It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CT GUN GRAB in full effect -media blackout- door2door cop: Resistance is futile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

'Patriot group' resistance is proving futile against confiscation order now in full effect!

Police State! CTers receive letters stating their firearms are unregisterable(?) and subject to arrest & confiscation, door-to-door confiscation if necessary; cop asserts: "I'm your Master!"

www.wnd.com...

A citizen’s phone call to Connecticut state police about a letter ordering gun owners to dispose of their unregistered so-called “assault” weapons and standard-capacity magazines is sending shockwaves through the national gun-rights community after being recorded and posted online.

In the recording, state police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance – who did not know he was being recorded and told WND it was illegal to do so – can be heard telling the woman that anyone who refuses to dispose of their newly banned firearms in accordance with official instructions could face felony arrest.

The woman on the call, who goes by the name Guerrilla girl Ashley and asked WND not to publish her last name, told Vance that her husband had received a letter from state authorities after failing to register his firearm by the statutory deadline.

The instructions say gun owners have the options of selling the weapon to a dealer, rendering it permanently inoperable, removing it from the state or surrendering it to law enforcement.

“You’re going to speak to me this way, somebody that pays your salary?” she asks. “You’re a servant, you serve me. … You can refuse to follow unlawful orders!”

“Just remember, you’re the servant, we’re the masters, OK?” she adds.

Vance responds by saying: “I’m the master, Ma’am, I’m the master.”

Plan to stand your ground? Plan your estate as well, then:

edit on 23-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
When your door bell rings....

It won't be the Fuller Brush man this time either.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Wonder how many unarmed people they will shoot that have taken there guns out of state.

Or how many legal guns they will take because the owners have taken there illegal guns out of state.

The one thing the cops really hate is going to the trouble of getting a search warrant and then finding nothing illegal.

When this happens some cops will plant something illegal just so they can make a arrest and take the peoples legal guns..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Time for some AP rounds....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I just did a quick search on the number of people who just outright ignored the law.

The numbers are astrononical. Anywhere from 30,000 to 300,000.

Can anyone find a more precise number. It seems that many links have their own figures.

It seems it has started. And I am putting my money on the media not telling the whole truth to protect their political and big business interests.

What a clusterf$@&.

After all anyone can get a gun with the right hookups and the right amount of money.

edit on 23-3-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Regarding video #2

From my understanding, the second video clearly states that the husband FORGOT to register his firearm by the deadline for 2014, not that they un-registered it, so the letter was to let him know that they knew that he had the weapon and that he had to get rid of it, as owning an unregistered firearm is a felony. Furthermore the woman implies that the police will go door to door taking firearms in conversation with the officer, he does not say that they will do this if he does not register it, if anything, he sounds like they do not have the time to even fool with it. When he says "I'm the master", it is clearly in a mocking voice towards the woman because she, once again, implies and states "you are the master", before he ever says those words.. Honestly the woman makes a fool of herself. I am in no way on the side of the police forces, but this seems to me to be pure old fashioned fear mongering and a person trying to stir the pot and make something out of nothing, i.e. a reasonable law. Dude shoulda registered in time.

If I am wrong, someone please explain it a little better to me. Me no understand.
edit on 3/23/2014 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I love seeing people standing up on this issue, but I'd like to know if anyone believes that was a woman named Ashley on the phone in the second video.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Has anyone other than me thought that we would NEVER really see something like this come to fruition in their lifetimes (door to door)?

I am in my mid thirties and I don't recall, even 15 years ago ever even imagining seeing what we have seen in the last few years. Things seem to have moved at warp speed and it is shocking. I KNOW logically that we have been wondering if something like this was coming down the line, but I am still amazed that it is here right now. Call me naive I guess.

I feel like the house of cards has been tipped and we all have a front row seat to it all come crashing down.

I sincerely hope that enough people are against this that we can let them know in no uncertain terms that we will not accept this. Maybe if enough of their ranks are dwindled down we can still fight against this.
edit on 3/23/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It looks like Officer Dumpsy has finally cracked his block. Time for CT people to ship him out in a body bag.. And then order more for the rest that come.

Note: I didn't say CT people should hurt or kill Officer Dumpsy, just put him in one of his own body bags to make him see reality more clearly. . And mail him to North Korea.
edit on 24-3-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I'm not an advocate for violence ... But, there is a time and a place for everything. Anyone who defends their rights would do well to have me on their jury for this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The letter in question apparently being sent out to owners.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

I was already editing that reply but you beat me by a few seconds..
Shipping someone in a body bag usually does make people think that the person inside one would already be dead, but I never did say or mean to imply someone kill the guy, he is asking people to do that for him already and doesn't need my say so...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

That was a given ... and the reason I included none of your text as a quote.

Vance, to me, is like a vicious dog on a leash. I don't care for vicious dogs ... even when they are on a leash. This guy has proven time after time that there are better people than him for the job. Why he continues to be tolerated in that position is a head shaker.

I hope the CT gun owners are communicating. I hope they can visually follow the leash back to the hand that's shaking it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Referencing the 4th video in the OP:

1. "Give me liberty, or give me death!"
2. See number 1.

It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter. Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace – but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!
- Patrick Henry

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
May I help you with that?
Constitutionally, its your right to defend yourself and your weapons.....in fact its incumbent upon you as a citizen of America to actually do so.....whatever that may entail....even unto death.....nuff said?

I actually thought the officer handled the conversation well............as a spokesman for the PTB.....he was quite tactful...
edit on 24-3-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have a relative who is an 87 year-old WWII veteran. When he saw this story on the news---I thought we were going to have to take him to the hospital. His words were, "They may take my guns, they may kill me, but I won't be the only one to die that day. I didn't spend 3 years fighting the Japs to have some upstart young jasper come and violate the Constitution on my doorstep." I can only hope I have the same courage that man shows.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I do believe that quote is from march 23rd 1775. Correct? Js, the timing

edit on 24-3-2014 by ImpossibilityOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

For those of us not able to watch/listen to the videos, what is revealed that indicates all of this is in "full effect"?

Are they literally going door-to-door right now as the title suggests?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Cuervo

For those of us not able to watch/listen to the videos, what is revealed that indicates all of this is in "full effect"?

Are they literally going door-to-door right now as the title suggests?

Not as of yet or there would be bloodshed. Msm would eat it up. Flight 370? Old news.

This is this beginning of a very short and dismal end for those who wish to face it.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
well people did say watch c,t to see how the country was going guess it is

GAME ON

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join