It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message from the Pleiades

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Minoan Civilization. That's why they have the Bull

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Well this was something I have been thinking on and its only a theory of mine. That is where most cultures used the sun and the stars such as The winter and summer solsitce to measure time and predict weather for crop rotation/farming. Like as you have posted many cultures have alot of animal and plant life depicted at settlements with a sense of Astrological knowledge. Without the fig plant, and due to its ability to thrive in mid-arrid conditions made it a most precious resource for food for these cultures that are fairly new to the hunter-farmer change and thus where the fig prospers animals tend to be aswel. I can see the connection with alignments but how I see it, it was more for the ability to continue to grow crops and raise livestock year after year and be able to accomadate for long winter spells or perlonged dry seasons. Even though around the 2500BC mark the Maltese islands and much of the civilizations along the Cancer Line died out due to a drought lasting close to 250 years. 4.2 Kiloyear Event

During the times of Tarxien and Göbekli Tepe they were emerging as farmers, settling down and assuring thier own future. If our ancients wanted to have a reminder for the future. What better than to portray what the site was protecting and prospering in the first place. Such as the spirals, motifs of the fig and bull (possibly the two of the most important items in that culture) Not sure about Göbekli Tepe as I am still learning from text but with Malta it has always had an issue with renewable resorces and if it wasnt for advances in farming during the neolithic times, all that could be eaten was fish which alone couldnt support the population of the time.

I want to feel our ancestors knew more or had a connection to the stars, but if they really wanted it hidden they would have hidden it and if they really wanted it known they would have made it so. No one would go through all the effort to make such structures without a purpose fit for it. How I think of it, I would go through the effort to build as part of my community if it gave us half a chance to live another year with the food we can make from it.Then again one mans theory aye

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maltese5Rhino

I'm sure those are important considerations, those flails that shepherd/fertility Gods carried were to knock down fruit from trees such as figs upon which the livestock as well as the people depended.

Sometimes the tree is represented by a single leaf and seen upon the mountain of the horizon, the place were the sun rises or sets, and so was also associated with cosmic axis.

If one considers an Indus valley representation of the single leaf symbolism there it is colour coded black-red-white, indicating the basic Tripartite religious belief of nutrients of life rising up from below, the life blood of the terrestrial plane, and the connection to the Celestial, so i always try to maintain those aspects, that there is more to this than the mundane.

reply to post by Hellas

The case i'm making here is for continuity of tradition from the core Neolithic region, Gobekli Tepe, whether found to the East in later Indus valley culture, or to the West upon Malta, both can trace their roots to it and the Minoan culture is no different deriving from an early expansion into the Mediterranean from Anatolia, so yes not surprisingly they had the bull cult.
edit on Kam33182vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

an early expansion into the Mediterranean from Anatolia

Say what? So all the ancient is influenced by Anatolia. When nobody even knew how to get from the trees. Funny story..
edit on 24-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Kantzveldt

I'm sure those are important considerations, those flails that shepherd/fertility Gods carried were to knock down fruit from trees such as figs upon which the livestock as well as the people depended.

Sometimes the tree is represented by a single leaf and seen upon the mountain of the horizon, the place were the sun rises or sets, and so was also associated with cosmic axis.

If one considers an Indus valley representation of the single leaf symbolism there it is colour coded black-red-white, indicating the basic Tripartite religious belief of nutrients of life rising up from below, the life blood of the terrestrial plane, and the connection to the Celestial, so i always try to maintain those aspects, that there is more to this than the mundane.

reply to post by Hellas

The case i'm making here is for continuity of tradition from the core Neolithic region, Gobekli Tepe, whether found to the East in later Indus valley culture, or to the West upon Malta, both can trace their roots to it and the Minoan culture is no different deriving from an early expansion into the Mediterranean from Anatolia, so yes not surprisingly they had the bull cult.
edit on Kam33182vAmerica/ChicagoMonday2431 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

Its all about perspective I find, and I agree there usually is more than the mundane. But we are talking about a culture/s that started to live a life they would consider mundane after time. Much like todays world just different jobs really. The potter would craft the clay and work to be able to glaze and do this over and over again. That potter would just as many of us today consider the line of work mundane after a while.

I see the first image as a story describing mountain goats fighting over the fallen fruits from the trees high up. When I look again I can see a representation of a constellation similar to Aries. But without knowing about the scriptor/artisan and no associating writing from the source that made the work. It's impossible to tell what they truly meant by that piece of work.

Now with the clay pot..... It does show design and use of color which the two ochres where very abundent in the area and most likely the only main ones at hand. So we see it is a bowl with leaves ornated around the pot. Again I see a lableed pot, just like a coffee/tea jar that is labled or more comman lets say a fuit bowl which tends to have fruit decorations on it. These cultures spoke to one another as you and I do today, If I were to ask you for the 'fig leaf' pot you could bring it to me easily. (If you wanted to
) Where I cant imagine a pot being labelled in a language 'Bring me the Celestial connection pot' When that pot offers nothing of assistance phisically to that name. Yes the language/culture may have been that they would have named items like that instead of how we do in modern times. But still its hard to imagine.

What Im trying to say is not every item we have found from the past had an worldy important messege or use. But nether the less our ancestors did well for what they had and where innovators. They litterally started the ball rolling. But when you think of it, If they had something truly amazing such as knowledge of where we come from, wouldnt have they made it as clear as possible?

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

That would be a difference between us, when i look at such pieces i not only believe i can understand what is represented and why but also make every effort to achieve that, i simply can't stand not knowing

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Could it be there is no special inner meanings to most objects? If the depiction crys the subject out OR presents the same info in two methods could we then expect more meaning. The gulf of time that separates Gobi Tike from us is immense. Our eyes and viewpoints are centered in a novel directions compared to theirs.
Burying the old portions is interesting. It will be of great value to find out if this was a single event or an ongoing one. So build circle 1 use it until circle 2 is done then cover up circle 1 switch to circle 2. It's usage was limited by ????. It could be a competition let your tribe complete a circle and our tribe make one. After some time we will judge what circle stays in sight. The amount of work needed to cover it up indicates the decision was not a small one nor a singleton.
If it was a singular cover up perhaps as a nwe T tower based on an active animal already in use was put in the old one got covered up. too many valid possibly to find a single one.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

datasdream
Could it be there is no special inner meanings to most objects? If the depiction crys the subject out OR presents the same info in two methods could we then expect more meaning. The gulf of time that separates Gobi Tike from us is immense. Our eyes and viewpoints are centered in a novel directions compared to theirs.
Burying the old portions is interesting. It will be of great value to find out if this was a single event or an ongoing one. So build circle 1 use it until circle 2 is done then cover up circle 1 switch to circle 2. It's usage was limited by ????. It could be a competition let your tribe complete a circle and our tribe make one. After some time we will judge what circle stays in sight. The amount of work needed to cover it up indicates the decision was not a small one nor a singleton.
If it was a singular cover up perhaps as a nwe T tower based on an active animal already in use was put in the old one got covered up. too many valid possibly to find a single one.

I follow this theme through to Egypt and Israel it's at least 2000 years closer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Not sure i agree with what you are suggesting, i will have to read your other threads also.

Heres a image i took of the Pleiades at the start of the year just so every one knows what we are talking about here:

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

That's a very good photo of the Pleiades haven't seen a better one. As an observer of the Heavens you'll be aware of what i draw attention to here, the Galactic Plane or Milky Way intersecting with the Ecliptic plane at certain points over the year which could have easily enough been observed, that the two are meeting at the place upon the horizon were the sun will rise or set, a celestial gateway as it were above the horns of Taurus and at the base of Gemini.

reply to post by datasdream

No there's always meaning if one takes the trouble to figure it out...

edit on Kam33183vAmerica/ChicagoTuesday2531 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I think all ancient megastructures are pointing to the real north represented by Polaris. At the end of the article in evawaseerst there's a link to an investigation of Gobekli Tepe that is referring to Polaris.

www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

It's interesting that this is posted now. All the statues and drawings posted in the article look to symbolize these beings coming in down from the clouds on their beast-like ships. I for one am glad to read this because it explains the freaking eye ball that is always looking at me when I leave the house. It's been f---ing crazy the last few months. I don't even know where to begin.

Here are a few of what I mean. I plan to post the entire thing soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't have any point to this other than to give a tidbit, that Subaru is the Pleiades in Japanese. The company Subaru has the Pleiades as its insignia.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join