It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America unearthed; Rockwall tx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The america unearthed series does a good job of bringing to light many hidden aspects. I am wondering if anyone has seen this episode and can follow my line of understanding. He digs up what appears to be a wall then calls in a core drill in an effort to see if the individual rocks are from the same area or brought in from all around. Great idea but he only took samples from one individual rock and the data came back to show that all the magnetics read from the core samples were the same. That left everyone with the assumption that this is just an out cropping of rock. A core sample from different sections of different parts of the wall is what one would need to make the determination. I am wondering what i am missing?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Scott Wolter turns out to be a bit of a dick.....
Regards the rockwall....it kind of looks more natural to my eye....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Been a few weeks since I have seen the episode, but I thought he said they took samples from several rocks?

(BTW - I don't much care for his "style" personally. The show has opened my eyes to locations in America though.)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It may be just editing that made it look like they were pulling a fast one but who knows. My guess is that it is the city of atlantis that was cast out of one realm into ours. It fits the edgar cayse maps that have it on the beach front. There are many nearby towns that fit more descriptions of the sucken lost city.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That skull

Anyway, i had to search on that skull, found this below. Not much info on this site or pic's or actually any "real info", kind of suspecious

THE GIANT SKULL AT ROCKWALL

Edit: Also found this( and some bonus stuff), scroll down on site. It very much remind me of King Kong, big wall, giant skull

But very hidden since noone seems interested in excavating for real, if it is real at all.

ROCKWALL TEXAS

Over a hundred and fifty years ago a discovery was made less than 10 miles east of Dallas, Texas, which has been embroiled in controversy ever since. Both amateur and professional archeologists and geologists have investigated and/or excavated the site on several occasions, yet to date no agreement has ever been reached over whether the formations are natural or manmade.

edit on 23-3-2014 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

My guess about the giants and the large stairs is that in the realm the city was from they were the same size as us and what appeared as a rise and run of 7 and 11 in stairs appear larger to us because we resonate at a different base frequency a smaller one than the world above us.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Sorry that looks pretty natural to me...the other stuff is interesting

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i remember this one a wall 2 mile down

www.badarchaeology.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

i love this stuff

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

(JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO/RADIO COOL AND THANKS FOR SHARING)

www.forbiddenhistory.info.../45
manvsarchaeology.wordpress.com...
www.wfaa.com...

Here is a map of the wall, look at the ENCLOSURE.
www.atlantisquest.com...

lunaticoutpost.com...

S+F

edit on 24-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join