It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Depopulation Through Radioactive Waste

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Nuclear engineers in the U.K. have begun packing radioactive waste into large cast iron boxes. The boxes are very thick, some weighing around 18 tons empty. Dangerous radioactivity is safely contained inside the sealed boxes. The seals are changed before the boxes are moved and in storage the seals are expected to last for forty years. Thousands of these boxes are to be stored in large sheds on the Magnox sites. I'm not going to leave links here. Search Magnox if you don't know what it is.

The social control of protest is becoming increasingly obvious. Was the anti-nuclear movement led into blocking the deep underground burial solution to nuclear waste? The solution to "Put it in a box in a shed and wait till later" seems weak to say the least.

The human depopulation agenda is also becoming increasingly obvious. Do you see the potential of the very thick cast iron boxes containing nuclear waste? Hundreds of boxes could be suddenly transported by road to many locations. Once in position thermite could be used to set off crazy alchemical reactions within the cast iron boxes. Human depopulation on a massive scale.

There is another possibility. Perhaps the whole point of the nuclear industry is to create a dangerous legacy of waste that needs expensive, round-the-clock security for hundreds of years. Jobs for the boys.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Anybody that says nuclear waste is safe, should be required to store several of these containers on their property, preferably in their home.

I doubt it is part of a depopulation agenda though.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Stop trying to give nuclear waste a bad name!

The world needs lots of mutated super heroes to fight the evil overlords of the NWO and their master plan for something or other. We all should call up our nearest nuke power plant and order a couple of these boxes.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
sounds creepy....

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kester

The OP makes it sound that they are just putting this into some warehouse.

I don't think that they would be using cast iron, stainless steel would be better.

Here is a link to the Shellafield company that deals with nuclear waste, gives a good history of the problem and some of the current solutions.

I would think if there is a depopulation agenda, then it would be more logical to start in China and India, with their billions of people, rather then England. Plus radiation is just to slow and you would contaminate the area so it could not be reused. Ebola would be much faster. Just my two cents.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

MinangATS
reply to post by Kester

The OP makes it sound that they are just putting this into some warehouse.

I don't think that they would be using cast iron, stainless steel would be better.

Here is a link to the Shellafield company that deals with nuclear waste, gives a good history of the problem and some of the current solutions.

I would think if there is a depopulation agenda, then it would be more logical to start in China and India, with their billions of people, rather then England. Plus radiation is just to slow and you would contaminate the area so it could not be reused. Ebola would be much faster. Just my two cents.

If you were trying to make a joke about Ebola, not funny, it is slowly spreading. Check the latest news.
www.livescience.com...

It only takes one person to get on an airplane with it who vomits or has diarrhea in the aisles or in a public area in an airport. Then voila a world wide epidemic.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
IF a major event like a volcano / asteroid strike or take you;re pick of event happened in a big way this planet is toast

remember this in Denver ?

en.wikipedia.org...

it is the big one i fear

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MinangATS

Here is an informative video.

At 1:28 we see one of these warehouses. There are concrete panels inside the wall cladding. The walls slope outwards to improve roof drainage. The design allows for 150 years of low maintenance storage. From 1:33 onwards we see the 'yellow boxes'. Made from cast iron each one is a shielded store small enough to be moved on standard road transport. Being cast iron they crack easily. There has been some experimental use of recycled metal from nuclear decommissioning in casting storage boxes. Reducing the volume of waste that must be stored or 'disposed' of is a priority.

The plan in operation was to encapsulate much waste in concrete. Some of this was done in stainless steel containers. The plan changed allegedly because the cast iron boxes can be filled individually in a small space. This is a considerably faster and cheaper process than building encapsulation facilities at the many sites housing radioactive waste. The financial situation is being quoted as the driving force behind adopting a cheaper process. One has to wonder why a more expensive option was chosen first.

The need to speed up the packaging of waste is apparently the dangerous condition of the concrete active waste vaults.

Thank you for the link to the Sellafield site. "The facilities were not designed with decommissioning in mind...." Great. That gives me confidence in the wisdom and foresight of nuclear industry professionals.

You will see the word 'legacy' being used frequently regarding nuclear decommissioning. 'Legacy' waste includes that which was generated during research and development. By classifying this waste differently from waste generated during commercial power production the 'cost' of nuclear energy is magically reduced in the apologists sums.

I agree it isn't a logical depopulation method, but the cast iron boxes do lend themselves to an instant I.E.D. with the simple addition of a pile of thermite. I feel this is something that needs to be brought to the attention of Our Wonderful Intelligence Agencies Who Are Here To protect Us.

Putting these fragile and uniquely vulnerable yellow boxes of radioactive waste in a shed isn't as security conscious as we would expect the nuclear industry to be.

In Sweden massive amounts of money and effort have gone into preparing an underground dump that was intended to hold copper containers of radioactive waste safely for thousands of years. Recently it's been discovered they missed out a vital factor. A build up of gas will cause the copper tubes to explode in around 800 years. I'm sure the nuclear industry is devastated by the realisation that they will have to be paid more massive sums of money to come up with another solution to the unsolvable problem of nuclear waste.
edit on 24-3-2014 by Kester because: addition of 'allegedly'

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Two days after I started this thread the direct debit that pays for our Broadband was mysteriously cancelled. We knew nothing about it till the internet and telephone were cut off. Coincidence or hard core harassment?

I'm joking about the hard core harassment of course. It's as pathetic as the time they took our mail over several months. The postman was embarrassed on the few occasions he did have something for us, it was so obvious that the political activist was getting 'punished' by the intelligence mob. At least it gave us some street cred once the story had gone around the local gossips.

I may not be right on all counts but I possibly stirred them up with this one, an indicator that the subject is worthy of much attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Two days after I started this thread the direct debit that pays for our Broadband was mysteriously cancelled. We knew nothing about it till the internet and telephone were cut off. Coincidence or hard core harassment?

I'm joking about the hard core harassment of course. It's as pathetic as the time they took our mail over several months. The postman was embarrassed on the few occasions he did have something for us, it was so obvious that the political activist was getting 'punished' by the intelligence mob. At least it gave us some street cred once the story had gone around the local gossips.

I may not be right on all counts but I possibly stirred them up with this one, an indicator that the subject is worthy of much attention.

Greetings:
And they say that I am paranoid.

I have suffered and weathered multiple internet connection 'problems' since becoming involved in the Fukushima cover-up debacle, including (now three) modem 'malfunctions' that required 'upgrades.' NEW MODEMS because the other one inexplicably 'quit functioning.'

You are not alone.

Out of the blue, my mortgage company went crazy and attempted multiple foreclosures, which escalated into a $25 million lawsuit which I will win and teach these thieving criminals a lesson.

How about a 10 TerraByte hit?

A Microsoft PC would have melted down. However, this custom-built MacPro with multiple firewalls and rather sophisticated tracking software (yup, tracer back to an alphabet agency), weathered the storm and sidetracked the nefarious carp.

We will have our turn, soon.

Expect us.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Greetings and solidarity.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Anybody that says nuclear waste is safe, should be required to store several of these containers on their property, preferably in their home.

I doubt it is part of a depopulation agenda though.

Agreed, not part of a depopulation agenda IMO.

The best way to reduce population numbers is to simply ensure those numbers are never conceived in the first instance.

Birth control, openly forced birth control more specifically, is an eminently more elegant solution to growing population numbers, it would be effective, it would be relatively civilised and it would not require the depravity ridden intentional genocidal murder of millions, perhaps billions of people.

And as a bonus, there are no decomposing bodies in the millions / billions to dispose of.

As for nuclear waste, MOST of it doesn't have to be stored underground, in the deep oceans, or in metal boxes in a series of sheds!

Build Thorium reactors, which can use spent nuclear fuel / waste as fuel, leaving very little radioactive waste behind, and that which is unable to be consumed as fuel comes out as relatively low-level waste, with a relatively short half life.

Even if they built these reactors as a means of disposing of the waste we currently have stored away, gradually corroding it's containers and leaking into our ecosystem, it would be worth the expense to build them, at least a handful of them.

We could even make back the costs of construction of the reactors by contracting other countries and charging them to take their radioactive waste to make it safe, while gaining energy from it's use as fuel for our domestic markets.

new topics

top topics

join