It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about MKultra Divisions, researchers, and the like.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

I would be very interested in the screen captures of this document you speak of.

This would be a 'forceful' as you say. More good SUPPORTING evidence for me and others breaking free and telling others. The Javits article was very reassuring for me and my whole family and others even.

If you have the good intentions like you claim, maybe send me the link, so you can help others.

UM COME TO THINK OF IT, like I tried to share the information I knew of, with you.

I am not saying my info trumps yours, it is simply MORE INFO. It is not even mine, obviously. And you don't see me pointing you to a thousand books or articles, just a couple.

Possible you over-react here? Don't read to much into the term over-react I might get another page-longer =P hehe j/k lol.

Anyway, point being - about the snap of that document… are we here to help each other or fight?

PS searching the net for 'L', post hypnotic, and gifted hehe eh?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice
a reply to: Apoceclipse

I just find it highly entertaining that, because I chose a different path than the great filters of the internet, I get accused of somehow being ignorant or not knowing what I'm talking about.

Fascinating.

not in the least bit. I feel that makes you even more resourceful. I have stated this about your research previously, even commending you for your directed research being more focused than mine...

How do you feel or where (in the posts) do you feel that I accused you of this?
edit on 30-4-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I think you can re-read your own above posts but through perhaps an outside perspective to comprehend how your tone may have been perceived.

In regards to mentioning the research I've done, I'm not particularly happy about that. Strategically speaking, I'd prefer that which would be perceived as dubious by the general public be as far removed from those sources that they would have a more difficult time questioning as possible. Why regurgitate the same thing that has been consistently dismissed or, alternatively sink the new in the mud with what hasn't worked?

MK-ULTRA is a case in point, which I've brought up on this very thread. Most people think that MK-ULTRA was a crazy conspiracy theory and that's because of what is freely available on the internet and promulgated ad nauseam. You can either go with the flow or you can step sideways. Your choice.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yea, I'll re-re-read my own posts.

Oh, so the info you are talking about is - not to show anyone and you wish you didn't talk about it in the first place now…

Oh, I can't keep going down this road with you.

You have to understand at this point, I feel you are wasting my time with pointless arguments and now look at what you are doing about the 'article' you were SO defending in the first place.

goodbye

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

On the contrary, if I didn't want something seen, then I wouldn't have posted it at all. Little fun fact--I used to be an active debunker. In that sense, I know what usually shoots things down from gaining any kind of public notice or seriousness of attention. I have a definite bone to pick in what happened to me and I also have the tools and experience to know what works and what doesn't. Independent research from hard to question (through the public perspective) sources trumps a youtube video or a site that features both the interesting and the suspect for that matter any day of the week.

I want the truth or at least as close as I can get to it. Not regurgitation.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You argued in support of evidence you refuse to show me, which I was not even badmouthing in the first place.

I hope you realize the ridiculousness of this.

Like I said, I appreciate and respect your intellect and research - but you are throwing # up in my face then refusing to show me?

Are you serious?

On the contrary? You showed it to other people? So you mean… you just don't want ME to see it? You are making no sense.

You don't want it to be 'squandered' by over-revealing it because then people will think it is fake?

WELL, people, like me, seem to think it is NON-EXISTENT now so… (not that I actually think it is not real, just an example)

On a side note… seems like my thread got deleted.

what category does of yours does that fall under.

was it real information that had to be deleted. or just dangerous because I named names and places of who knows what?

link   
wow sorry don't know how that happened only clicked once

link   
sorry duplicate

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I actually figured that you'd already seen it. I posted it on another thread here, where you have already posted and cited information from. I was actually confused as to what you were talking about because of that. To If I find something that really should be known, I absolutely share it with those parties that would also be potentially affected by it. Normally, I'd have the full version of it and would email it to you but, unfortunately the computer whose harddrive it is on is currently not operating. Hopefully, it'll be fixed in the next week or so, barring any other issues.

Here you go:
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

As far as the other stuff that I have, oftentimes it was read but unable to be saved. I'd say that over 90% or more of what is available in an university database is unavailable to read fully. Most of those ones are stored in my noggin, sorted by theme (subject), author, and time period. I once actually released a username and password to one of the research databases that had been known on the net for a few years. It was removed within a week later.

Part of the problem with your thread was revealing personal and identifiable information. The mods take that very seriously. I've seen them edit personally identifiable information before. It's against the house rules.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

(post by Apoceclipse removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Look how you jump to conclusions.

It was wikipedia articles etc. Not the actual story! Wow

And 'wherever I go?' - Avalon? Where it was 'mainly' because of personal info and people being triggered and then a 'hack' attack on the website - at least that is what Simon Parkes, Bill Ryan, and the Staff told me.

That was the only place I ever just put it all up like that. Little bit on camelot but I took it down because they were with avalon, and I feel like they are both full of #...

So why don't you explain what you mean? Wanting explainations? I don't jump to conclusions

Sorry for the 'de-railing' by the way.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
And WHY would anyone use someone else's story that is too crazy to believe, anyway.

Oh, I see you mention I should adopt a different story.

I am waiting on the apology for this one. LOL... ridiculousness has peaked

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I mean, don't take the timeline of events into account while you type.

Nahhhh looks good, lets spew this BS, uninformed as we are? Eh?

Apology..... I'm waaaaaiiiiting

asking the question point blank is not needing to chill out.

saying stuff like 'you should probably adopt a different story'

is needing to chill out. stop trying to twist what you said, or take it out of context.

I like conversing with you, but not if you cannot be realistic.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Track record elsewhere? Tell us all - we want to hear. Im not even sure if its not avalon...

I am not going to defend any more. Write the supermods who can check the timeline against my messages.

I did not know why until a good while after I posted that.

You are not going to make me a liar, because I am not one.

Now stop it, seriously

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join