It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Bez .... Mad fer it , Sorted !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Mark Berry better known as Bez from the Happy Mondays says he plans to stand for Parliment in the next election on an anti-fracking , anti GM ticket and to stand up for the people , he will contest the Salford and Eccles seat.
No doubt people will look down their noses and make fun of his candidacy but given the self serving egotistical bunch of ***** that currently reside at the Palace of Westminster I say go for it Bez , shake em up a bit and twist some melons man

'New ideas'
He said: "I said that [I would stand as an MP] off the cuff... but now, by the response I have had, I'm going to do it.
"The bigger people's voice[s] get the stronger we become... Power to the people."
Bez said he wanted to promote "new ideas" about energy
The 49-year-old added: "I can give free energy. I'm going to give free energy for everybody."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Bez on todays Sunday Politics

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Better him than some lying, plastic automaton from one of the three main parties. At least you'll know he'll try and do something rather than say one thing whilst doing the opposite.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

I think he's spot on the money when he says lobbying is legalised bribery I also think it's high time we had some commoners back in the House of Commons , it also helps that he's a character something else that's missing from our legislature

Perhaps Bez standing up to be counted will spur others on .

edit on 23-3-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Well he couldnt do worse than the shower of

upper class never lived in the real world lets make our mates even richer while we make normal working people suffer

dicks

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

marvinthemartian
reply to post by gortex

Well he couldnt do worse than the shower of

upper class never lived in the real world lets make our mates even richer while we make normal working people suffer

dicks

Amen!

reply to post by gortex

Spot on mate

edit on 56pSun, 23 Mar 2014 18:13:56 -050020142014-03-23T18:13:56-05:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Has he ever inhaled

Second

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
ha ha good luck to him. he lent me a bass guitar once at a gig in london. he didn't ask his bass player's permission. top man, if a little out there.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
True to his word Bez is now on the campaign trail in the constituency of Salford , Manchester hoping his Reality Party will see their first MP at Westminster , if I lived in Salford I'd vote for him.

"It's not just fracking," Bez explains. "It's the selling of all our public services; you saw what they did with the Royal Mail, and the same is happening with the NHS. Our grandparents fought in two world wars so we could get the NHS, and we're losing it. I've had probation officers, solicitors and judges coming to me, asking for my help, to help raise the awareness of what this Government is doing by cutting the legal aid system."

"When corporate profit is being put before the welfare of the people, and nothing is allowed to get in the way of corporate profit, not even the elected Government, I find it very concerning. These people think they don't have to answer to anyone. We've got until May to try and let the people of England know the reality of what is going on".
www.independent.co.uk... 49134.html

The link doesn't work , for the full article search "Bez interview: On the campaign trail with the Happy Mondays star in Salford"

edit on 17-4-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

top topics

join