It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Foreign Ministry goes on strike, all Israel's embassies and consulates abroad to close'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For the first time, Israel will be closing all embassy's and consulates abroad. The Foreign Ministry's employees have been airing grievances for 2 years over working conditions and have will be going on strike.

The Foreign Ministry's worker's committee declared a full-fledge strike on Sunday, closing the ministry and all the country's embassies and consulates around the world for the first time in the country's history.

"Today, for the first time in Israel's history, the foreign Ministry will be closed and no work will be done in any sphere under the ministry's authority," the statement read.

A statement put out by the workers' committee said that the workers declared an "open ended" strike "in protest of the employment conditions for Israeli diplomats and because of the draconian decision by the Treasury to cut the workers' salaries."

full article...

Wonder if there is more to this than just the employees disputing working conditions..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jennyfrenzy

Must be clearing the slate, to have ago at syria. America just pulled out from there.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Damned odd,

sounds like an excuse.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The sign on the door probably reads "on vacation".

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Jennyfrenzy

For the first time, Israel will be closing all embassy's and consulates abroad. The Foreign Ministry's employees have been airing grievances for 2 years over working conditions and have will be going on strike.

The Foreign Ministry's worker's committee declared a full-fledge strike on Sunday, closing the ministry and all the country's embassies and consulates around the world for the first time in the country's history.

"Today, for the first time in Israel's history, the foreign Ministry will be closed and no work will be done in any sphere under the ministry's authority," the statement read.

A statement put out by the workers' committee said that the workers declared an "open ended" strike "in protest of the employment conditions for Israeli diplomats and because of the draconian decision by the Treasury to cut the workers' salaries."

full article...

Wonder if there is more to this than just the employees disputing working conditions..

Good! Are they taking all their spies with them??
Seriously whenever tension heats up count on good ol' Isreal to whine about something.
All the crud with the Ukraine and Isreal whines about Iran, Syria etc.
I hope Syria strikes back.
From an armchair perspective, Isreal seems no different than Lil' Kim and N. Korea. Enough already!!
edit on 23-3-2014 by palmalBlue2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

intrptr

No, the sign on the door probably reads "Money for striking Iran is more important"

I don't suppose any of those billions would help, would they? Nah.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I don't suppose any of those billions would help, would they? Nah.

Well there it is then, they need more billions.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wish they'd close AIPAC too.

Guess maybe it's the same thing, really.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sounds like a classic Mossad deep cover operation to me.

Something big is in the wind.

Something terrible and wicked.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

xuenchen

That's how I see it too. This is the first time in HISTORY that they've done this. Something big is on the horizon. I don't buy the "official story" for a minute.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

intrptr

They were planning on going to the Vatican, the plan changed.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmmm how to word this....

Jews complaining of not getting enough money, going on strike for more money. Anyone else see the joke in this?

IMO it does not need to be a conspiracy lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nothing sinister going on here.Like the article said this labour dispute is two years old and it's finally come to a head. Interestingly enough we in Canada have the same situation going here although it hasn't hit critical mass yet. I guess both countries have total dicks for leaders. They'd make a cute couple....not.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

13th Zodiac

Must be clearing the slate, to have ago at syria. America just pulled out from there.

That's what it seems like!

If Israel attacks Syria I hope Russia steam-rolls that hell-hole into oblivion. I hope many countries around the world help. I also hope that arrest warrants go out for Benjamin Nitwityahoo and friends, plus their little agents...I mean friends in DC/NY. It's all just too convenient. This would be a good time for Egypt to step in and help Syria(I know, right).

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Will this include the embassy in NYC that tested hot with radiation back in 2006?

WASHINGTON -- Anti-terrorism officials conducted a helicopter survey of
New York City's radiation sources in preparation for a so-called "dirty
bomb" attack - and discovered a Staten Island park with dangerously high
levels of radium, a new report found.

.....One alleged radiation hot spot on Manhattan's east side has the
potential for becoming a political hot spot: A strong radiation spike
from the area of the Israeli Embassy. Officials would not comment on why
they thought that particular area allegedly showed such a stunning peak
in radiation.

cleveland.indymedia.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wow.. I was not aware something like that could happen.

I am curious if there might be other factors behind it...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Israel could be doing this just to get back into the limelight. They are pretty upset that everyone is paying more attention to the Ukraine/ Crimea/ Russia situation than to Israel crying about Iran's make believe nukes and how they may go to war with them. They are like the spoiled child crying because mommy and daddy is paying more attention to another child.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

xuenchen

I agree! This was done to protect the ambassadors and embassy staff. From what I wonder?

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.presstv.ir...

Recent closure of Israeli embassies across the world has been a scenario by Tel Aviv to store nuclear weapons in its diplomatic facilities, a political analyst says.

In an article published on Press TV website, Gordon Duff stated that the unprecedented closure of the Israeli embassies “may well be true” but some would “cite the long-time rumor that Israel has stored nuclear weapons in all her embassies.”

Duff also alleged that satellite-based sensors have detected Special Nuclear Material (SNM) at Israeli embassies and consular facilities.

“There is, in fact, a ‘war plan’ that includes simultaneous assaults on the worldwide embassy/consular facilities of a TBD (To Be Determined) nation in case of ‘special circumstances,’” Duff wrote.

No, there's definitely something serious going on here.
Anyone up for some good-ol home-brewed, US-backed humanitarian regime change?

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The vast majority of people posting on this absurd thread are nothing but paranoid 'Jew Haters'!

Totally pathetic, it is just a strike over pay, not World War 3.

Foreign office goes on strike over money and it's a great Zionist plot???

I thought this site was to deny ignorance not create it! What is this a Neo Nazi site!

Contrary to what one poster commented, the vast majority of Jews in Israel are not rich! They struggle to pay their bills like everyone else! Because a few famous bankers are supposedly rich, it doesn't necessarily mean all Jews are rich.

ATS is no longer the intelligent site it once was and it just seems to attract people who know nothing but hate!

Did they tell you at your Klan meeting that all Jews are rich? Or that if there are strikes or protests in Israel that it is just some grand scheme to start WW3 and wipe themselves out?

Pathetic, just pathetic!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join