It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RT Truthseeker: Media 'staged' Syria chem attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

BBC 'total fabrication from beginning to end' of Syria 'atrocity'; call to revoke visas for intel agents posing as reporters in NATO targets; CIA caught infiltrating CNN, and Operation Mockingbird is back.

Seek truth from facts with UK Member of Parliament George Galloway; Illinois University Professor of International Law Francis Boyle; investigative reporter John Helmer; ordinary Syrians; and Ukraine covergirl 'Julia'.

Read the full transcript on.rt.com...

The Truthseeker: Media 'staged' Syria chem attack

From RT Truthseeker

An incredible video of the controversy surrounding the BBC report from Syria last year which clearly shows the BBC changing the word Napalm to Chemical Weapons from what was supposed to be a camera crew at a hospital in Syria at the time of the attack....

Starts at :51 secs into the report....

Further evidence of site actors and staged chemical attack is presented as well... It is presented in such a way that even the average sheeple can understand... Questions linger about how this type of 'Twist News' is being used elsewhere on MSM...

In a replay of the Gulf War, we now find out that the doctor in that key BBC news report was the daughter of Syrian rebel leader Mousa Al Kehdy (spelling may be off )

What is the truth? Well certainly it is being diluted...
edit on 24-3-2014 by R_Clark because: Grammar and Credits

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Same old shell game...reminds me of the phoney nurse who told us the Iraqis simply dumped the Kuwaiti babies out of the ICUs and "left them to die on the cold floor boohoo"....that was bull# too remember?
She was the daughter of one of the Players of the scene as well.....
edit on 24-3-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Not shocked and not trusting at all to the mainstream official claims. Media would be instructed to fabricate, falsity what is shared if in fact there was a cover-up as speculated from early on with breaking information. With that the earlier information of "Intelligence report says U.S. officials knew about nerve-gas attack in Syria three days before it killed over 1,400 people" - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Sad thing is I cannot blindly trust RT either.

There is clearly a growing demand for unbiased investigative journalism... WHERE IS THE SUPPLY?

All that remains is to research yourselves, create a crossection of different sources and until then:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Thank you for the info.
What else is new?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:45 AM
link   
That's just sickening....but not surprising. Congress passed a bill last year that lifted the ban
on government propaganda in the US. They were doing it all along except now its entirely legal.
Propaganda Bill Passed

edit on 24-3-2014 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
We know Russia/Putin has an interest in protecting Assad, and this news comes from Russia Today... so how do you evaluate this news as anything other than more propaganda from another government? As government-manipulated "news" goes, Russia & Russia Today rank near the top of least trust-worthy.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Heh...

So....so .. Glad we have ATS and other non "twisted""propaganda filled " news outlets ,so we can sift through all the BULL $@! and find truth !

If i haven't said it ,ill say it now

THANKS ATS truly thank you!

edit on 0468083134638th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

I would think anyone who blindly believes anything they are told by the MSM, whatever station that is, are fools.

But in my view and experience, RT although still obviously bias, is the most accurate and forthright MSM station i've seen in a very long time.

I never, ever watch the BBC any longer, never watch anything put out by Murdochs corp, American MSM / News is even more of a joke.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You know all it takes is to shut the TV off for two days and the physical withdrawal will subside leaving only the mental withdrawal. Once complete, get all your news online. It doesn't matter if you go to mainstream sites, sooner or later you'll stumble onto alternative theories outlined much better and with more accuracy than any MSM. After that the entire propaganda apparatus crumbles and you wouldn't even hear all the bull# anyway. Not you the OP, but everyone out there reading this.

That said, doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Blackmarketeer
As government-manipulated "news" goes, Russia & Russia Today rank near the top of least trust-worthy.

Yes, so I've heard. Of course they are pro-Russia but as for trust-worthy, care to share any specifics? Seems to me there is better reporting from RT than any other MSM station out there. I can certainly see biased but the actual reporting of events are generally better.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep. They construct all this crap to help pass their lies. The news medias, banks, etc...-are the evil of the world. I remember watching a vid that stated that Anderson Cooper faked a bunch of stuff; It was very convincing and not surprising in the least. That's how they work, how they've always worked. Lies, manipulation, murder, false flag attacks. Evil satanic creatures among us.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Interesting...

People call for unrestricted media reporting while at the same time arguing against it. The bill called for the ability of American citizens to have access to government broadcasts directed at other countries. Personally speaking, while there is the possibility of propaganda, I think it would shed more light on what the government does and not less light.

I can see MSM outlets going after claims made in those government broadcasts. If that occurs, and the government is unable to support the claims made in them, I would think it would force more accountability, not less.

I am not a fan of deciding what is media and what is not... what id news worthy and what is not.

The moment we accept that requirement is the moment we lose freedom of the press and the ability of the American people to challenge information that is released by the government.

Ensuring the ability of the national enquirer to print what it wants ensures the ability of others to report on what they want.

Restricting can be an even larger issues than not restricting them.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

R_Clark
From RT Truthseeker

No disrespect, but I find it difficult to reconcile the two words "RT" and "truth" in the same sentence.

RT is a joke and the joke is on people who believe what it says.

Regards

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Many people knew we were being given lies about Syria years ago and yet TPTB still tried the same type of trick in the Ukraine's but each time they use these tricks then fewer people get taken in by CNN/BBC/Fox-News

To listen to the media we are all so happy that they have found gas under our homes and they are welcome to frack for free, we just love our government and trust them 100% to do the right thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Sounds to me like RT is butt hurt & bitter.

Chalk up RT, CNN, PressTV and now BBC. Meh, spin spin spin...

Objective journalism is dead.

top topics

join