It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot Captain Shah Received Phone Call from Stolen Number Hours Before Take-

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
probably just his mistress... or even a brothel contact for Beijing he normally visits!

What ever the governments find in the southern Indian Ocean... it wont matter because someones had 10days to drop that evidence there. Its in no way conclusive. The method of evading radar and hitting way-points means someone competent had control and deliberately turned its traceable electronics off!

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

UnixFE

If the phone was stolen as mentioned above it doesn't matter if you have all the data from the one filling out the form.

Where does it say the phone was stollen?... It was bought with stolen ID papers.
They followed up on the number, went to the adress of the woman who supposedly bought the phone, and she said "no not me, my id papers were stolen, here is the proof from the police station"

I hope they didn't just take her word for it ... It's easy to say that your papers were stolen when that is not really the case.
edit on 24-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Nochzwei
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The debris story in the south indian ocean is all only to condition the families so that as time goes on they will calm down and accept that the jet cannot be found

You could be right. It keeps them hoping but as time goes by and more and more debris is found but never from the plane, their hopes slowly turn to throwing the towel and giving it all up.

Could very well be.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

“Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go [prepaid] SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number,” the British paper wrote.
Blaze Article

well we all know how easy it is to get a stolen or fake passport, remember the 2 Iranians on the plane...

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I'm getting to the point that unless the plane is found, i don't really care anymore, or find any "new" information of any interest whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

It was (most likely) the call verifying that everything was set up and plan was a go. I'm running the scenario in my mind. Either they wanted the plane, or they wanted the Freescale Teleconductor 20 dead, or kidnapped. If the plane is found in the ocean, then they wanted them dead. If they don't find the plane, then they wanted the plane and all the passengers were just in the way.
I can't commit to a scenario where they dropped a duplicate plane in the ocean to cover their tracks in a kidnapping. China could do it, possibly. They could come up with enough bodies( prisoners, hospital patients, slave labor) to make it look like some bodies were there, depending on the depth. DNA would be too hard to fake, though. Maybe they'll say its too deep and not even make an effort to salvage anything. If that's the case, then its possible they could do something like that. They wouldn't even need bodies.
But it looks like the conspirators could get away. They could bail out to a waiting ship and let the plane go off on auto pilot until it ran out of fuel, It was flying low enough to stay under radar. Or they just landed it in a former soviet republic.
Its ridiculous to say they can't hide a plane on land, all you need is camo netting.
I love conspiracy theory, its fun.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please delete this post
edit on 24/3/14 by djz3ro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Dutchowl
reply to post by vkey08

I love conspiracy theory, its fun.

Not for the people who probably died it isn't.

You say that if it's found then they wanted the people dead, if it's not found then they wanted the plane...
Deny ignorance indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Well, if you believe in the batcrap that passes for 'the news' these days, the new story is that the plane crashed into the sea. Everyone's dead but they (somehow:?
didn't find ANY wreckage, survivors or ANYTHING else. I'm not saying that the story is premium grade BS but it sure as hell sounds like it doesn't it? Personally, I suspect that the jet is probably safe somewhere and being fitted with some 'trigger' device to be used to push us into an escalating conflict. Of course, I just don't know although I do hope the poor folks on the plane are OK but frankly, I seriously doubt we'll ever hear from them again. IF, and that's a BIG IF someone is truly responsible for this travesty, I hope someone out there makes the bastids pay BIGTIME

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

darkstar57
maybe it is time to review operation northwoods, where two identical commercial airliners were used, one to false flag attack cuba, the other to manage the real passengers... so one should look for the flights of other 777s, around the time of mh370 disappearing. consider that a 777 with extra tanks on board could fly halfway around the world. and those tanks might then be used to spray an aerosol somewhere.... sorry, cannot help thinking these thoughts,my brain has been damaged by reality.

www.jimstonefreelance.com...

nice bit in there about it

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   
In Kuala Lumpur you can get any Sim you like. These are often sold to turists in need of a local sim. I don't see any issue, if the captain had to hide a call, he would have also been carrying a fake sim card number

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

steaming
reply to post by vkey08

Following your reference to the now / new mysterious Female phone caller etc. If she had to fill out a form, then surely the form or shop counter, or whatever will carry fingerprints plus possible DNA samples. Did the shop have a close circuit camera ???? Buyer is on it if so.

The buyer is most certainly NOT on it. Three reasons - 1 - if we consider this an attack/hijacking (and it seems as such, due to all the strange facts and unanswered questions point to that) then you can automatically assume it won't be as easy to trace the people behind it, 2 - the person who purchased the prepaid card was paid to do so with no information released to him and didn't know the identity of his "employers", 3 - in countries where prepaid SIM cards are common, drug addicts, bums, gypsies, and all types of degenerates buy such cards, then sell them on the street to dealers and other criminals who need to remain anonymous.
edit on 25-3-2014 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What strikes me the most, is that we have 3 stolen identities connected to this flight.
People might argue that it is coincidence, but I seriously refuse to believe this now with 3rd stolen identity.

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

vkey08

....now there's a"mystery woman" who was talked to by the captain right before takeoff. They don't know who she is, and cannot find her, but she used a "prepaid untraceable cellphone" to make the call..

Erm. No. The phone was purchased using a (woman's) stolen identity, and the call was made by an "unknown caller" whose sex is unknown.

...The phone number, from which the phone call was made, was bought under the stolen identity of a woman... The telephone conversation, between Shah and the unidentified person...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Cydonia2012

Now today, this phone call and the fact the plane flew at 12000feet after it turned. Why do we find out about this today? Especially the 12000 feet detail??? This whole story is bogus IMO!

The claimed U-turn and dive west was not seen on radar according to JACC who studied every inch of radar data so yes the story is bogus.

CONFIRMED! M'sian radar was wrong about MH370 - plane didn't do 'kamikaze' dive as claimed Full article: www.malaysia-chronicle.com...:confirmed-malaysian-radar-was-wrong-about-mh370-plane-did-not-do-Kamikaz e-dive-as-claimed

Given that the Official report of March 2015 re-instates a claim disproved by JACC radar analysis in June 2014 I would not trust the alleged cell call either.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
If the vendor of the card sold a stolen phone card to the person calling Zaharie that implicates him in nothing more than receiving a call from a phone with a dodgy SIM.

I am sure plenty of people who are part of this conversation have acquired something dodgy at some time or another either knowingly or unknowingly

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vkey08 the fact that the plane disappeared, something I don't think anyone at the moment has the technology. Then 10 minutes later a plane appeared or re-appeared going the opposite direction. I'm thinking the plane was supposed to have stayed disappeared. It was seen flying real low over an Island chain ( probably below radar b/c it reappeared) The plane had cargo from the same ship that the Somalis pirates hijacked a few years ago, forgot the name. Because of that the ship had 2 ex-Seals guarding the ship and both were found dead of an apparent heroin overdose.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: vkey08 the fact that the plane disappeared, something I don't think anyone at the moment has the technology. Then 10 minutes later a plane appeared or re-appeared going the opposite direction. I'm thinking the plane was supposed to have stayed disappeared. It was seen flying real low over an Island chain ( probably below radar b/c it reappeared) The plane had cargo from the same ship that the Somalis pirates hijacked a few years ago, forgot the name. Because of that the ship had 2 ex-Seals guarding the ship and both were found dead of an apparent heroin overdose.

I believe the two incidents you mention that occurred, "flying real low over an island chain"...that would be the Chagos archipelago; i.e. Diego Garcia: US/UK joint secret military installation in the Indian Ocean.

The hijacked cargo ship and the two murdered ex-Seals, occurred in the Seychelles Islands, also in the Indian Ocean.

Both of these archipelagos have US military satellite positioning installations....No surprise!

I have always believed that this 'disappeared' plane was taken to Diego Garcia for further military 'repurposing'.
Who knows what happened to its passengers, but aren't they always expendable after all?

Q

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The reports of the low flying plane matching MH370's description were from Kuda Huvadhoo.

The witnesses seem to have been very quickly convinced that they didn't see what they saw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join