It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The division of this nation, Snowden and the MSM, Zombies and YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
the only way to over power a strong man is to bind him then you can ransack his house. this is the elite plan to destroy America and it has to be worked out on every level.

Our founding fathers knew if we were divided we would fall and that is where we are today.

The banking industry is divided. the races are divided, the churches are divided, the govt is divided both with in its ranks and from its people.

This is where Snowden comes in. The MSM and the machine that turns the wheels of this world played us like a fiddle from hell that is for sure.

I have no respect for Snowden and despite the claim he "Stole thousands of classified documents" I have found that to be less and less true as more and more documents are released and the more he opens his slime ridden trap.

Snowden is nothing more than a thief and a tool of the elite to cause more distrust in our Govt.

While I am for smaller govt we all knew since 1970's that the NSA was MONITORING all communications in and around our nation. something most of us have not to worry because we are not criminals or terrorist. Once the age of communication digitized the NSA did the same and when it went digital it made it a lot harder for the NSA to monitor as it had in the past.

digital meta-data is not normal character recognition. First look at a page of pure raw meta-data looks like just a bunch of random numbers and letters. and in gathering it say at one or many points of entry the NSA ended up with gigabytes upon gigabytes of data that needed to be filtered and Processed. It is no easy task to do this and the staff at the NSA could not do all this data interpretation itself. So they hired contractors.

The contractors job was to run the gathered meta-data (very little of this is real time data) through interpretive programs and filter the thousands of gigabytes of data for certain words, phrases and statements. If they found a t=stream of data that contained them this in turn was turned over to a different group of individuals that were NSA to filter and narrow the data stream to it source for further investigation.

I just wanted everyone to know it is no easy task for the NSA to actually snoop on anyone in real time. The information that Snowden released was interpreted meta-data and had been DE-classified which proved not to be of Intelligence interests. Some of this info was already available to the public and some of it was not yet but was in preparation for release via the FOIA.

The contractor Snowden worked for had come under under investigation because through their servers sensitive personal identification info was also being filtered out and being used by Russian and Chinese Crime syndicate to steal money from people who had been purchasing or doing banking online (so as to not hinder their work more specific details of the crime are not going to be revealed here). When the contractor was notified that the NSA was going to be investigating the activities of their personnel to find the source of the Data theft. They were also notified that their facility would no longer get any more meta-data nor would it have access to any of the NSA servers other than those sites that are accessible to the general public. And this would apply until after the investigation. That is when Snowden grabbed some not yet releases declassified interpreted data form the NSA FOIA public area and rabbited to Singapore on a ticket paid for by the Chinese syndicate and later to EU.

Now in order for the NSA to monitor a certain individual as seen in the case of Ms Fienstien, a direct link either to her computer and phones had to be established, and by her own admission she allowed them access to her coms and devices for material she needed to review for congressional investigative needs. When she went beyond her need to know level they could enter in and remove the info from her devices and phones via the link she approved of as a matter of internal security. Then she cries wolf when they do but she knew they wee watching what she was doing because she allowed it before they gave her access.

The elaborate plan that has been laid out by the elite of this world these few Individuals who want to run every aspect of our lives. Are using the MSM, our politicians and individuals like Snowden to divide our nation up so it can be fully destroyed from within. And with the destruction if the Insurance industry (our back-up) via the ACA, and the limp wristed works of Obama with Putin has pretty much put the US on its death knells. All that is needed now to throw it all into chaos is the total collapse of our monetary system and that is about to happen any day now.

If we allow them to divide us we will fall but if we as a nation of individuals stand together and support each other we can over come their plans. the one thing they are not counting on is our brotherly love and our having a greater compassion for one another. They have hoped Hollywood and our public school systems have educated all that out of us, and has made us a nations of zombies (those what were made to look dead and buried, who later were undug and given the antidote to that which caused the appearance of death, then told they were brought back to life to serve the ones who had the antidote).

Don't be a servant of the Elite they have no real power unless we give it to them. Everything is an illusion unless we at the last succumb to base Darwinian instinct of the survival of the fittest and allow it to become a reality.

God Bless America and God bless you.
edit on 23-3-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yea but how do you tell the difference between a pawn and a whislteblower? Surely there is reason to, if not mistrust, at least investigate gov actions. You acknowledge, as many of us do, that injustices and conditioning are happening, so it seems inevitable that someone else who feels this way and are in a position of "in the know" may feel compelled to share the info, with altruistic intention. I agree though, the waters are muddied and who knows who to trust these days. Personally, I feel there is info that is withheld from us that we should be aware of, so I have mixed feelings about Snowden, but have not yet determined if he is a pawn for the elite.
Nice write up regardless.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
Yea but how do you tell the difference between a pawn and a whislteblower? Surely there is reason to, if not mistrust, at least investigate gov actions. You acknowledge, as many of us do, that injustices and conditioning are happening, so it seems inevitable that someone else who feels this way and are in a position of "in the know" may feel compelled to share the info, with altruistic intention. I agree though, the waters are muddied and who knows who to trust these days. Personally, I feel there is info that is withheld from us that we should be aware of, so I have mixed feelings about Snowden, but have not yet determined if he is a pawn for the elite.
Nice write up regardless.

I would not call him a whistle blower. If you didn't know already that it is what the NSA does, then you are the ignorant one. And If you want to call him that go for it, but he only shouted what was already spoken whisper.

I laid out here some info on how the NSA contractors work and what they did with the Meta-data the NSA gave to them to filter and interpret. I showed what is now becoming more apparent, the info Snowden blew the whistle with was already declassified, part of it was already released through the NSA FOIA links and some of it was still in the process to be released. It was the only accessible information he could get seeing the contractor had already been put on suspension until they found the culprit aka Snowden of stolen names, SS and credit card and bank info.

I also showed that Ms Fienstien is a fraud with her cause. She is only doing this for votes but she knew all along if she accessed unrelated data they would come in a get it without notifiction. She gave up that right when she applied to get info for other congressional investigative information.

It is like a police officer who comes to your door but you have nothing to hide, they want to come in and look around. You ask specifically what for, they say for stolen wine, you voluntarily let them come in search the house and while searching they see a bag of weed inside a closed drawer. They cannot take it nor can you be charged with it because it is not what they are looking for. In this case Fienstien is the police and the NSA is the house being searched.

The point is he and she have become a pawn in the game these Elite are playing with the world as their own personal chess board playing for world economic control. We must stop believing what we are fed on the MSM, the Snowden of the MSM is not real he is not a whistle blower he is a thief, Feinstien is not a victim but a user of the MSM for political gain.

edit on 23-3-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am willing to accept the notion the US is on it's last leg - for any number of reasons. So what now?

Here's what I have trouble with. How do we effectively gather the citizens to:

1. Wake up and take action before we reach the tipping point?
2. Identify and agree to the core problems/solutions that need to be addressed?
3. Determine the correct course of action?
4. Identify leaders/representatives with our best interests in mind?
5. Accomplish all this without engaging in violent/physical confrontation?

If anyone says, "Vote", I'll quietly remind them of Plato's ship analogy in The Republic (Reference)

I've served this country honorably for 20 years; traveled the world endlessly and been exposed to countless religions, theories, political perspectives and a number of human traits. They all lead me to believe humans are incapable of self-governing without a strong moral compass, clearly defined goals, humility and respect toward others.

Rather than wallow in self-pity or passive aggressive forum posting, it's time to begin a new era of collaboration. The interwebs is still a young tool, but forums like these can spawn the seeds of growth. Believe it, and it will come true!

I believe we can...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jrflipjr

Here here!!!! I agree whole heartedly

all Points you mentioned are what is needed.

To awake a sleeping giant it will unfortunately take another 9/11 but can we handle another?

I pray we don't get that far. I have seen people coming to grips with the issues we face with Democare/Obamacare/ACA, they are awaking to the facts of the need for less government and higher moral standards.

Most of this can be easily had if the MSM and Hollywood will stop being the tool of the /elite and be a tool of the people as it is supposed to be.

new topics

top topics

join