It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot Captain Shah Received Phone Call from Stolen Number Hours Before Take-

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Investigators are examining the phone call made to Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, the pilot of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, a few hours before take-off from a fake number.

The phone number, from which the phone call was made, was bought under the stolen identity of a woman, Malaysian authorities told Mail Online.

The telephone conversation, between Shah and the unidentified person before the flight, lasted for about two minutes and it was one of the last conversations.

The authorities appear to be giving much weight to the phone call as it was made from an unknown pay-as-you-go SIM card number in Malaysia.

Malaysia Airlines MH370 Pilot Captain Shah Received Phone Call from Stolen Number Hours Before Take-off

Meanwhile, the investigators are also trying to examine Shah's family including his estranged wife Faizah Khan. Though separated, she shares the same roof with Shah. She has not been approached by the police for the past two weeks, but the Malaysian authorities are increasingly under pressure from FBI officials to question her.
"Faizah has been spoken to gently by officers but she has not been questioned in detail to establish her husband's behaviour and state of mind in the days leading to the incident. This is partly for cultural reasons. It is not considered appropriate in Malaysia to subject people in situations of terrible bereavement to the stress of intensive questioning," a source told Mail.

This HAS to be one of the more bizarre things to come out of this whole ordeal, now there's a"mystery woman" who was talked to by the captain right before takeoff. They don't know who she is, and cannot find her, but she used a "prepaid untraceable cellphone" to make the call..

This just gets stranger and weirder..

“Investigators are treating it as potentially significant because anyone buying a pay-as-you-go [prepaid] SIM card in Malaysia has to fill out a form giving their identity card or passport number,” the British paper wrote.
Blaze Article

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Not necessarily a call from a mystery woman. It says the phone number was bought under a woman's stolen identity, but that does not mean that it was a woman who then made the call, right?

edit on 23-0320143-1414 by gwynnhwyfar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
But they can't interrogate the wife of the pilot intensively for cultural reasons. Don't want to derail your thread but cultural issues is always what seem to get in the way of things.

Seems odd our Gov't wouldnt have known of that phone call before it even happened. Unless all the spying allegations are just a little far fetched.

But it does throw another twist into a very mysterious mystery.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It was a call used to activate a MKUltra drone using a specific word(s). Such as a landmark the pilot will see or perhaps a standard radio signal or transmission from a tower, unbeknownst to either the pilot or the tower rep.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

For once we can agree on something, the weirdness of this whole situation! It is so strange it is even difficult to begin to speculate.......which usually I have no problem doing...

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Rosinitiate
It was a call used to activate a MKUltra drone using a specific word(s). Such as a landmark the pilot will see or perhaps a standard radio signal or transmission from a tower, unbeknownst to either the pilot or the tower rep.

I bet the other pilot got a phone call too. That's how they can be in on it together without requesting to fly together.

Anyone remember that man who was talking to the house stenographer before her rant?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i may be missing something ,but didnt the pilot have his phone on him?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

Exactly my thoughts too

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

cantsee4looking

Well yes of course in order to receive the call from the number that was bought using a fake identity. I don't really understand why you are asking that question ? Have I missed something ?
edit on 23-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by vkey08

For once we can agree on something, the weirdness of this whole situation! It is so strange it is even difficult to begin to speculate.......which usually I have no problem doing...

Shocking isn't it ...... LOL

I stopped being able to make sense of any of this incident after about the 5th day.. I know it took a long long time for them to find AirFrance, and that this could be some simple decompression (another flight also had that happen, decompression and flew for many more hours) but something just doesn't make a lot of sense even for that scenario.. I can't put my finger on it, I don't think it was staged in the way a lot on here seem to accuse, I think something DID happen to these poor passengers, just can't for the life of me make sense of what.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

WeSbO

cantsee4looking

Well yes of course in order to receive the call from the number that was bought using a fake identity. I don't really understand why you are asking that question ? Have I missed something ?
edit on 23-3-2014 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

If he had his phone with him how do they know he receieved a call

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rabourby

Coz they know his phone number and most likely contacted the phone supplier for a list of all the calls made and received. The suppliers have access to this information.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
maybe it is time to review operation northwoods, where two identical commercial airliners were used, one to false flag attack cuba, the other to manage the real passengers... so one should look for the flights of other 777s, around the time of mh370 disappearing. consider that a 777 with extra tanks on board could fly halfway around the world. and those tanks might then be used to spray an aerosol somewhere.... sorry, cannot help thinking these thoughts,my brain has been damaged by reality.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
It is so darn easy to point the blame fingers on someone who can’t defend himself isn’t it..?

If it’s going to be theory then hear another theory as well:

Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission: Israel Guilty of Genocide

War Crimes Tribunal: “Beyond Reasonable Doubt”, Israel Found Guilty of Genocide

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (KLWCC) versus the State of Israel

www.scoop.co.nz...

And this could be a reason for payback from those Israelis fascist and their lap dogs around the world.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As I am sure that all the passengers being slaughtered to pieces for their valuable organs (Israeli thieves are master of this), the loading the jet with explosive to target somewhere nearby then blame it on the Muslim terrorists… perhaps Iran or Syria… or even Russians…

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh NO! I better get on a plan asap. I had no idea that giving a fake name for a pre paid phone automatically implied criminal activity.

I get it. I get it. We are supposed to believe it was terrorism. We are just waiting for the story to be written up by its exploiters and in the mean time we just have to settle for a hint here and a hint there until they feel their story is bulletproof and loaded with traps.

I have no trust anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Question -

Has the pilots wife / child been located and interviewed? Last I saw was they moved out a day prior to the flight.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by vkey08

Question -

Has the pilots wife / child been located and interviewed? Last I saw was they moved out a day prior to the flight.

honestly, I have no idea... the information is such a jumbled mess at this point, sifting through it all is like trying to read a really badly written book report..

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Oceanic experts can fit a tag to a Shark or a whale etc. then trace such for at least 2 years regardless of where the sea creature decides to go. Brilliant, but hang on, why did they never fit such a device to the Rear of All Global aeroplanes????????? Had this been done, the plane could be easy to find. Pilot or Hijackers would not be able to switch off such an exterior TX Gadget and following 9/11 plus several plane losses throughout the years, common sense spells out a reason for such Tracer Tags to be part of a Plane, A ship, or whatever.

Following your reference to the now / new mysterious Female phone caller etc. If she had to fill out a form, then surely the form or shop counter, or whatever will carry fingerprints plus possible DNA samples. Did the shop have a close circuit camera ???? Buyer is on it if so. We hear about Planes flying round in search of debris. Are any Nave ships / Submarines, searching for the Black Box Ping ????

IF this is proved to be a genuine accidentle occurrence, our thoughts and prayers go out to all who suffered such. IF it proves to be more shady, then its going to take a tall story to cover such...........

Have a nice day now

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join