It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six wars China is sure to fight in the next 50 years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I found this article about possible future Chinese plans on their retrieving what the nationalist believe is needed to reestablish greater China.
On July 8, 2013, the pro-PRC Chinese-language newspaper, Wenweipo, published an article titled “中國未來50年裡必打的六場戰爭 (Six Wars China Is Sure to Fight In the Next 50 Years)”.

THE SIX WARS [SURE] TO BE FOUGHT BY CHINA IN THE COMING 50 YEARS

China is not yet a unified great power. This is a humiliation of the Chinese people, a shame for the children of the Yellow Emperor. For the sake of national unification and dignity, China has to fight six wars in the coming fifty years. Some are regional wars; the others may be total wars. No matter what is the nature, each one of them is inevitable for Chinese unification.
THE 1ST WAR: UNIFICATION OF TAIWAN (YEAR 2020 TO 2025)

Though we are enjoying peace on the two sides of the Taiwan Strait, we should not daydream a resolution of peaceful unification from Taiwan administration (no matter it is Chinese Nationalist Party or Democratic Progressive Party). Peaceful unification does not fit their interests while running for elections. Their stance is therefore to keep to the status quo (which is favorable to the both parties, each of them can get more bargaining chips) For Taiwan, “independence” is just a mouth talk than a formal declaration, while “unification” is just an issue for negotiation than for real action. The current situation of Taiwan is the source of anxiety to China, since everyone can take the chance to bargain more from China.

THE 2ND WAR: “RECONQUEST” OF SPRATLY ISLANDS (YEAR 2025 TO 2030)

After unification of Taiwan, China will take a rest for two years. During the period of recovery, China will send the ultimatum to the countries surrounding the Islands with the deadline of 2028. The countries having disputes on the sovereignty of the Islands can negotiate with China on preserving their shares of investments in these Islands by giving up their territorial claims. If not, once China declares war on them, their investments and economic benefits will be taken over by China.

THE 3RD WAR: “RECONQUEST” OF SOUTHERN TIBET (YEAR 2035 TO 2040)

China and India share a long border, but the only sparking point of conflicts between the two countries is only the part of Southern Tibet. China has long been the imaginary enemy of India. The military objective of India is to surpass China. India aims to achieve this by self-development and importing advanced military technologies and weapons from the U.S, Russia and Europe, chasing closely to China in its economic and military development.

THE 4TH WAR: “RECONQUEST” OF DIAOYU ISLAND [SENKAKU] AND RYUKYU ISLANDS (YEAR 2040 TO 2045)

In the mid-21st century, China emerges as the real world power, accompanied with the decline of Japan and Russia, stagnant U.S. and India and the rise of Central Europe. That will be the best time for China to take back Diaoyu Island and Ryukyu Islands

THE 5TH WAR: UNIFICATION OF OUTER MONGOLIA (YEAR 2045 TO 2050)

Though there are advocates for reunification of Outer Mongolia at the moment, is this idea realistic? Those unrealistic guys in China are just fooling themselves and making a mistake in strategic thinking. This is just no good to the great work of unification of Outer Mongolia

THE 6TH WAR: TAKING BACK OF LANDS LOST TO RUSSIA (YEAR 2055 TO 2060)

The current Sino-Russian relationship seems to be a good one, which is actually a result of no better choice facing the U.S. In reality, the two countries are meticulously monitoring the each other. Russia fears the rise of China threaten its power; while China never forgets the lands lost to Russia. When the chance comes, China will take back the lands lost.

Fairly long article but goes into the patriotic why and at least projects a time line. From what I gather even the most radical knows better than to really try anything before 2020 where many (Chinese) believe they will have military parity.
stratrisks.com...
midnightexpress2046.wordpress.com...
fortunascorner.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

So I guess being Bat Snit crazy is a disease in world governments?

Oh well, I do believe if you do a google search there was a study where being addicted to power is worse than coc aine addiction!

I was going to post it but I know that kind of topic is forbidden. However, in the insanity of political leadership to kill us all so that they may go to bed at night being able to perform knowing they are ALL POWERFULL?

I am going to post a petition on the whitehouse.gov site to make it illegal for anyone in government power to play the game of "RISK"!!!! /joke I am too much of a wuss at the moment to bring that kind of "unwanted" attention to myself!

YES!!!!! I am coming after you John McCain!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
When do they predict we will all grow up and get beyond the "need" for war? Or perhaps that is beyond the level of thinking humans are capable of (too advanced).

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Its simply them wanting "their" Century.

Other nations have grown weary of the "american" century we just Left.

China wants theirs.

Its that simple, we set the bar for world powers, now we get to see ourselves in a twisted mirror.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by 727Sky

So I guess being Bat Snit crazy is a disease in world governments?

Oh well, I do believe if you do a google search there was a study where being addicted to power is worse than coc aine addiction!

I was going to post it but I know that kind of topic is forbidden. However, in the insanity of political leadership to kill us all so that they may go to bed at night being able to perform knowing they are ALL POWERFULL?

I am going to post a petition on the whitehouse.gov site to make it illegal for anyone in government power to play the game of "RISK"!!!! /joke I am too much of a wuss at the moment to bring that kind of "unwanted" attention to myself!

YES!!!!! I am coming after you John McCain!!!!

Hmmm...I think I'll have a taste of shut the heck up as well from left upper lower FEMA Region III as well.
But as I was told from good Asian buddies back in the mid nineties. China will start their rise by 2000. Invest in chinese money. Be patient Ming said. Its an ancient Chinese secret he proclaimed.

You say McCain. I say Reid.
edit on 23-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Okay I chose Reid because the guy never paid 12 young college doops...that campaigned for him back then...( I needed the money ) we were young and attending the university of Nevada Reno. We were supposed to get Bill Clinton elected. Boy did I mess up! Needless to say I'm now a Republicrat. And demand restitution.
Why do they make college influential during beer pong years!
edit on 23-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I read her book, Return of the Dragon, I'm trying to think of the authors name, I know she was from Hong Kong living in America.
Her time table is off, the wars should have already started according to the book.
I have it some where here. It is in the Original Mandarin Chinese publish in China.

Mostly based on the Chinese Peoples Feeling of Shame, humiliation or Loss of Face, and how our youth and military is bringing back China's patriotic nationalism.

Will China go to war? Yes. With the U. S. of A.? No. With Russia? Yes. With Japan? In A Heart Beat. The Chinese have Not and Well Not Forgive the Japanese for The Crimes Committed against their People before and during WWII.
Those acts of Torture and Brutality and Just Plan Rape and Murder committed by the Japanese is Still Taught to our School Children today, So We Won't Forget.

edit on 24-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I love reading a good story writing by a sicko, ive been hearing about china taking over the world since the 90s, the us is still the big kid on the block, even if its popular to hate on the us at the moment there still no one even close to taking over.

Gotta love history repeating itself, sit back and enjoy the generational pissing contest.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
They get down the list as far as number one...and that's the ballgame.....
Taiwan is nuclear armed and lean and mean....there would be a long long recovery after the mutual devastation they wreak on each other......

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is the kind of arrogance that will be China's undoing. If a lot of people thinks the US is arrogant then they haven't seen China's delusion and arrogance yet.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You misspelled 'Sixty'.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
To be completely honest, and I've never really mentioned this thought before, I believe China is at a similar point to Japan prior to WWII. Although Japan's conquests were somewhat due to the fact that they had no real natural resources in their country, and therefore had to look elsewhere for them, in places like Manchuria...and I don't know if China is so bad off in that regard, although they do have an extremely large population, and a not so large country for all those people.

Granted, I highly doubt China would attempt to go toe to toe with the USA, at least not prior to making other expansionist moves elsewhere, so one would likely see it coming. The strategic thing to do in my opinion is to conquer the lands closest to you first, so as to not allow an enemy like the US to potentially have those lands to bring in resources. And then, once you have branched out from your main country, you could strike at the US. This is exactly what Japan did, and they did it pretty well imo, for a while.

I also think China at present would be a tougher opponent, due both to their manpower reserves and their technological advancements. Why am I talking about a war with China and the US at all? Because I don't believe China could make moves against so many other nations and not have the US get involved. I am not saying I believe China WILL do something like this, but I guess I feel they have the potential, and a motive in some instances. Remember that the inhabitants of Asian nations don't necessarily think like Americans do.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I believe you are right.

What about France and Britain, they also humiliated China a great deal but they also got along at times.

Is there a potential chance for wildspread anger along those lines if China grows too power hungry?

I'm guessing no but I wouldn't know.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

TheLaughingGod
reply to post by guohua

I believe you are right.

What about France and Britain, they also humiliated China a great deal but they also got along at times.

Is there a potential chance for wildspread anger along those lines if China grows too power hungry?

I'm guessing no but I wouldn't know.

To be honest, not for France, but Britain did Humiliate the Chinese and again, the Chinese have not forgotten.
The 1700's, China was the home of a sophisticated culture and had a rich history. Among the achievements of my ancestors was the invention of movable type, kites, and gunpowder. We perfected porcelain, silk and tea production.
And were easily addictive to narcotics introduced to China through trade by Great Britain.
The first Opium War was fought on Chinese soil against Great Britain and China has not forgotten, except, Great Britain economically has nothing China would want at this time.

China has become the worlds largest importer of energy, in the 90's China exported a lot of oil.
Recently:

Accordingly, news of new discoveries of reserves is a source of relief. On 27 February China’s Ministry of Land and Resources stated China discovered 1.08 billion tons of proven crude oil reserves in 2013, the seventh year that discoveries have exceeded 1 billion tons.

As of January 2014, China holds 24.4 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, up over
700 million barrels from 2013 and the highest in the Asia-Pacific region. China's total oil and liquids production, the world’s fourth largest,

China's oil
China has expanded it's borders, watch Africa and the Gold and Diamond fields and mines, you might also watch South America, Nicaragua.

Latin America, with its vast array of powerful and beautiful rivers, may be a relatively recent new frontier for Chinese dam builders, but they are coming on strong now, not only providing hydroelectric power and water for irrigation, but also expanding China's geopolitical clout.

usa.china daily

A major talking point in the U.S. media today is the alleged weakening of American influence in the world. The common perception is that power is shifting to East Asia, and particularly to China, with ramifications globally and especially close to home in Latin America. China’s economic emergence over the last decade has sent shockwaves through the region, causing economic policy shifts and realignment of markets toward the reawakened dragon.

In March 2011, U.S. President Barack Obama met with leaders and officials in Brazil, Chile and El Salvador. Mr. Obama made this visit amid growing Chinese power in the region. The trip marked the first time President Obama had visited Latin America since becoming President. By comparison, at this point in Hu Jintao’s presidency, the Chinese president already had visited four countries, including Brazil, where he signed 39 bilateral agreements and announced $100 billion in investments. While Mr. Obama was well-received during his trip, the most common response in those countries was that the trip was symbolic but not very substantive.

China

edit on 25-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

With Japan? In A Heart Beat. The Chinese have Not and Well Not Forgive the Japanese for The Crimes Committed against their People before and during WWII.

The numbers I have read of the Japanese killing of the Chinese during WWll are astounding... and they did it the old fashion way with sword, bayonet, club, and a few bullets. If they are still teaching all that transpired during the occupation in the schools then it is truly amazing even Toyota was able to market their cars there...

I keep thinking about 40% more males than females in China...... and the perceived loss of face from China being weak in the face of stronger forces over the centuries...which to me is a recipe for hotheadedness and radical beliefs; lack of normal male female relationships is part of the mid-east radical desires IMO. Some may argue that thought but it is a personal observation of several societies on my part right or wrong...the more sexually repressed the more they are liable to fight. Most guys after a woman's charms just want to sleep or relax, not fight. The old make love not war was well thought out, again IMO.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

727Sky
I found this article about possible future Chinese plans on their retrieving what the nationalist believe is needed to reestablish greater China.

What greater China could they be talking about? Historically China is much smaller than it is today.

new topics

top topics

join