It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure From The Masses...Mark Dice is Back!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

There-in lies the problem.

There are people out there who don't like people because they are black.

There are people out there that don't like people because they are Mexican.

There are people out there that don't like people that are Christian.

There are people out there that don't like people because they are atheists.

Do I think that because I don't agree with them they should be made to shut their holes? No I don't. Everyone should be able to say, and think whatever they feel. I don't have to agree with them to understand that any attack on free speech is an attack on all free speech. At some point someone will not like something you have to say. Do you think that you should be made to shut up? I don't!

We all need to stand together on this issue. It is no different than saying when they came for the Jews I did nothing because I wasn't a Jew. It wont end pretty!

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

seeker1963
reply to post by Kukri

We are talking about youtube right? Head over to posse comitatus and check out some of the youtube links and tell me they are pro Dem. Ridiculous statement.

The only thing Posse Comitatus has in common with the freedom of speech is that people like you still believe it exists!

Here I am arguing with you about freedom, while you seem to support those whom want to take it away!

Go figure!

Sorry for taking so long to reply but I was locked out for a while.

I wasn' t supporting the suppression of free speech, I was supprting the rights of individuals and entities having the right to censure. You have the right to say whatever you like on your own venue without fear of censure, but don't expect your comment to remain if the owner of the venue you expressed yourself on decides they don't like it. Rights are like a two-way street and it ultimately comes down to who has the power to censor on any given format.

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
glad he got his channel back as he didnt violate anything really...but he is moron and speaks such BS 80% of the time.

Absolute idiot!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join