It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are women the true spiritual leaders?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Tell that to the daughters of the women that suffered being buried in the ground and stoned to death because they were raped in places like Afghanistan.

''Being human'' is one thing but there's a massive hurdle to overcome first.

Start with making men realise some truths and IMPLEMENTING EQUALITY FOR ALL, only then can humanity concentrate on ''being human''.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I read it,

I understood it.

It was conjecture based on poor neuroscience we barely understand at this point.

Instead of using barely understood sciences, that even people in the fields of Consciousness barely understand to make you FEEL the Female brain would be better served at Leadership.

YEARS of observable history, say its not, as it has not stepped up to the roll, or at least thats what some would want us to believe.

ITs divisive nonsense,

Every human has unique traits and abilities, its not what your equipped with, its what you do with it.
edit on 23-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Tell that to the years of Slaves and oppressed by the white anglo saxton power structure...

Oh or does that sound like radical nonsense, probably because its an excuse, a way to COPE out of the responsibility of the NOW.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I said both males and females need to sort their egos and actually try to attain some spirituality so not sure how your post relates to mine.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

cosmikDebris
That being said, I believe (and from my research it seems kind of true) that in ancient times women were often viewed as closer to "God". They bear child, for one. Between my wife and I, she knows who is really in charge.

My wife is closer to her feelings than I am, and can express them better. And she's helped me understand that in many ways our feelings are like children. And through her feelings shines her child-like wisdom, which never fails to astound me. I'm a dunce compared to her, trying to work out everything through my mind.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

The 'frontal lobe' 'act now think later' is a known process of the male brain, good for hunting, not so good for steering humanity.

Complete conjecture based on nothing but opinion.

Are you having a problem following the course of logical conversation responding emotionally to this issue?

Perhaps it is due to the overdeveloped social nature of women brain that is causing the difficulty in following my logic.

Do you see how easy it is to fall into gender biased traps that only divide us, instead we should be focusing on unity.

ETA:

To the obtuse ats crowd, the above is fictitious to prove a point.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

We are talking about male dominance and how the subservience of the female has compromised humanity and has thrown things out of balance, literally and spiritually.

The denial of the feminine principle is anathema to human progress and spiritual enlightenment.

The slave trade is another matter, and your point seems aimed at white people, though slavery was rife amongst African slaves well before the commencement of any white slave trade.

Turning the thread into a racial thing is off topic so I won't say further on that on this thread.

If you are just behaving like one of my stalkers that seem to appear every time I post something, making straw man arguments and just plain being rude and aggressive, think again.
edit on 23-3-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Imagine taking a whole planet of dogs and transfering their soul into a human male vessel. Then taking cat souls and putting them into a female vessel. The results would be similar to our fading genders here on earth. Some previous male souls trapped in female bodies and female souls inside a male vessel. Maybe we would all be better off playing the role the creator gave us instead of gender bending ourselves out of existance.
edit on 23-3-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

If only we could have such a balance. From what I understand, in the Celestial spheres in spirit, people who've healed themselves of their feeling-denial and have come together with their soulmate, then join a group consisting of twelve perfect soulmate pairs - a soul group. So in all they do together as such a group there is a wonderful balance.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
5reply to post by zuimon

Being closer to one's emotions is a strength, but it's also a weakness. Emotion can get in the way of rational decision making when you really don't need it to.

Men tend to be less emotional and more rational.

That's the balance. In general, it's better for a leader to be rational, but the balance is maintained when they listen to the emotional wisdom from their partner. It doesn't matter which one is which (male/female - emotional/rational), but working together, they make a stronger whole. Should it matter which one stands in the spotlight?

This is the point of marriage - two halves making a whole.
edit on 23-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

No.
Second line.
No, they are not.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It's fact, there are plenty of studies that show these details, Google it and you will learn something.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

theabsolutetruth

The denial of the feminine principle is anathema to human progress and spiritual enlightenment.

The Feminine Principle speaking Her Wisdom! A perfect example. Take heed all 'great men' in your pomp and ceremony. Look about you at what you've created, whilst our souls die in pain from lack of feminine truth sustenance.
edit on 23-3-2014 by zuimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I know there are women that lives today who would be called prophets in the old times. Does that men that there are not male prophets today. No. Gender is not the issue for being spiritually connected. That religion seems not to be able to get that shows just how far off man made organized religion seem to be from getting it.

edit on 23-3-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

zuimon
do you think there is a conspiracy at work here?

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?

Urantia is an obvious front with MANY obvious ties to the CIA, MK Ultra, and TPTB.

Here is the bottom line: ALL false religions are Illuminati mind control

Religion is propaganda and the primary goal is to deceive the mass's into believing that the truth is actually a LIE.

This is why they target and focus on Christianity

THIS is why there is so much HATRED for Christianity.

This is the REASON for things like Urantia

There is a VAST Satanic conspiracy to deceive every person on earth.

The Illuminati use lies and propaganda to cause the world to believe that God is the cause of wars and death.

In reality THEY are the ones behind the scenes manipulating ALL world events.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This belief didn't come about until the terrible religions of the middle east infected the world. Pagan society has both male and female gods and religious leaders.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ying/Yang , balance. Women and men are supposed to work together in harmony.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

crucified
This belief didn't come about until the terrible religions of the middle east infected the world. Pagan society has both male and female gods and religious leaders.

Amen!

The ancient religions had powerful female Goddesses!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

ketsuko
5reply to post by zuimon

Being closer to one's emotions is a strength, but it's also a weakness. Emotion can get in the way of rational decision making when you really don't need it to.

Men tend to be less emotional and more rational.

That's the balance. In general, it's better for a leader to be rational, but the balance is maintained when they listen to the emotional wisdom from their partner. It doesn't matter which one is which (male/female - emotional/rational), but working together, they make a stronger whole. Should it matter which one stands in the spotlight?

This is the point of marriage - two halves making a whole.
edit on 23-3-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

I think you express it well in here. When it comes down to it we are different (no denying it), and neither is superior to the other. To say one is is to say some of the qualities listed are better than others. They are all necessary. I would say strength and power are attributed to men more often because of their genetic predisposition (don't have to carry a child, less vulnerable, stronger muscle wise, less emotional). Those qualities and the continuity are important in leadership roles historically but somewhere along the line it was figured all female qualities were bad for leadership - thereby making this error. Explains the Adam and Eve thing - she made a bad judgement call and therefore was seen as weak - needing to be in a more subservient role. However - it may never have been the intention that all of her good leadership contributions be squashed as well (that is more religiously based so don't want to get off track - just thought I would mention it).

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zuimon

The original humans were androgynous with a female nature..At least thats what a book I recently read said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join