It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Dice channel deleted by Youtube

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is of course all total bunk and nothing more than a poor attempt to drive stats up Mark Dice and his videos.
edit on 28-4-2014 by Bellor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Freezer

Good the guy is a moron.

Although he is entitled to his opinion, he is still a fool

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That's just a trick. Dice talks about some interesting points, but he's part of the controlled opposition, just like David Icke and Alex Jones.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
A person is free to build their own infrastructure on the internet and publish what ever they want.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can't get serious about Dice, I just can'take justify he even cares. I find him irritating in concerns of his uncaring way he tackles his stories. I cant quite figure his intentions , he is evasive at times and I can't he is genuine in certain stories. Had to stop watching him because of this. He tackles serious matters in an aloof style. YouTube does this all the time, they make up reasons to remove channels and many of you know this, it should comes as no surprise.
edit on 8/6/15 by burly636 because: Added to it second thought

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Freezer

Did youtube give a reason as to why his channel was deleted? I am curious as to what specifics they cite. I have not seen a lot of Dice's videos, but have seen a few, and they didn't seem offensive to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I never knew about this guy until recently.

As far as Youtube deleting channels, I wouldn't necessarily automatically say they do it to shut people up or cover things up. Youtube can be a zoo sometimes. I'm sure they get all kinds of complaints when there's a conspiracy channel. The people who run Youtube might have plenty of motives for such actions but at the end of the day, the simplest explanation might be that they just get tired of all the fuss some channels generate.

I've seen a couple of channels disappear for no obvious reason. Just said TOS violation. Which all big companies make their TOS so vague it could be almost anything. If a channel generates a lot of trouble for the company and not much in the way of revenue or anything, they might just make up a reason.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Mark Dice is an idiot. He probably did something stupid or offensive to get himself suspended. Not everything is a conspiracy

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join