It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice Back Up Channel By WEARCHANGE.org (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Mamatus
Sorry this guy spent eight years counting on a you tube paycheck, but ya know what? Only a kook (or complete fool) ties their paycheck to a service that has no guarantees or contracts with those posting videos.

That's so true! And that was some really bad communication skills on the part of "wearechange" lol.... He should have probably said something along the lines of "he wll not be able to finance his video makings, and projects" instead of "ohhh he won't get as much income"...It goes to show that Mark Dice must earn quite a bit of money if it was important enough to be noted...
edit on 24-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Somewhere before or after 911 the NWO offence has began... Big media and cocnsumer electronics corperations like google are buying the popular and growing untainted media outlets in order to control what is fed to the people. Their ultimate move in this chess game will be an absolute sensorship of the internet. If the NSA is capable to record all phone calls of the entire planet they can also record and monitor the entire internet.

A year or so ago I showed a YT clip on my facebook page of the oiled and really awesome chineese army parade and received a warning. The clip was removed and ever since I can not upload any moving picture on my facebook page.

The noose will be tightend slowly and people will be conditioned in such a manner that only a few will protest. This guy John B Wells said it well when he said that there is something seriously wrong. He asked himself why the current president will not be asked questions and lose his job for bugging the entire planet and Nixon had to go for only bugging a few politicians.

It is really strange that there are no protest coming from the US senate or congress.... what is going on.??

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

WeSbO

Mamatus
Sorry this guy spent eight years counting on a you tube paycheck, but ya know what? Only a kook (or complete fool) ties their paycheck to a service that has no guarantees or contracts with those posting videos.

That's so true! And that was some really bad communication skills on the part of "wearechange" lol.... He should have probably said something along the lines of "he wll not be able to finance his video makings, and projects" instead of "ohhh he won't get as much income"...It goes to show that Mark Dice must earn quite a bit of money if it was important enough to be noted...
edit on 24-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

Or perhaps he actually believed that his freedom of speech was still alive and well?

Caught him off guard as it will so many more when they open their Damn eyes. But then it's too late isn't it?

Peace

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

jude11
By this time we all know Mark Dice has been banned and stripped from youtube by the youtube police.

They have ruined 8 years of Mark's life with no explanation whatsoever.

I don't understand this comment? How have they ruined 8 years of his life?
I would imagine every video he posted he has backed up, he has his own website and has gained more followers and supporters and interest than he ever would have done without YouTube.

I'm not condoning what they did and I don't support it, but saying they ruined 8 years of his life? They did the exact opposite over those 8 years.

What they've done is cut him off now, they've silenced him.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

SIdehackingFan
Looks like Dice's channel has been put back up. Wonder what transpired to bring it back?

Lack of the advertiser revenues for YouTube. This would not happen for somebody with only twenty videos, but because he had 800 or so generating revenue for YouTube, they had to think twice.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

And how many more views will his channel generate now after the publicity ? Matbe a planned publicity stunt ? Everyone's happy in the end !

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

i only say this

muhuhahahaaaaa

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join