It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT GUN GRAB in full effect -media blackout- door2door cop: Resistance is futile

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

TiedDestructor

Cuervo
reply to post by gardener

For those of us not able to watch/listen to the videos, what is revealed that indicates all of this is in "full effect"?

Are they literally going door-to-door right now as the title suggests?

Not as of yet or there would be bloodshed. Msm would eat it up. Flight 370? Old news.

This is this beginning of a very short and dismal end for those who wish to face it.

Ok, so the title is incorrect and nothing is happening?

Well, I can't say that I'm on the government's side on this but I can say I hope it doesn't come to a "door-to-door" situation. But, if they did, I just hope everybody on both sides just aim for the legs. No nut shots or head shots, please. Nor gut shots... those suck, too. Also, when somebody says "time out", let the poor bastards take a drink and a leak, for crying out loud.

All I have nowdays are clubs and blades... and I hate bringing those to a gun fight so please settle this once and for all before they come knocking on my door, looking for my letter opener. I don't think that will ever happen in my state but that's probably what they said in CT, too.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I thought the Lieutenant handled himself well. He really isn't the person to be talking to about changing the law. Although I do think officers should uphold constitutional laws and disobey unconstitional laws. People this is coming to all of us at some point. We have New York, California, Connecticut, it is only a matter of time before it becomes federal or other states push the agenda. The agenda is mandatory if you want to be a successful politician. Lets face it, we haven't elected anyone for a long time, and the politicians know who their daddy is. If they disobey bad things happen. IE they get caught cheating or in other scandals.

My 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Looking at discussion above, and sources. it's very well that this is going on and in the plans. Politicians of the are want lists of the people/homes in question because they want to aid in confiscation as well. Wonder who they want to call in for that. Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

ImpossibilityOfReason
reply to post by six67seven

I do believe that quote is from march 23rd 1775. Correct? Js, the timing

edit on 24-3-2014 by ImpossibilityOfReason because: (no reason given)

How auspicious indeed!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Yup, a body armor fashion show coming to a neighborhood near you...eventually, if allowed to start.
Remember when the time comes, you either dress as well, or at least have numbers in your favor!

edit on 24-3-2014 by DarthImpaler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
But dont you guys find it ironic that with MASSIVE numbers of guns the incidents using them are actually fairly rare? statistically.

We have a zillion knives and people get stabbed all the time.

I think being a grown up about the use of a deadly weapon like this are over sensationalized and gloried by the cops/gov. "You are all untrust worthy gun wielding maniacs that need to be stopped" they say, i call shenanigans. how many people to the cops shoot/kill that DO NOT have a gun? More than they would have you believe.

Im a responsible owner and if i could buy a gun i would, im not permitted to in the uk. Ive been using air guns, bows and crossbows for, well all my life. Yet im not trusted to own a weapon the control use themselfs. Seems kinda silly.

Oh and @ the guy above, ballistic masks are just super creepy, sure no one wants to be shot in the face and die, but running around looking like a swat version of jason is beyond rational intimidation.
edit on b5656331 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthImpaler

Your 'police' pictures are NOT a nice thing to see.

For some time, those who join the police are 'vetted' to make sure they are the right 'type'..........good, obedient sheep who follow orders no matter what they are told to do with unthinking allegiance to .........well, whoever is wearing an even scarier uniform.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Elliot

For some time, those who join the police are 'vetted' to make sure they are the right 'type'..........good, obedient sheep who follow orders no matter what they are told to do with unthinking allegiance to .........well, whoever is wearing an even scarier uniform.

you know that they (most major countries) actually REJECT smart applicants.

You couldnt be more right.

Sheeple are bad, armed licensed government sanctioned sheeple are far far worse.

"Are you dumb and blind?, heres a gun and a hat, your a cop/soldier now son"
edit on b0404431 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

In the 1980's there was a tv series on in the UK about police cadets. There was ONE thinking cadet in the class. He tended to ask questions a lot and be 'concerned' about certain procedures and rules.
It was doubted by his 'superiors' whether he could pass the training because their words more or less were that we cannot have policemen who question and think. They just needed people who would obey 'the rules' without thinking.

They were looking for those 'faceless' types in your pictures.........and they seem to have found a lot of them.

I have a relative in the police who though 'nice' is not a thinker. It is concerning that this person has great pride in who and how they treated people (often with violence). I would be ashamed to treat my fellow man in such a manner except if they were violent in return.

But we must not give up hope.

Even those in the deepest sleep have to wake up eventually.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

Sad isnt it, that the best thinkers arnt allowed to practice basic common law?

But can we really blame "the troops" for it?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Snarl
I hope the CT gun owners are communicating. I hope they can visually follow the leash back to the hand that's shaking it.

The hand holding the leash is part of vertically integrated "government" that has this country by the balls.

That's the same government that murdered a 68-year-old grandmother with a missile drone. It's the same government that is colluding with the central banks and Wall Street to loot this country bare. It's the same government that will deliver a "crystal night" moment on us.

Had enough yet?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Elliot

The quicker you learn the less likely you are to be able to follow bad orders. Authority in general seems as a joke when you have better answers than those above you. Once you get to a certain intelligence level only rules that protect victims are allowed, and anything more creates more victims. Training Dogs is easier than training sovereign adults, so why train the latter? People with consciousness ask WHY and expect a good answer. I could tell when I was in the Army that all I had to do was make my face blank and they thought the training (automatic response to authority) was setting in haha...

Strange thing about this level of the game that powers have begun is that every girl I am friends with is talking about buying weapons and two of them already have little pink handguns that they have gone to the range with. One of them has an AK they have been training on. Never in my life would I think hippies (literal tree huggers/namers) that I grew up with would be buying guns. We were all "liberals" who knew guns were bad back in middle and high school. The cops with the guns on their waste told us so. Not anymore.

I've picked sides and let people I know what side that was. I don't need to be living in a police state. I'm half German, my family fought the Nazis once already. But unlike the poster above me I don't think they will give you a Kristallnacht. It's too easy to point to and start the revolution everyone is waiting for. They can't give any main triggers with large satisfaction. Everyone is waiting for the kick off, the start date, but it was long ago. Instead they will slide and change shape and cajole their way forward inches at a time. Would they risk a flashpoint?
edit on 24-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Nice..we could use a good civil war lol....

I was on swat for a few years...the most annoying thing i found on entry....was if you lock your screen door and your regular door....that way we had to bust through 2 doors.....lock both doors itll buy you a little more time haha...lock all windows....most of raids took place in the morning. I say this because...taking our guns is unconstitutional..and this is coming from a man who doesnt own one any more...at one time I owned about 7. I found they just sit around the house and collect dust...and after years of being in the Army and SWAT I just dont find shooting appealing any more.

After selling all my guns....it forced me to learn primitive weapons and I actually find that much more appealing and stealthier. In fact you can carry a sling on a plane and no one would know what the hell it is....keep it in your pocket with a few rocks...a sling can break concrete and its good healthy cheap fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

six67seven
reply to post by gardener

Referencing the 4th video in the OP:

1. "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
2. See number 1.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace – but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
- Patrick Henry

If I may direct you to a "contemporized" version of Patrick Henry's speech:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The truth in Henry's speech has lasted over two centuries. They are as relevant and sound to day as they were in his time. This is because his words are grounded in natural law and reason. His plea is sound, his logic firmly in its place.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by diggindirt

And I bet no one informed the poor old misinformed guy that no one was going door to door collecting guns. But this wouldn't be nearly as interesting if that extremism was left out of the story.
My family far and wide don't own guns. Never have never will. We have grocery stores so we don't need to go out and hunt down food. We've been civilized like that for generations. I understand others are not....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's tragic on so many levels, but about this it appears Alex Jones was right.

They are coming for our guns, and the only thing we can do is see the writing on the wall and start to prepare.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The fantasy that tax payers pay for the salaries of these cops who are tasked with enforcing these laws is just that - a fantasy. Our taxes are only there to take money out of the payer's pockets. If the Government wanted to, it could just ask the Fed to print whatever funds they needed for anything they asked for, and the Fed would gladly do it knowing there's more debt.

The sooner you get the idea that cops are public servants here to uphold the constitutional oath they took out of your head, the easier it'll be to start taking the necessary steps of protecting yourself from the very people you thought were there to protect you.

I hope when that time comes, I do not stand alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by diggindirt

And I bet no one informed the poor old misinformed guy that no one was going door to door collecting guns. But this wouldn't be nearly as interesting if that extremism was left out of the story.
My family far and wide don't own guns. Never have never will. We have grocery stores so we don't need to go out and hunt down food. We've been civilized like that for generations. I understand others are not....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Note to burglars and other assorted crazies

Spring is arriving and CT is being mostly disarmed. A relocation to there seems high profitable.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
For those of us who live in remote areas with police an hour away and livestock that predators hunt for fun and profit, the grocery store isn't much help.

Cities seem to be a breeding ground for crime. I wish they would work on disarming criminals. But I understand it is easier to go to the address of a person who followed the law and legal purchased a firearm then those who didn't for use in crime purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join