It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow.....just, wow

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I was on a website 2 weeks ago and a member there linked to a post here. I was blown away, you have almost everything I'm interested in right here on one site. I lurked for a few days and decided to join.

I'm amazed I hadn't heard of ATS before, I'm fascinated by conspiracy theories of all kinds and I spend some of my free time reading about ancient civilizations and their possible technologies which is my favorite subject.

I'm here now, better late than never I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Welcome to the mad house!

Rev

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Welcome to the funny farm, the area where abnormal people hang out. Normal people chat about things that mean nothing and parrot what they are told. It is a little different here than it is in the real unreal world.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Goteborg

All good things come to those who wait , now is your time and ATS is at your fingertips.
Enjoy your stay Goteborg your journey starts here

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Welcome to the best conspiracy site on the net. Please keep all limbs inside the protective barriers at all times and strap yourself down, it can get bumpy sometimes.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Welcome! Have fun n a star n flag on me, look forward to hearing your views and conversing with you...

for some reason I cant star you lol I am also relatively new
edit on 24-3-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Great intro, and you are going to be a very happy camper. People like Slayer write great ancient civilization threads (some of the best threads can also be found by going to the ancient civilization forum and looking at the first threads listed, or arranging the entire forum so that it shows the threads with the most flags, or the most replies. With your interest you can likely add heaps of good stuff into the forum by adding new threads or working on old ones.

And now for your "signing in" bonus -- check out the link to the ancient civilization site thread in my signature (below), and pretend it's Christmas morning and you are five years old again....

And of course, welcome, and enjoy your adventures here.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Yea, discovering this site for the first time is a special moment. It was for me anyway. I felt like I had actually stumbled upon a secret, underground website--yea dorky, I know

Anyway, have fun and enjoy the "honeymoon phase".

This is still the place I get both my real and fringe news first.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I'm amazed I hadn't heard of ATS before…

So was I. Somebody suggested I checkout ATS…

I replied, "Whats an ATS?"

Its never to late to learn something new.

Welcome to an ATS!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Hello, mate, welcome to the club. I'm in physics and conspiracy investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Aleister

And now for your "signing in" bonus -- check out the link to the ancient civilization site thread in my signature (below), and pretend it's Christmas morning and you are five years old again....

Thank you for this, I've already marked both of his sites as favorites. When I have more time later I'll be going through the history site in as much detail as possible. The timeline he lays out on his homepage seems odd to me...industry predates language and math by a couple hundred thousand years? I will definitely have to read more to see how that came to be or if he thinks it could be an RCD error.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Goteborg
I was on a website 2 weeks ago and a member there linked to a post here. I was blown away, you have almost everything I'm interested in right here on one site. I lurked for a few days and decided to join.

I'm amazed I hadn't heard of ATS before, I'm fascinated by conspiracy theories of all kinds and I spend some of my free time reading about ancient civilizations and their possible technologies which is my favorite subject.

Welcome to the Abyss...

Peace

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hi Goteborg, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Welcome to your new addiction. 12 step meetings in the basement on Tuesdays. Bring cookies.

Des

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Welcome to the best site the interwebs have to offer.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I jumped in from day one and have been here ever since. Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Welcome new friend

If you thought your mind was blown before prepare for a whole new level

You just entered the most intelligent forum on the web, why they let me hang around I'll never know, must be the coffee I make

If you'd like a custom made avatar click on my signature strip and tell the team what you'd like

We're waiting

Cody

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Get out! Go while you still can!
its not too late, get outta here quick...
This place is mental...!!!!
No really, it is

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.. We offer greetings!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
wheeeEEEEeeeeeee.....

<<   2  3 >>

join