It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370: Malaysian PM tells passengers’ families missing plane crashed in Indian Ocean

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

No worries

There's a lot of info swirling around out there man...it's tough to know what's what.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hellas
reply to post by nugget1

No I dind't read it, I just saw the video and posted it. Thanks anyway!

Hey, no problem! I,too, have greatly embarrassed myself by posting without being informed -ie reading the thread first- so I can relate to how you must feel!

No need for snarkyness, though; it's happened to the best of us.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The families of Chinese passengers of MH370 received this text message

source
Washington Post article

To be told your loved one is dead through text message is despicable. Can't they at least pick up the phone? Wasn't there a liaison for each family? Not a very sensitive way to break the news, if it is indeed true.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

I know, It's unbelievable
It's the world we live in now though....
Sacked by text, dumped by text, told your relatives are dead by text.

I bet you anything that the Chinese authorities don't see anything wrong with that at all.

*sigh*
edit on 24/3/14 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

blupblup

How can I tell you about conspiracies again when I didn't in the first place?
I said reading them was embarrassing....some were insane... did you read my post?

I'm sorry, didn't know we were playing semantics.
Since we are i should tell you my sentence - Tell me about conspiracies again - was a rhetorical question and the only thing i should have omitted was the question mark. My bad.

Now, how about government official 'conspiracies' about terrorism ?
Or CNN talking about airplane eating black holes ?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Exitt
I'm sorry, didn't know we were playing semantics.
Since we are i should tell you my sentence - Tell me about conspiracies again - was a rhetorical question and the only thing i should have omitted was the question mark. My bad.

Now, how about government official 'conspiracies' about terrorism ?
Or CNN talking about airplane eating black holes ?

But what are you talking about? Are you ok?
I didn't mention them in my post, I didn't say I believed the conspiracies... I said it was embarrassing reading some of them.
It's obvious the plane crashed.

I wrote that In my post?

Are you sure you're replying to the right person (me?) because I have no idea what you're on about.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
'we have to assume' is not, i'm afraid, anywhere near solid enough grounds to consider the disappearance solved. not even close. there is a high level of 'bogusness' about this whole story. today's announcement does nothing to diminish that, for me.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

blupblup
It's obvious the plane crashed.

I wrote that In my post?

Are you sure you're replying to the right person (me?) because I have no idea what you're on about.

It is not obvious the plane crashed, we have no proof of that.

Until then, I am asking your opinion on terrorism statements issued just a couple of days ago by Malaysian government?

They also coincided with a couple of good ole ATS conspiracies.

yes you blupblup

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Exitt

It is not obvious the plane crashed, we have no proof of that.

Until then, I am asking your opinion on terrorism statements issued just a couple of days ago by Malaysian government?

They also coincided with a couple of good ole ATS conspiracies.

yes you blupblup

What was the statement or comments (or at least the gist of them) released the other day by the Malay Gov then?

Of course it's obvious the plane crashed, it can't fly forever?
Maybe it landed nicely on the water and then sank? Either way, it's not flying around right now.

Yes... maybe, just maybe terrorists have captured it and are hiding it until they strap nukes and fly it into Hilary Clintons hair.
Maybe it went through a Bermuda Triangle like phenomenon.

The black hole thing you mentioned is utterly ludicrous...as was pointed out, if a black hole "appeared" and sucked the plane in, it would have also sucked in our planet, our solar system and gold knows what else.

We have no facts... I get that but until something turns up, something concrete, I'll stick with the "reality based" theories and not just make S*** up.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
They're just trying to kill the story IMO.

Was getting to bizarre and mysterious and nobody was able to answer to all the questions.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Shot down on its way to a suicide trip to Diego Garcia?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh so they only "assume" that the plane went down. Hmmmm When they use the word "Assume" to me thats them staying on their back foot just in case this plane does indeed show up again in another part of the world. They probably shipped out or flew out some random plane debris/parts into the indian ocean in an attempt to get closure on what was becoming a huge embarrassment for the authorities. (This is a conspiracy site before you flame me for that) Whatever has happened to that flight there is no question that hundreds of people suffered and hundreds more family members will continue to suffer. That, i cannot even begin to imagine

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think this story is rubbish.

Doesn't explain the phones ringing. Doesn't explain a lot.

When I see that plane being in the ocean with my own eyes then I will be believe it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

So it was tracked by Inmarsat down to west of Perth, but was shot down on the way to Diego Garcia? The two aren't even remotely close, and it wouldn't have been anywhere near Australia if it was heading to Diego Garcia. It would have reached there long before it got anywhere near Perth.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Brutal...just brutal.

Three weeks and a text message is the best you can do?

I am not buying what they are selling.

May Jesus comfort and embrace all those poor souls.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
So they are all dead, but they havent found any wreckage yet. They've just seen satellite photos that they believe are wreckage.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

fatpastyhead
I think this story is rubbish.

Doesn't explain the phones ringing. Doesn't explain a lot.

When I see that plane being in the ocean with my own eyes then I will be believe it.

The phones ringing is about the only thing after the first day that makes sense, because of the hunting the roaming towers do, after that it gets weird, and I admit the Why is weird, the WHAT is weird, the fact that now they are spotting stuff by eye that is most likely from this plane is not, it's actually sickening, do I think it's planted wreckage? No, not unless someone actually landed the thing then dumped it's cargo and all the seats etc and turned the plane into a flying gas can..

One thing I do thin though is that the major players, you know the ones we all automatically assume are behind everything on this site are no more "in the loop" this time than the general public. Malaysia, on the other hand, they look horrid throughout this whole ordeal and the Chinese had it right when they say that the Malaysians seem to be hell bent on their own people NOT being responsible, but to sit there and claim the US, China, Russia, et al are involved, just reeks of if you pardon the reference, moose doodoo. We and Australia, and Thailand and China and New Zealand wouldn't be sending hundreds of millions of dollars worth of search and rescue equipment to find something we already knew where it was. I think this time, everyone was caught off guard and some little country tried something and it failed miserably, or maybe it didn't fail miserably and getting all of these assets down in the Southern Ocean is part of the plan, what that is, is anyone's guess, but, it looks less and less like some US Staged or Chinese Staged or Russian Staged incident and reeks more of a Malaysia knows SOMETHING they aren't' saying, not lying, just withholding something important, I said it before whether it's national pride on their part or just outright incompetence has yet to be determined..

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Tracked my a method that has never been used before and the wreckage STILL hasn`t been found

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

The initial track, that has been used before yielded two paths, one of which was headed in the direction of Perth, the other of which was past Diego Garcia.

The engine handshakes also clearly put the aircraft past Diego Garcia.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Telos
They're just trying to kill the story IMO.

Was getting to bizarre and mysterious and nobody was able to answer to all the questions.

I think this is the closest "truth" we will get from this bizarre story sadly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join