It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tymoshenko - "We Should Fire Nukes At Them!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

The history of the US is very relevant to this discusiion given the western media spin that this is somehow Russia's fault and that they are the aggressors....when the US has a very long history of doing just what it has in the Ukraine.....which is to overthrow a government that they don't like and install a puppet regime.

Again this isn't about the history of the US, why do you insist on going there?

I also showed you that the Russians have a history of the same thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Sending more missile to try to surround Russia is not the answer and is part of the problem and the riot's in the Ukraine are far from over because most of the people want nothing to do with the Nazi party or the west for sending in paid thugs to take control of their government.

Russia is way ahead of the west when it comes to missile in any case and are more likely to hit the USA than anything else if this goes hot.

Yes I know all the "That would be Suicide" well yes it would be but what else can they do when it is we that are the aggressors and picking a fight with a bear.

We in Europe are getting a little tired with the USA picking fights over here but the paid puppets in the EU would make you think that we love all things american but I can assure you that this is not the case.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by VirusGuard

Didn't this whole thing start with Ukraine and the EU? I'm just confused, I think it's no secret now that I don't much care for the corruption in the U.S., and I get that the U.S. backs the EU but how is it that you can blame the U.S. as if your own backyard has no dog in this fight? Why don't you want Russia to nuke Europe while they are at it?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Russia is way ahead of the west when it comes to missile in any case and are more likely to hit the USA than anything else if this goes hot.

Are you talking nuclear or conventional, because this is the makeup of both countries nuclear capabilities.

Russia: Approximately 1,480 deployed strategic warheads [1]. The Federation of American Scientists estimates Russia has another 1,022 nondeployed strategic warheads and approximately 2,000 tactical nuclear warheads. Additional thousands are awaiting dismantlement.

United States: Approximately 5,113 nuclear warheads [2], including tactical, strategic, and nondeployed weapons. According to the latest official New START declaration, the United States deploys 1,654 strategic nuclear warheads on 792 deployed ICBMs, SLBMs, and strategic bombers [1]. The Federation of American Scientists estimates that the United States' nondeployed strategic arsenal is approximately 2,800 warheads and the U.S. tactical nuclear arsenal numbers 500 warheads. Additional warheads are retired and await dismantlement.

www.armscontrol.org...

You have to also remember that Russia has lost some of it's stockpile when they had countries such as Ukraine become independent.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

The EU has been occupied by the USA since the end of WWII and most the time the puppets in Brussels can be bribed to do as they are told but now and then they are threatened behind closed doors.

Q: How many European military bases do you have on American soil ?
Q: How many USA military bases do we have in Europe that are from America ?

Yes we have our scum bags but it's the USA and Britain that's pulling the strings

Do they allow you to watch Russia Today where you are ? that might give you the other side to what's really happening on the ground and they give a lot more than just some news reader saying what they have been told to say and have reports out on the streets taking pictures and doing what the press in the west should be doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

We in Europe are getting a little tired with the USA picking fights over here but the paid puppets in the EU would make you think that we love all things american but I can assure you that this is not the case.

Who usually gets the call when a country can't handle it's own problems with another country?

I don't condone what this government has done in the past, but to say the US was the cause of Russia's incursion into Crimea is just not right.

Do you think Russia would have not done this regardless of who was involved.

This wasn't something that Putin did on a whim, he was planning this for awhile. What better way to avoid paying the lease on their naval base...Takeover the country it is in.

When you think about that is a pretty ingenious way to not having to pay.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yes we have our scum bags but it's the USA and Britain that's pulling the strings

Then why is Britain allowing it? No-one benefits but the U.S.? The central banks that began the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank were started by banks in England, so who's really been in charge here?

ETA- Oh what about Germany? I just need you to explain how Europe is totally controlled by and screwed by the U.S. alone. How about Poland? They are still the only country calling for NATO responses to all this. They really don't wan't Russia advancing, due to their history, I don't blame them.

All I'm saying is you must be naive to blame every problem in the world on the U.S. alone, it's ridiculous. If it was my choice, I'd replace everyone in Washington, end the fed and irs, start term limits and leave Europe and everywhere else to defend themselves, but unfortunately we have treaties etc and WWIII doesn't seem to appealing..
edit on 24-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Q: How many European military bases do you have on American soil ?
Q: How many USA military bases do we have in Europe that are from America ?

That is one of the perks of being a world superpower. Also we don't need help defending our homeland from another country.

And do those bases pay to be where they are at, because I can almost guarantee those bases in Europe aren't there for free.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Like the guy said, Ukraine doesn't have the military capacity to deal with Russia, and considering that nuclear weapons are a bit hard to come by in Ukraine, I see this as a TOTALLY empty threat...IF this is even a real conversation, and hasn't been edited in some way. It could very well be real, but I don't think this is anything more than private rhetoric out of anger.

But what I will say is this...It seems to me that there is absolute hatred here. And I have no doubt that the Russians feel the same way about the Ukranians, among other groups. Russia is still relatively backwards when it comes to certain ethnic groups and tolerance. Some could argue the same is true for the US, but imo Russia takes it to a completely different level. I mean look at the conflict that has transpired over just the past couple decades.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
So Russia invaded them and stole their land and their leader is pissed off at Russians and Putin .. go figure.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

JiggyPotamus
Russia is still relatively backwards when it comes to certain ethnic groups and tolerance. Some could argue the same is true for the US, but imo Russia takes it to a completely different level. I mean look at the conflict that has transpired over just the past couple decades.

nobody can deny that different ethnic groups in USA are well integrated.
even USA has problems but I think the situation is probably the best there for minority groups.
a lot of "equality" and "correctness" is fake but still.

land of the free and blah blah.

I hope it doesn't change for worse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join