It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Rash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi guys I was hoping you could help me with something! Almost one year ago I awakened my kundalini. This event changed my life instantly and brought me back to my path of spirituality. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me. But I dont believe that i did it properly. I didnt ever meditate or do yoga but i was really into going to the gym and doing alot of Kung fu and Tai chi. I took it really far and I had no one to talk to about it, at this time i didnt even know what kundalini was i though i just went through some sort of state change because I changes the way I was breathing. It felt like I was breathing right into my lower Dan Tien and i could fell it as if it were a ball in my stomach and my breathing got incredibly deeper. A week after this transformation I Developed a rash and it didnt bother me because I was so intrigued by my new awareness and energy levels. But it spread and now my body is covered head to toe and I still cant find anyone to talk to who knows anything on the subject. Ive been to the doctors, hospital, and dermatologist many times and they have no idea they keep saying they have never seen anything like it. All they suspect is that it has something to do with my immune system. Does anybody know what I should do to get rid of this anoying rash?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

Yes,

Without going in to great detail, I know precisely what you are talking about and I feel for you.

If you are going to stick to yoga, I would back off of the linked asanas and kriyas. Work on one limb at a time if the rash shows up when you do two-limbs (i.e. asana/pranayam) at a time.

Personally, I would back off of the yoga and focus on Taiji if you want to multiplex practices.

A dermatologist can get you out of the discomfort with a shot of kenalog, but you are really going to have to get used to the fact that that is what your body does when you hit it too hard.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Thank you! Ive had this rash for about a year now do you know how long it can last?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

Welcome to ATS.

Now go see a dermatologist.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Blizzed
reply to post by Bybyots

Thank you! Ive had this rash for about a year now do you know how long it can last?

Totally feel for you.
I went through it all, and more after a bikram yoga class.
It lasted me about six years for it all to subside, but there still remains the string sensation of electricity through the nadis.
I went to doctors and got the same reaction.
There's allot of Kundalini symptoms info out there and support.
Good luck and don't hesitate to teach out and talk about it. You can u2u me I'd you like.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

I'm assuming this is under introductions by accident since it shows you joined last year.

What does this rash look like? Does it sting or itch? Is it bumpy or more scalely? Does it come and go or spread? Does anything help it? It sounds like your central nervous system got an overload of stimulation somehow. Did your diet change at that time - extreme cleansing for example? I'm thinking the immune system thing sounds right but it should come and go (flare ups). If no kundalini repair helps I would go that route.

By the way I'm asking this because I have a strange rash that has appeared a couple of days ago, and my skin has always been problem free minus one of these occurrences a couple of months ago. It feels like I'm going to spontaneously combust (like a sunburn from the inside out if that makes sense). It's only in one spot but is worrying me. I would be happy to get an answer so feel for you.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Yea I joined last year but didnt post anything it wont let me post on other threads.

The rash was very subtle the first 2 months just on my legs, but the next two months would have to have been the worst. it startes as hives and they would turn into target legions. At this point they were on my legs and stomach and very itchy especially at night. Sometimes they would even open on their own. I still wasnt meditating or doing yoga just alot of kung Fu and going to the gym. They went away for one month in august but came back alot less intense but alot more spread out. I now have it everywhere! All over my face even on my eyeball! I eat very healthy all natural foods and kept cutting things out of my diet in case it was an allergy. I just found out about the Kundalini last week and imidiatly i knew thats what caused it because the kundalini awakeing was the most intense event in my life and a week later the rash started.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

I eat super healthy too but didn't right before this rash popped up so want to believe I'm just allergic to something. The fact that it is covering your whole body means you should keep going to the doctor until they give you some answers (or a naturopath). If this were a kundalini thing it wouldn't be lasting so long (unless your stuck somehow).

It could be an internal fungal or parasitic thing - or an allergy to something. Maybe you can do a really thorough detox - eating only the most basic foods (veggies for example) for a full 3 days. Three days should be enough time to let the rash go away if it's an allergy. Put some pure cocoanut oil on it or organic moisturizer and see if you can't reintroduce foods one at a time. While doing all of that drink tons of water and maybe try a fungal/parasitic cleanse. They are like 30.00 and shouldn't cause more harm. Pick would also pay attention to everything from soaps to laundry detergents - all of it. Use baking soda instead for awhile to rule all of that out.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Thanks but ive mostly done all of that. Been to the doctors and the derm over 20 times. The reason i think its a kundalini rash is because it happened right after the awakening and from what ive read i did it completely wrong. I didnt know what i was doing when i awoke it and I basically forced the breathing and kept going farther and farther. I read that its not good to do this prematurely and thats exactly what I did. I never did yoga or meditate and thats how it usually rises. Its pretty hard to find accurate info on the web about it. Im very surprised how its kept so under the radar from media, you would think everyone would want to rise their kundalinis.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

I wouldn't wanna raise it if it did that to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Deep breathing can possibly release more nitrogen from the cells and this nitrogen can cause a rash. Stay away from tomatoes, it may help. Their niacin is tied to benzoates so it is stronger. Same with orange juice. When a muscle is stretched it ups the release of a nitrogen chemical, this is meant to speed heart rate amongst other things. Possibly try drinking an occasional drink to neutralize this nitrogen, the acetylaldehyde formed from the alcohol can neutralize the nitrogen and you pee it out. Eating more foods with leucine, Isoleucine, and valine can help also as they bind to the nitrogen.

I'm not sure if this is the case here, but it is something to consider and possibly try since the doctors don't seem to have a clue.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

I've never tried the kundalini thing but if I do I'll remember your story and find a guide so I don't do it wrong. I personally copy and pasted the nitrogen post as I'll look up those foods that neutralize myself just to try it out. It makes sense. The increase in oxygen certainly could have put something out of balance that is needs a bit of help. Maybe there are test strips for this. I wonder if fish tank ones would work.
Other than those I don't think there are over the counter nitrogen test strips. We all know a doctor won't easily do such tests so there must be a way.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Blizzed

Usually 2-3 weeks for me. You really should get to a dermatologist if you are able. Otherwise you must be very gentle with yourself. You gots to cool your heels.

edit on 24-3-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

top topics

join