It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow.....just, wow

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

Thanks. If you explore his site further can you write up a summary on the thread itself. Appreciated, and it'll be nice to read both your opinion of the site and hear about what you discover digging around in it (it's huge, so if ten of us went in at the same time we'd likely not bump into each other for quite awhile if at all).

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
This is a website? I thought it was reality! See, reality can't hold a candle to ATS! Have fun, stay safe. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome man. i lurked for years before i joined. i didnt have time to join due to all the info i was busy reading lol. seriously though... 3 or 4 years... just reading about the ancient civilization threads on this site. in my opinion most of these threads are some of the most professional and informative i've ever read. mind you i'm an anthropologist....

the more you read, the more you're world view is forever changed.

i'd say enjoy your stay, but i already know you will.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Nobody forced you to come back

Just saying

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

That's just how it is, ATS wants to remain search-friendly for many institutions which scan for keywords which put up automatic blocks on the site. There are plenty of places to talk about the people in the Vatican getting their kicks on, and if I worked inside the Sistine I'd want to do the same, but of course wouldn't report back about it here on ATS. Rules are rules, and never Mark Twain shall meet.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Welcome home ! Hello from England

A little tip before posting a thread always/attempt to use the search engine it works when it wants to

Also .. It's not chemtrails it's contrails .. (You'll get what I mean when you start exploring ats )

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Horus12
Wow just wow.. is what I think about this site but in a very different way.

I wrote a thread about a religious organization that has its own state, a population of 800 people and is one of the most powerful religions in the world.

The story was regarding class A drugs and was confirmed by a spokesperson for said religion.

Now it has been removed because you cannot discuss drugs on this website.

You heard right.

I cannot write a story (which has been confirmed) about an elitist religious organization (one of the biggest in the world) having drugs sent them using condoms on a conspiracy website because we are not allowed to talk about drugs.

Good luck

There are plenty of other toys to play with in the toy box called ATS. Don't get worked up when the one toy you can't play with here, was taken away from you.

I'm sure in your vast exposure to many topics, you can find another to make a thread with.

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by Goteborg

Welcome to the best conspiracy site on the net.

Actually, it's probably the best discussion site for any topic, really. I am a member of a few other sites that specialize in my interests and they pale in comparison to this one, which only features my interests as an after thought.

ATS is actually pretty amazing that way.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Exactly, and well said. I'm not a big conspiracy person myself, but when I came here I found what you describe - numerous topics in my interest areas and discussions about them which have educated me daily (at least the days I look here, which has been daily for quite awhile as I'm quite involved in the Martian anomaly thread). For space data, science, speculative science, ancient civilizations, current news, etc., it has been very good here (well, the Space threads miss JadeStar's imput, sigh), and in many areas ATS is well ahead of the pack.

The search engine here works most of the time quite well. For those times it doesn't, or for just another way of finding things, ATS had a past search engine that people liked to. A tip: embed it in your signature (the older search engine is in the -- of my sig)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Destinyone

Horus12
Wow just wow.. is what I think about this site but in a very different way.

I wrote a thread about a religious organization that has its own state, a population of 800 people and is one of the most powerful religions in the world.

The story was regarding class A drugs and was confirmed by a spokesperson for said religion.

Now it has been removed because you cannot discuss drugs on this website.

You heard right.

I cannot write a story (which has been confirmed) about an elitist religious organization (one of the biggest in the world) having drugs sent them using condoms on a conspiracy website because we are not allowed to talk about drugs.

Good luck

There are plenty of other toys to play with in the toy box called ATS. Don't get worked up when the one toy you can't play with here, was taken away from you.

I'm sure in your vast exposure to many topics, you can find another to make a thread with.

Des

We are adults here and I am a big believer in free speech.

Little stories all bunched together sometimes paint the biggest pictures.

And I certainly dont bow down to BS, lets not create an illusion and call a spade a spade.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

No, we are not all adults here. And what you want to talk about is detrimental for non-adults, which is another reason ATS wants to leave it for other sites. This site goes into high school, libraries, and even grammar schools, and the owners want to keep it that way. Nothing at all wrong with that.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Aleister
\A tip: embed it in your signature (the older search engine is in the -- of my sig)

Holy crap, thanks! I thought that just went away. Bookmarked.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My pleasure. I don't have any other embeds in my sig, but it's another way to store things you'd like to jump to in a hurry.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Horus12

Aleister
reply to post by Horus12

No, we are not all adults here. And what you want to talk about is detrimental for non-adults, which is another reason ATS wants to leave it for other sites. This site goes into high school, libraries, and even grammar schools, and the owners want to keep it that way. Nothing at all wrong with that.

Well I certainly would not recommend this website to anyone under 18, there a far worse subjects and BS subject matter than elitist religious organizations recieving drugs in the mail.

The kids under 18 nowadays need this site, it's a storehouse of knowledge. The things you (and others - looking in mirror) enjoy discussing have plenty of other places to do it, seriously. The high school age students, at least the smart ones, likely learn a lot of things here that are both interesting to them and beneficial in life. Some of them are probably among our best members. So the owners leave it child friendly, which seems very proper and the reasonable approach (I'm realizing that the more I post on this thread about it).
edit on 24-3-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Have a blast !

edit on 24-3-2014 by AccessDenied because: civility

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

(post by Horus12 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join