It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Intelligence Officials Believe Snowden Is Working With Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Elton

Text NavyText Is that guy seriously still being pawned off as News? I haven't had TV in 10 years and that was in a waiting room channel 8-10 months ago. "Snowden" has been in Russia (if he even exists-try finding any valid proof and share...) shorter than any gov't U.S. official, club owner, banker, or our trillions of decked out military personnel who we train in Russia as well as over here on U.S. soil regardless of their Russian heritage...this is America we let the Mexicans work our jobs, we pay for their food stamps while they pick our fruit, then they take money and belly of food back and no one has cared. Why wouldn't we be working on the Agenda with Russia? NYC is a mecca of Russian Jews, lots of banks, lots of things to eat and do in NYC like write the news every night and day, own all the outlets that makes TV come to you and you say Snowden is story...aww that's sweet. You gotta lot of work to do. Meanwhile, do you know how many laws were passed while folks still staring at the boobtube?????

Who cares about "Snowd" do you know the new laws, rules, and updated amendments for past 10 months? Online for free everyday. Look it up

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Whether he is "working with Russia" or not the administration run "media" will spin it that he is.
At best the article is just a speculation despite what Mike Rogers is saying, he has no evidence. Interesting to see how this plays out but I don't think Mike Rogers(payed off Politicians) and such will be the best source of anything, if not just hot air.

In a Jan. 19 appearance on the same NBC program, Mr. Rogers said that some of Mr. Snowden’s actions in absconding with secret N.S.A. materials were “beyond his technical capabilities.”- Op Article

Maybe so, but that's a no brainer because he took thumbdrives of info see more here.

In fact, at this point one can say, at this point, there is "more evidence" that Snowden was funded by the Gov/ Ebay Founder interests, but am waiting for more confirmation on that because it's conflicting- "US Government Caught Funding The Coup In Ukraine" www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the very surface it benefits Intelligence officials to turn anyone left who considered Snowden's leaks as valuable to not.

"We'll know out disinformation is complete when when everything the American public believes is false" William Casey(CIA Director - staff meeting '81)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Does anyone think the bureaucracy that funds and supports the NSA would pull any punches against Snowden? These Congressional jack-asses on the intelligence committees have been calling him a Russian spy since the first slide showed up.

It's pathetic -- these career politicians actually believe they are being given the full story. Self-important naiveté...
edit on 25-3-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
Does anyone think the bureaucracy that funds and supports the NSA would pull any punches against Snowden? These Congressional jack-asses on the intelligence committees have been calling him a Russian spy since the first slide showed up.

It's pathetic -- these career politicians actually believe they are being given the full story. Self-important naiveté

It no longer matters what Snowden's intentions originally were my friend, good or bad. I myself admired his apparent Constitutional stance. What matters now is he is collaborating with our possible future enemies. This is not a joke, and the reality now is that we are talking about our survival as a Nation. If this blows up, This isn't Iraq, or even Afghanistan, this will be true War, not another round of War games. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We are The Borg.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

DistantThunder
We are The Borg.

Resistance Is Futile!

On a side note though, I really love your avatar bro. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Of course this is probably true. Russia is in the top echelon when it comes to the intelligence game, and if one will remember what they said when Snowden was intially talking about staying in Russia, one can see how Russia likely wanted to give the impression that they had no interest in him or his "secrets." Yet of course they do. Why wouldn't they? They would want to know everything I'm sure, and once he was in Russia with virtually nowhere else to go, he cannot get away. He will work with them, whether he wants to or not. But I don't think he will have any qualms about working with them.

They won't use him as an intelligence asset, they will just get everything they can out of him, and then likely discard him. They may set him up with a job or something, but nothing huge. That is only my opinion though. They came across to me as not wanting to seem eager to snatch him up, but I think they were. They may have even pulled some strings behind the scenes. I just cannot imagine him being there with US secrets, and them not approaching him. It is just not feasible.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Yeah I really do agree with what you just said Jiggy. You focused on exactly what needs to be addressed concerning this topic. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Yes. So what? That's what intelligence services do isn't it? exploit information and people. I guess ole Ed thought that having all that info that doesn't belong to him and taking it to Russia (How's the cable TV Ed?
) he'd be as much of a "Hero" there as he is a "Hero" to the rest of the known Universe. SURPRISE! Do you know what russians think of traitors? Exactly what everyone else in the known Univese thinks of traitors. Now that he is truly a man without a country, i guess he's figuring that out. Ed Snowden is a criminal, and always will be, and russia is welcome to him. But assuming that russian intelligence services would KNOW how to exploit a person like this? That's why them congress peoples get paid the big bucks. Stating the obvious and getting paid for it? PRICLESS !

posted on Apr, 6 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You guys and gals are a clear example of why all forms of media is the most important tool for keeping you so mind #ed that you do not know how or where to even begin to look for truth.

Snowden never existed.

His "information leaks" is # we knew and been talking about over 20 years ago. Hell, longer than that. Ever heard of Hollywood?

Look at scientists, reporters, jounalists, researchers (think Bill Cooper), and every day joes like yourself who have come up missing by the thousands worldwide for disclosing secret info. And this boy is still alive under the "protection" of Russia? Okay. Ill slap my own hand.

He has never existed but all yall are going to do is keep playing into the foolishness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join