It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS did it actually work for you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have recently acquired a substance called MMS which is being vaunted as a medical breakthrough.....
This substance is rumoured to be an almost magical fixer for your ailments whatever they may be.....
I have spoken to several people who have been relieved of various conditions through taking just a few drops per day to a dozen....
mixed with an activator and taken internally......
I have a friend diagnosed with colon cancer who has been taking it for a few weeks and the improvement is obvious to more than just me....

Are there any here who may have used this to treat any condition, and who have had success?

I am willing to try this out myself, but would like to hear from those who have experienced results from it....or not.....
Thanks in advance ...........s

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This stuff? Wikipedia

It is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. Be careful, sounds toxic.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Please, for the love of the gods, don't use that. At least not yet. Just give it a few months and see where the research leads because, as of now, nobody's been able to convince me it's not simply bleach.

Really... it's bleach. Maybe there's more to it that I don't understand but I do understand that much. It's bleach.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Elton
This stuff? Wikipedia

That's correct.....but the doses my friends are using don't seem to be harming them...quite the contrary.....
There is a protocol for taking it...its very simple and ive heard of no serious consequences.....yet....
so many drops mms and so many drops of lemon juice to actvate it....
tastes not great, but the results may be well worth it if the claims are verifiable.....

The amounts ingested don't seem to be harmful to those I know who have been on it......
edit on 24-3-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

stirling

Elton
This stuff? Wikipedia

That's correct.....but the doses my friends are using don't seem to be harming them...quite the contrary.....
There is a protocol for taking it...its very simple and ive heard of no serious consequences.....yet....
so many drops mms and so many drops of lemon juice to actvate it....
tastes not great, but the results may be well worth it if the claims are verifiable.....

You have a friend taking it? Perfect! Find out what he has that he's trying to cure. When he feels like he's drank enough bleach, ask him to go to the doctor and get a full check-up. If he's fully cured and not dying from corrosive organ failure, let us know.

I may sound facetious but I'm really just incredulous. I honestly would like to know if it works for your friend.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I will definitely inform this thread of my findings but would like to hear from any who have achieved positive or negative results from the treatments.....as it isn't exactly new.....just new to me....if I hadn't met a few who are taking it..id never have guessed it may be medicine too.....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think we could be a tad more understanding. When diagnosed with the word "cancer" and probably quite a few other things, the way big pharma controls the existence or non-existence of curative medicine, people will do very desperate things including taking drugs and substances they otherwise would never have considered for a moment.
edit on 20am03203120143America/Chicago11 by samstone11 because: necessary word change

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Cancer of the colon.....my friend is on the mms after refusing both chemo and surgery.....
Already he seems somewhat improved.....(yes I know about the progressions of cancer)
We surely don't want to lose him, but he is determined to steer clear of aleopathic medicine.....
Hes been taking MMS for a few weeks.....and seems much better....(yes it could be simple remission too) but.......

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

stirling
reply to post by Cuervo

I will definitely inform this thread of my findings but would like to hear from any who have achieved positive or negative results from the treatments.....as it isn't exactly new.....just new to me....if I hadn't met a few who are taking it..id never have guessed it may be medicine too.....

Do a search on ATS for "MMS". One thread is actually a dude who was taking it for a few weeks and documented his findings. Overall, he seemed to have a decent experience with it.

Totally worth a read. Maybe you could do something similar with this thread? Not that I am saying you should take it but, if you do, keep us up-to-date.

Who knows, maybe this will go down in some researcher's journal someday.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If I could find the search function I would.......since the format changed I still haven't accessed it.....ludites persist everywhere....cant even use win 8 yet...lost without XP.....
never the less....I will surely keep you informed....
Aparently it can be used with DMSO for topical application....arthritis etc...still learning about it...and will report...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

stirling
If I could find the search function I would.......since the format changed I still haven't accessed it.....ludites persist everywhere....cant even use win 8 yet...lost without XP.....
never the less....I will surely keep you informed....
Aparently it can be used with DMSO for topical application....arthritis etc...still learning about it...and will report...

HERE you go!

DMSO... wow, I remember my dad making us use that when I was a kid.

But anyway, take a look at his findings so maybe you can use his research before you jump in head first. I hope you find what you are looking for and good luck!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Cuervo

Please, for the love of the gods, don't use that. At least not yet. Just give it a few months and see where the research leads because, as of now, nobody's been able to convince me it's not simply bleach.

Really... it's bleach. Maybe there's more to it that I don't understand but I do understand that much. It's bleach.

Technically it's only kind of like bleach. It's actually a little bit like industrial disinfectant too. Or well, it's actually used as that. (Though ~70-90% chlorite remains after mixing it)

Acidified sodium chlorite[edit]
Mixing sodium chlorite solution with a weak food-grade acid solution (commonly citric acid), both stable, produces short-lived acidified sodium chlorite (ASC) which has potent decontaminating properties. Upon mixing the main active ingredient, chlorous acid is produced in equilibrium with chlorite anion. The proportion varies with pH, temperature, and other factors, ranging from approximately 5–35% chlorous acid with 65–95% chlorite; more acidic solutions result in a higher proportion of chlorous acid. Chlorous acid breaks down to chlorine dioxide which in turn breaks down to chlorite anion and ultimately chloride anion. ASC is used for sanitation the hard surfaces which come in contact with food and as a wash or rinse for a variety of foods including red meat, poultry, seafood, fruits and vegetables. Because the oxo-chlorine compounds are unstable when properly prepared, there should be no measurable residue on food if treated appropriately.[12][13] ASC also is used as a teat dip for control of mastitis in dairy cattle.[14]

Seeing as the directions for MMS calls for mixing it with something acidic first, they are ingesting ASC. I remember first reading about this and thinking, oh cool, people may as well be bottling pool water and selling it as a cure now...

The funniest part is how the claims are made it cures so many different ailments. This logic is great... And I wonder if it's applicable to other chemicals too... Like yeah, this whole time you were wiping your windows with Windex (ammonia) and who knew it just cures all these diseases as well.

This also reminded me of the drinking hydrogen peroxide scam/cure, what have you, which was being pushed at one time as well. Read about it here.

There is a reason that when you mix these things with certain stable chemicals they form high explosives. So consider that before you ingest it.
edit on 24-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I've used it, and ignored the "OMG it's bleach!!!" screeching each time I did. I am in perfect health, and my stomach lining is intact.

MMS is sodium hypochloriDe, whilst bleach is sodium hypochloriTe.

Check this link for people sharing their experiences on natural cures, in this case MMS:
earthclinic

In the case of cancer, some initial bloating, gas and discomfort is to be expected as you start rasing dosage.

I am not going to bother with sensational claims, and I don't feel like arguing with naysayers over my personal experience. What I will say is that, after using it various times, recommending it and viewing the results on others, I strongly believe MMS is the 'holy grail' of medicine.

The way it works is similar to 35% food-grade hydrogen peroxide, and in fact more effective. That's another one the FDA has hissy-fits about. I still use it often though, with no adverse effects.

Please remember to come back and share with the rest of the members the results once your friend has concluded his treatment.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Absolutely ! thanks for sharing D337.......
There at least seems to be an over even split here between the pos/negative replies....
But those that have had experience with it don't seem to report any deadly side effects save diahria for a short period....
My friend is still wandering around and hes looking much better in fact since starting the protocol for the big C word....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Really?? don't use??? this has been on the market for several years. It may or may not work for you, but based on what Jim Humble discovered its use for. It has been a miracle cure. I use it and have for several years. Here is where you can find more info. jimhumble.org. or read a little more below. Quoted from Wiki.ORG

mmswiki.org...

What this document is about

"The purpose of this document is to show basic scientific proofs and logic of MMS. Scientific references are given where ever possible. MMS is not a bleach, MMS is an oxidizer that kills the pathogens of many different diseases. The chemical of MMS has been used to kill pathogens for 100 years, and to purify water. This paper gives the chemical formula of MMS, explains how it works and explains the simplicity of making it. The basics of oxidation is explained, as that is necessary to understand how MMS works. MMS kills viruses in a different manner than oxidation. That too is explained. Information is also given on MMS2.
MMS are the initials for Master Mineral Solution

This solution consists mostly of water with chlorine dioxide as a very weak solution - along with regular table salt and several other trace neutral chemicals, such as sodium hydroxide, sodium carbonate, and sodium bicarbonate - none of which are considered poisonous. The trace chemicals are neutralized by the acid that activates the chlorine dioxide.

edit on Mon Mar 24 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: source added, quote snipped IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
OK ...can you tell us what your experience with the stuff is? did it help you?

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well it appears there is little interest in discussion at this time....but seeing as there is no harmful side effects that I have heard yet I will begin a trial run.......
I intend to apply the stuff topically to a few hurting spots (like my fallers knees etc...) to see if it works at all that way....
Ill use DMSO to bring the medicine into the body at the hurtin spot.....
My friend and neighbour Cody,22 yrs old is also trying the MMS so I will update that as events occur..or are noticed..
He has a very severe baldness problem for a young man and ill see of it works as hair restorative as well(applied topically while taking t internally as well)
Stand by for more as the treatments progress.....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well time do fly......
Heres the upshot of the treatments so far....
Our cancer patient seems to be improving by the day....he was too weak to do the simple chore of even walking his dog in the morning.....but is back out on the dock early again walking his dog every day...hes also completely repainted his boat though not the neatest job ive seen it fairly sparkles.....his cheeks have colour and theres a spring in his step.....no cure pronounced....but hes looking a helluva lot better.....
Codys hair is up for debate as yet and we aren't sure if theres any new fuzz.......
My ownexperience is beyond the topical treatment by now and I am experimenting with simply encapsulating the powdered chlorite and swallowing it with water to be activated by my own stomach acids.....\|(my bright idea).....more in a couple weeks.....

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Try Kerosene to cure the cancer if the mms doesn't work Ozone also has a fantastic cure rate for cancer way better than the 3% the pharmaceutical industry have.

The problem with our society is that air pollution in cities has starved our brain of oxygen making anyone who lives in the cities mentally retarded, our brains need 20% to function correctly, city air is between 12% AND 15%

Check out
health-science-spirit.com/kero.htm

there are at least 20 cures for cancer including pancreatic enzymes, polypeptides, Iodine and pharmaceutical grade sodium bicarbonate, Ozone or Hydrogen Peroxide 30% or 35% even Vitamin C creates Hydrogen Peroxide in your body, DMSO combined with Cesium Chloride, Kerosene these last 3 are all derived from trees although kerosene can also be derived from petroleum.

Cancer is only a terminal illness if the person doesn't do there own research but when the brain is being starved of oxygen and you have your supposedly trustworthy government telling you you have to trust a doctor and then you realise that the pharmaceutical companies have put there own workers into government positions without some sort of truth serum being used on politicians to keep them honest then we are screwed

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Table salt is half bleach.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join