer of "noise" and lyrical pop music. You can hear the doctor's voice in the breaks between the songs and in very quiet portions. The rest of the time, his voice is like a low murmur beneath it all. The effect is pretty disturbing and I've had a friend outright call it demonic, lol. It's an unpleasant reality to have that thing in my life and I could really use a whole lot of therapy on dealing just with discovery alone, lol. Alas, that's unlikely to happen or as my psychologist friend put it, how do you have faith in a field that abused you especially when the person who did was very high in that field (a former associate dean)?

I see it the same way. If one knows that something aberrant was going on with their life, why risk trading one bit of manipulation for a possible other? That doesn't seem to be much of a way out in my book.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And voila. Thank you for sharing your point of view and I sincerely hope that any reader of your statements can make their own assessment.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

It's always the ones who are high up on the hierarchy, isn't it. A dean or some other position that means "respected" and thus "can do no wrong". -_-

So what is a butterfly catcher?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

spearcarrier

It's always the ones who are high up on the hierarchy, isn't it. A dean or some other position that means "respected" and thus "can do no wrong". -_-

So what is a butterfly catcher?

Of course. I think that it is kind of an arrogance really behind why that doctor's name was actually on my tape. I sometimes wonder how proud he was of what he created. My friend said that the tape would've destroyed the man's career even at the time of its making because using lyrical music was already considered to be a dangerous thing at the time. It's why all those hypnosis self help tapes are put under ambient or instrumental music. The possibility of the hypnotic induction mixing with the lyrics was high in the event that such things actually worked.

It was a while ago that I read that but the gist was someone who looks for those who may have been victimized like a Pied Piper. Some love her, some feel quite the opposite. Really up to the individual to decide on that one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Your tone displays one of contempt...that is clear....which I sorely understand considering how much of a threat to you...yes....that's right...I AM truly a threat....what I threaten is precisely the programming that you are controlled by...and to which your antagonism towards me BY DESIGN. You mistakenly project on me the role of those who did this to you...but again...that is the norm for what ails us....we are conditioned to respond that way when the covert walls of our programming are truly threatened and the possibility of uncovering what we were paradoxically forced to remember to forget...or forget to remember...you are responding to me as if I somehow harmed you....the harm was done along time ago...the point is....recognizing the gravedigger is not the one responsible for the person inside the box....did not put you there....but in order to assist you in getting out of the box....must help you dig up stuff you have been conditioned to keep buried....

There...hows that for metaphoric analogue?

As for my motivation...I was always honest and open about it....I do what I can for people as a source of my own redemption.....delusionary perhaps....but not ill intended and never at expense of others.

I have no idea what you have recalled....plenty I am sure of....no doubt. However that kind of recall alone will not help you becone coconscious with your darkside alters...or any for that matter....nor will you be able to recognize transparent beliefs that permeate your life and derive essentially from installed levels of programming associated with these various alters....states.

As evidenced here by the dialogue....you are influenced by these programmed reality sets....do you realize how much of your thinking here is influenced by this...?

Go back and read what you wrote...and that
of your conversationmate here.

I am not your enemy. The fact that you think I am is evidence right there of your conditioned defenses....and darkside alters rising up to defend the 'systems' from penetration and discovery.

And as far as my "showing up on this thread"....well...yes...I can see how that synchronistic event would only add fuel to the fire ...from one perspective....however....from another....where I am coming from I find it ....well...I would say magical...but no doubt that would be taken the wrong way....how about miraculous? How about the Universe making an intervention? Or perhaps fate or who knows....an unseen force ....one for the good. But I don't expect you to believe that so go ahead....check it out for yourself....go to LOP and click on my username in the membership file or the whose online file....I may still be logged in....the last post I made was on a thread advising people to check out Michael Aquino's so called interview or Q&A as the thread OP posted it. You'll see why I came here.....I haven't posted on this site for years.....could not even recall password....had to get a reset twice just to get in.....it was either just happenstance I found this thread....and even then I thought this might be the one Aquino was on....but I ran across you instead. Why was that? Perhaps the Universe us trying to help you out....or give me a second chance....who knows? Sometimes unexpected paths are laid out for us and doors are opened when we least expect it to give us windows of opportunities not ordinarily available to us....and if we are wise enough to take those opportunities when we have the chance....well...at least win or lose....in the end we can lift our heads a little higher perhaps and have a few less regrets for having seized the moment and taken that leap of faith...of intrinsic trust ....without knowing why or how....until afterward.

Pro Libertate!

--OSR
edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: typos

edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: grammer correction

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One tip for someone who just lost their keys is to start from where they last saw them. Is appears that you have lost a bit more than just your keys so start from what you do first remember and write out your diary, history, biography with what does come to mind. This can help trigger other memories when you are on the path and able to recall scenes, people and objects from your past. Try to recall any songs, sounds or smells and use as much detail to help dig up some other memories through their association. As for what you do after you have written it out is up to you, burn it, publish it, forget, keep adding to it, it is your choice.

Another technique that can help dig up some deeper memories is hypnosis, but can have mixed results. Since you are having a hard time finding suitable help, spending some time in researching and developing skills of self hypnosis is an option. This is something that I cannot do, but if it is one wall that you want to get through bad enough it is where I would start cracking it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You're a bit late to that party. The Col. Aquino AMA happened in October of last year:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also missed the one with Col. Alexander as well which was a few months before that and would probably be of interest to you as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As far as all else goes, I think I've made it fairly clear my position on these things inclusive of external assistance. Like I said, who knows one better than oneself and that statement is still valid even for someone who knows they've been tampered with. It falls under the rules of control. Once you know the methods of which one has been controlled, they tend to lose efficacy. However, I'm very aware that anything that I say in response to you will be misconstrued or labeled as evidence of my conditioning. Do I see you as a threat? Not really. If I did, then why would I be talking with you?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Hypnosis...formal hypnosis is a bad idea with Monarch Multiples for a variety of reasons....foremost of which you end up with Internal Reality Sets being set off and triggering internal programs (introjects) designed to lead into looped-thinking paradigms...and diversions and programming sessions full of 'street theatre' ala acted out scenarios and trauma-induced 'stories' being taken as truths or mistaken for external memories of actual 're
al time' events and most therapists don't have either the skill level or the experience to tell the difference. Then there's the liklihood of an abreaction...which tends to freak out the therapists and they back right out of session....taking the client nowhere but roughed up a bit with nothing to show for it except triggered pain and programming...programming they can react to long after they leave the therapist's office.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR
edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: More expanded thoughts..comments

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well...tell that to the OP who posted it on the LOP board like it was happening right then and there...the Aquino thing....go ahead and look if you doubt what I am saying about the reasons I came onto this thread...and this site.

And yes...you are afraid of me...your antagonistic and hostile tone suggests that....but that's okay....I said I understood.

Are you reading what I actually said or what you think I said? I never said that whatever you say is indicative of programmed thought....I specifically pointed out all the metaphoric aphorisms...and the beliefs and thinking patterns they represent....and how certain of these are most certainly direct programming ...icons....if you understand what I am telling you.

You really are not talking to me...ya know. More like talking at me...keeping me at bay....saying essentially the same thing over and over again.

It's a verbal wall. A defensive parameter.

That's okay....I get it. Just wanted to point it out.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Perhaps hypnosis is risky as there are strong themes of hypnosis already being used in mind control projects. Having inexperienced practitioners go in when there is already a vast hypnotic framework in place does appear problematic.

However, spearcarrier wants their memories back. So if these memories where masked using hypnotic techniques then it is reasonable to conclude that they can also be recovered using hypnotic techniques. Self hypnosis is not an easy technique to learn, but it is one practical method where Spearcarrier can take the fight for their mind and stop feeling like a 1/4 of a person.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Oh my sweet lord this onesmartrat feller is so deep!! So deep I want to run my finger all up the inside of the bowl and glue my eyes shut with the honey. MMM nice act, I must say you are one sorry excuse for a sociopath though. I see right through you. Eye Sea RIte Threw Eu(logy). Twist it with a scoop of daoogaboogwali.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

No...clearly you don't have a clue what this discussion is about. This is not done with hypnosis. This is not hardly undone with hypnosis.

We are talking about systematic torture from infancy on forward for most involved in this...no one after the age of four or five. This is torture induced extreme discrete states of consciousness that are walled off not only by physical pain...but with the added psychological manipulation that is absolutely beyond conprehension for anyone who has not had the misfortune to endure this....'experience'....and not just once mind you....but repeatedly....and with progressively increasing acts of horror ....and terror visited upon the child on upwards into adulthood.

Total and complete dissociative responses to a profound depth...so profound in fact ...that when an individual reexperiences a previously walled off state or 'alter' in brief but significant co-consciousness for the first time, it literally feels like another person living inside...or alongside one's sense of self. Combine that level of trauma-induced dissociation with sophisticated psychological mind f'ery and the use of technology and drugs...and the formulas ...in terms of dividing the mind into systems ....and the application of specific memes and icons connected to metaphors and rhymes...and 'experts' in manipulating innate human survival responses...in human anatomy (most programmers were...are doctors...psychiatrists....etc.)....all this ....all this plus even more....which I have no time to explain here.

And you think 'hypnosis' is a good approach with a Monarch Multiple?

NOT.

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

edit on 24-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Y
o
u

a
r
e

a
r
e

k
n
o
t

h
e
r
e

Pro Libertate!

-OSR

edit on 25-3-2014 by Onesmartrat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join