It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Correctiveness Gone Mad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.boston.com...

This article in the Boston Globe proves once again that the ruling US party has gone the extra mile to avoid using the term "Global Warming". While the rest of the world is accepting the fact that global warming exists, the idiots in the whitehouse is forcing them tiptoe though GB's fantasy world. It's embarrasing to have a government that just ignores fact and avoids words just to appose another political party. This is not sound reasoning, nor is it moral to mandate this kind of crap. As the US government enforece retro policies the rest of the world is advancing both scientificly as well as socially. What will it take to get back to sound government and responsible leadership? This makes you wonder how many of the conspiracies are true. All I have to say to the GOP is send GB back to crawford for some R&R and take responsibility for a change and stop the BS.

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
well its ok to not look at global warming.but we did nothing for 30 years and now look where we are headed.i agree with you. i think bs of you know who needs global warming on the table. not in the waste basket hello.calling out smart people were are you.we are walking down a dark path.do we follow the guy running in the ditch or the guy with the light?

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Several nations pushed for a more aggressive policy statement backing limits on carbon dioxide emissions, said participants in the talks who asked not to be identified for fear of angering the United States, but Bush administration officials resisted that effort.

That doesn't surprise me in the least. Remember, if people stop using so much oil, Dubya's friends won't make so much money. And if they don't make so much money, they won't be happy with poor Dubya and he'll be kicked out on his arse.

The rest of the world can go to Hell as far as they are concerned (which we will do if Global Warming continues - at least it will feel as if we're in Hell).

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

That doesn't surprise me in the least. Remember, if people stop using so much oil, Dubya's friends won't make so much money. And if they don't make so much money, they won't be happy with poor Dubya and he'll be kicked out on his arse.

The rest of the world can go to Hell as far as they are concerned (which we will do if Global Warming continues - at least it will feel as if we're in Hell).

Per your second qote, you hit the nail on the head. I think the bush team beleaves the second comming is going to happen soon and they will be the ones to witness the rapture for themselves!

new topics

top topics

join