It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only At Walmart~! Toe-sucker Arrested - You Can't Make This Stuff Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

GeorgiaGirl
This DOES seem to be a "thing" and it seems to only take place at Wal-Mart, because we had the same thing in our local Wal-Mart over a year ago.

G-ross!

A year ago,eh? In Georgia... first Florida being the "State of weird", then Georgia a year ago... now North Carolina... OMG it's migrating, and moving northward!

New York! Batten down the hatches and man the sally ports and parapets! There's weird (or at least more of it) on the way!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Your puns are funny... even if they are awful.
They made me laugh!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

LadySkadi
Ok, is it weird that I don't even find this surprising but rather hilarious given the Walmart set... and I'm sorry, but who the heck gets their toe sucked involuntarily? How does that even happen?
edit on 24-3-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Have you ever been to the People of Walmart site? www.peopleofwalmart.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

As we learned from one of the posters above you such things do apparently sell, and not cheap according to what has been heard. I would assume your author was making a few bucks in between authoring books geared toward the general public.

Did not expect to be having such discussions this morning... just goes to show the unexpectedness of life.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I'm getting out the guns... there wont be any coming 'round here! If they try, they have a surprise in store!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You do raise a good point about this being about lack of control. Hopefully jail will teach him more about planning.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is just a moron trying to get laid ..
He was counting on her getting 'excited' at what he did ..but it back fired ..lol
There are, unfortunately, loads of morons like that running around who think they can do these type of things and women will 'like it' ..grow up morons or go to prison where some big bad dudes will be sucking on your toes lol !

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I understand your point.

It's bad enough to have to go to the store, let alone, having to put up with some freakish person and their BS. But sex in a shed at Lowes? Come on!!! At least go down in the woods behind Lowes!!
I'm still trying to figure out why in the world would someone suck a toe at Wally world. I'm all for voyeurism but time and place is key!

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Yeah, I'd pick the woods first...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join