It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Concepts of Plant and Animal Life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Bleeeeep
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Good work gives good fruit? Which is basically saying good faith works gives good fruit which also suggests bad faith gives bad fruit - some times the forbidden variety?
God had those plants growing on earth in the first place. Which is the reason why people tend to ''work'' to feed themselves.

I want to know what happen to the awareness of the dinosaurs or a blade of wheat I used for bread. What was the sacrifice of their body for if it extinguished their awareness? I do not think they could have pleasure in giving up their awareness or sacrificing their body and losing their awareness. And further... what does that mean to us, them, and God that they lose their awareness (supposing other life besides humans have awareness)?
Plants are not self aware. If you still think its wrong to eat from what grows on the earth, STOP eating from what grows on the earth, if you can, that is.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I am not saying it is wrong.

I am asking what it means.

What was God expressing when he created a cow with awareness and then you ate the cow and thus ended the cow's awareness?

What does the loss and sacrifice of the cow's awareness mean?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Bleeeeep

I am not saying it is wrong.

I am asking what it means.

It simply means God did humans a favor by making cattle a source of nutrition and labor and placing it within our control.

What was God expressing when he created a cow with awareness and then you ate the cow and thus ended the cow's awareness?

What does the loss and sacrifice of the cow's awareness mean?
There is no ''loss''. Upon being slaughtered, the life of a cow returns to its Creator. The least humans can do for a cow is to treat it kindly while it lives and appreciate it as a gift from God, who created both humans and cattle. Humans are to express gratitude and thanks to God by mentioning God's name before they slaughter it for food.
edit on 24-3-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You are what you eat. People are animals. From one point of view everything is happening at the same time. From that realm your spirit can be sent to inhabit people animals and plants. It is in this manner that spirits can enter our bodies.Following a spor from the vine to animals and in people. We often think we have new ideas or maybe thoughts that are unknown. Everytime you eat and drink you are playing spiritual roulette.
This is the reason they ate dung cakes in the ole days. Many will say that the dung cakes were just used as a fuel source but that is bull shat. If there is no fuel for a fire then what were the animals eating to make dung. The reason they ate these cakes is because spiritually they knew who their herds were.
GOD became tired of the mass slaughters and the way the dead animals were treated so he now puts the spirit that kills inside of the prey. Habitual offenders of sport killing are now killing themselves over and over again.
The way we treat plants and animals reflects back through the plant animal human trinity. Go and cut down a tree without good reason and end up with spine problems. Use mice for lab testing and get some random illness. Modify chicken breast to be large and someone gets the urge to have breast implants.
Do you like smoked meats then someone has the urge to smoke cigeretes. Do you like to grill food outside then someone will be sunbathing soon. The cycle goes on. This is the way dark arts are used.The plants are used to introduce chemical influences that give us the urges to act out this way of life.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Bleeeeep
Does anyone know what concept(s) God is trying to show us by using plant and animal life as energy sources?

I get that their bodies are sacrifices, but what is the sacrifice worth to them, long term, if they do not have eternal awareness? What role do they play in reality?

Again, what is God trying to show us by using their life as our energy sources, if they do not have eternal awareness?

Please try to answer without reincarnation.

Thanks.

Add: Oh something else I have been thinking about...
bonus question:

What does waste mean to life?
Excrement?
Leaves falling off in Autumn?
The sun excreting photons, particles, etc., which we use as energy?
Etc and so forth?
edit on 3/24/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

Animals and Plants are meant to serve the "Cycle of Life." Remember what High School Biology taught us? Plants breath out oxygen and breath in carbon dioxide. We and animals breath out carbon dioxide and breath in oxygen. Without plants we would die and without humans and animals, they would die. God is ONE with all, and we are ONE with God. Therefore, we must learn to serve each other. Our little brothers and sisters you call plants and animals serve and give us energy to stay alive. By doing so, their consciousness rises higher in their next life. You say explain it without reincarnation is like trying to survive without air. Reincarnation is a process of physical reality. You can't put it away because it is part of life here in the 3rd dimensional Earth. We also serve animals and plants by teaching them the ways of higher consciousness. You notice that the wild animals only function via instinct (the blueprint given to them by God)...how to survive. But domesticated animals and even plants survive based on our teachings so they can live a longer, healthier, and in some cases more wise and intelligent lifestyle.

Animals, Plants, and let me introduce the Mineral Kingdom are only self aware as Nature Spirits. You see, once members of these kingdoms die, they rejoin the Nature Spirit associated with that Kingdom. From there, they split up and reincarnate again into another animal, plant, or rock form. Indians and Natives of various countries have this knowledge. This is why Nature Spirits are so important in the natural Cycle of Life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join